VERY RARE VIDEO OF TONI MAHFUD !!!

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
EDIT ——-> NO TIME STAMPS!
I KNOW SOMEONE WHO USED TO PERSONALLY KNOW HIM. HE SENT ME THIS VIDEO. HE TOLD ME THAT THIS VIDEO IS PROBABLY NOT ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE TONI TOOK ACTION AGAINST IT. LITERALLY THIS FORUM AND MANY YOUTUBE VIDEOS TRY TO EXPOSE HIS SURGERIES BASED ON TWO CRAPPY PICS, WELL HERE YOU GO, HIM IN MOTION WITH HIS HOOKED NOSE AND BROWN EYES. ALSO VERY SHORT, HE TOLD ME THIS WAS SHOT BACK IN 2012 WHEN HE WAS 18 YEARS OLD, HE CLAIMS 6’1 WHICH MAKES ME WONDER IF HE HEIGHT FRAUDS TOO.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 3323
SHIT THREAD NECK YOURSELF ASAP

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 7753, balding17yomanletcel and 6 others
ok but where tho

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 9344, joeveniro and 2 others
timestamp or dn watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 9344, joeveniro and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and Deleted member 1973
SHIT THREAD NECK YOURSELF ASAP
STFU you gay fag DSL lips

EDD648E2 FCC1 4575 BA3D FE6E2E37D3CC

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, joeveniro and Copemaxxing
can't even give a time stamp tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1973 and Lux
Timestamp nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 1973
LOL @ that chang with zyzz hairstyle in 2000s abercrombie & Fitch clothes

• JFL
Reactions: Greecgawd
Its 3:53 guys

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 9048, ThreadMatters and 2 others
Its 3:53 guys
Anyone watching this thread in the future, this is not the only time stamp where he appears, he appears a lot through the vid

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lux
3:54

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1973, Lux and 1 other person
Anyone watching this thread in the future, this is not the only time stamp where he appears, he appears a lot through the vid

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lux
EDIT ——-> NO TIME STAMPS!
I KNOW SOMEONE WHO USED TO PERSONALLY KNOW HIM. HE SENT ME THIS VIDEO. HE TOLD ME THAT THIS VIDEO IS PROBABLY NOT ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE TONI TOOK ACTION AGAINST IT. LITERALLY THIS FORUM AND MANY YOUTUBE VIDEOS TRY TO EXPOSE HIS SURGERIES BASED ON TWO CRAPPY PICS, WELL HERE YOU GO, HIM IN MOTION WITH HIS HOOKED NOSE AND BROWN EYES. ALSO VERY SHORT, HE TOLD ME THIS WAS SHOT BACK IN 2012 WHEN HE WAS 18 YEARS OLD, HE CLAIMS 6’1 WHICH MAKES ME WONDER IF HEIGHT FRAUDS TOO.

you cant see shit tbh and everyone knows he had surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
yeah vid was shot in 2012. Just wanted to share this showing how he used to look like tbh
some people say he has blue eyes but he wears contacts, some say he had brown eyes.. hard to make out from here, if he has dark blue eyes or smthn idk .. .

• +1
some people say he has blue eyes but he wears contacts, some say he had brown eyes.. hard to make out from here, if he has dark blue eyes or smthn idk .. .
Yeah I was exaggerating the brown eyes part tbh cuz I knew people will watch the vid cuz of that

• JFL
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
>expose
Dude everyone know

• +1
>expose
Dude everyone know
I meant they always compare him to two old crappy photos of him that don’t show how bad his nose was before surgery. However, in this video you can really see his hooked nose very clearly

Nigga stop being lazy and watch it all ffs
I dont wanna watch a bunch of degenerates smoke pot in a park and ride bikes for ten minutes just to see a small Arab man.

4DD02928 3DB8 4463 BDD5 9A89410D7682

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, joeveniro, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
And its doesn't really matter ,he looks good in motion, everyone here want surgery, why do you act like its bad or something
00 lede large

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, SexyMofo, Salludon and 2 others
I started at 16 and got quite good result and tmj

• JFL
Reactions: Greecgawd
Literally kill yourself why the fuck would you make people watch a 9 minute video of some sort of convention you can just provide the time stamps theres nothing Interesting in the video

You are the worst user on this forum, no semblance or shred of goodness what so ever, you should be banned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 7753
He also appears at 0:55

shit thread for no timestamps.a special thanks to all the faggots that gave the stamps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Appears at 8:42

Literally kill yourself why the fuck would you make people watch a 9 minute video of some sort of convention you can just provide the time stamps theres nothing Interesting in the video

You are the worst user on this forum, no semblance or shred of goodness what so ever, you should be banned
Nigga why do you feel so entitled to my time. You wanting me to put time stamps just to save yourself some time. Huh?

@ItisOver refresh the thread I put in time stamps now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Nigga why do you feel so entitled to my time. You wanting me to put time stamps just to save yourself some time. Huh?
Entitled to your time nigga why post the video at all if you make Us sit throught the whole 9 minutes make a normal thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 4696
Entitled to your time nigga why post the video at all if you make Us sit throught the whole 9 minutes make a normal thread
Ok my bad then. Fuck you guys

I HAVE MANY RARE NEVER SEEN BEFORE VIDEOS OF HIM BUT FUCK YOU GUYS I COULD’VE KEPT THIS SHIT ALL TO MYSELF. SHOOT ME A PM I WILL ONLY SEND THOSE VIDS TO TRUSTED USERS TBH

@Greecgawd YOU ARE A PETTY BITCH HERE ARE THE CLIPS

• Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 4696
ENJOY THOSE SHITTY CLIPS TBH I HAVE 3 MORE VIDEOS OF HIM THAT I WAS PLANNING TO RELEASE BUT FAGGOTS LIKE YOU ARE UNAPPRECIATIVE. PEOPLE COULD LITERALLY MAKE MONEY OUT OF THIS.
KEEP BARKING BITCH NO ONE NEEDS YOUR SHITTY 30 MINUTE VIDEOS WHERE HE APPEARS FOR ONE FRAME

The question is, what contacts does he use?

KEEP BARKING BITCH NO ONE NEEDS YOUR SHITTY 30 MINUTE VIDEOS WHERE HE APPEARS FOR ONE FRAME
I WORKED MY ASS OFF TO GET THIS VIDEO AND ALL I GET IS KYS. YOU KNOW THAT I COULD HAVE JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO AND NEVER BOTHERED TO EVEN MAKE A THREAD AND WASTE MY TIME. INSTEAD I MAKE A THREAD AND PEOPLE FEEL ENTITLED TO MY TIME. BUT I LEARNED MY LESSON BRO, YOU GUYS DONT APPRECIATE SHIT

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back