VERY RARE VIDEO OF TONI MAHFUD !!!

I WORKED MY ASS OFF TO GET THIS VIDEO AND ALL I GET IS KYS. YOU KNOW THAT I COULD HAVE JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO AND NEVER BOTHERED TO EVEN MAKE A THREAD AND WASTE MY TIME. INSTEAD I MAKE A THREAD AND PEOPLE FEEL ENTITLED TO MY TIME. BUT I LEARNED MY LESSON BRO, YOU GUYS DONT APPRECIATE SHIT
I CAN FEEL THE CRYING BEHIND THE SCREEN

• So Sad
Reactions: Greecgawd
I CAN FEEL THE CRYING BEHIND THE SCREEN
Yeah tbh I was waiting for a hundred reacts life sucks tbh and this doesn’t help. On a serious note be careful when making comment like KYS, if someone is really thin skinned he could actually go kill himself and you would end up in jail, didn’t believe it until I have seen it happen in front of my eyes before. Anyways bro may allah bring peace into your heart, I’m going to sleep, GN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Can’t even find that video of him doing an interview where he looks nothing like his pics anymore. That dude is serious about maintaining his fraud maxxing

• +1
Can’t even find that video of him doing an interview where he looks nothing like his pics anymore. That dude is serious about maintaining his fraud maxxing
I really do respect his devotion to this. Most people don’t realise that he was applying what is said here on PSL before PSL even existed or became popular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
Toni Mahfud is such a frauding faggot. I wonder why he never has interview videos hmm

Toni Mahfud is such a frauding faggot. I wonder why he never has interview videos hmm
Not really tbh. There are videos of him in motion where he legit looks like the pics on his IG. Don’t hate the playa hate da game

Not really tbh. There are videos of him in motion where he legit looks like the pics on his IG. Don’t hate the playa hate da game
Find me one where the frauding phaggot isn't wearing make up, or isn't edited by himself

Find me one where the frauding phaggot isn't wearing make up, or isn't edited by himself
I have one that is also not on the Internet, of him walking around an airport and he seems pretty legit. There’s another video that you can find on youtube if you write Toni Mahfud and Sonya esman, he looks good in the video although it was before he went crazy with the fillers

They took it down

i appreciate it bhai. Dam, I feel bad for u. U worked hard to get these vids.

• Love it
i appreciate it bhai. Dam, I feel bad for u. U worked hard to get these vids.

• Love it
Here's another rare video

• Love it
Very rare photo of him. Look at his nose :lul:

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back