[Very serious] I got myself into a gang war

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
I'm being very serious here, while drunk I've driven myself to a war between the badboys vs the preps

I've got the badboys in my side (or so I think so) while the other guy got the preps on his side

Dudes I'm very fucking serious here, I've stated a gang war and I don't know what the fuck to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
what kind of gang calls themselves the badboys lol

• +1
what kind of gang calls themselves the badboys lol
look it isnt a gans¡g, it's just the type of people they got in
My very most important worry: Get beaten up for good by 5 men or more

Last edited:
  • +1
Looks like you took my advice and joined the Spanish mafia, good for you boyo!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
I'm being very serious here, while drunk I've driven myself to a war between the badboys vs the preps

I've got the badboys in my side (or so I think so) while the other guy got the preps on his side

Dudes I'm very fucking serious here, I've stated a gang war and I don't know what the fuck to do
This reminds me of the game 'bully scholarship edition' for some reason.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Gain status fuck bitches. Get yourself killed. Visit gandy come back and be GL.
Ezpz

• +1
  • +1
good job

• +1
Update: I'm getting out of this, I'm going to talk with the guy who provoked me and I'm making peace, so I'll personally probably will not get beaten up

• +1
Jesus dude you always talk about being low inhib and it's really bitten you in the ass lately

• +1
Jesus dude you always talk about being low inhib and it's really bitten you in the ass lately
he is kidmaxxing
:_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

• +1
he is kidmaxxing
:_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
He's retard maxing. "Yeah dood just b low inhib and aggressive" "N-no p-p-please don't hurt m-me prep boys"

Jfl at him thinking he's hard at 5'11 and skinnyfat

• +1
He's retard maxing. "Yeah dood just b low inhib and aggressive" "N-no p-p-please don't hurt m-me prep boys"

This. Couldn't agree more lol

• +1
This is why you stay home and LDAR. Incels cant go outside for more than 5 minutes without getting put on a hit list for existing near a female

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
This is why you stay home and LDAR. Incels cant go outside for more than 5 minutes without getting put on a hit list for existing near a female
Extremely accurate

@Tony
@x69
Thoughts?

• +1

I did this shit while drunk but whatever m8, I already got out of this, I don't want to get in fucking rabbles for something I did while drunk
This hasn't occured due to a female tho

Last edited:
  • +1
I did this shit while drunk but whatever m8, I already got out of this

This hasn't occured due to a female tho
get urself a weapon, preferably a long knife u can carry around and just whip it out when in danger

• +1
I did this shit while drunk but whatever m8, I already got out of this
I told them to come 1v1 but they were like "nah m8, you are getting pissed" but everything changed once I found my mates the second time
get urself a weapon, preferably a long knife u can carry around and just whip it out when in danger
Yeah I should've gotten my sock'n lock
Also elab on skinnyfat you fag, if you think I'm skinnyfat then you don' know what skinnyfat is m8
bitten you in the ass lately
how so? This is an isolated incident
He's retard maxing.
Also what the fuck is up with you bipolar retarded autist? You first be like friendly and such and know you are calling me off for retardmaxxing?

Last edited:
  • +1
nobody likes u even ur member from cope brotherhood @extreme-overthinker secretly despises you
you are toxic to the community ngl u should be banned :banhammer: but too lazy to report you (like you waiting to report every comment Nibba or I make on Offtopic section, kek) how can a truly low inhib care for such things anyway? I will rule you and will win every argument u make against me
you are like my personal dog

• +1
nobody likes u even ur member from cope brotherhood @extreme-overthinker secretly despises you
you are toxic to the community ngl u should be banned :banhammer: but too lazy to report you (like you waiting to report every comment Nibba or I make on Offtopic section, kek) how can a truly low inhib care for such things anyway? I will rule you and will win every argument u make against me
you can go and fuck yourself because even if I get banned I can still look up the methods posted here

Now whether someone hates me or does not hate me is his personal problem, not your personal problem

• +1
you can go and fuck yourself because even if I get banned I can still look up the methods posted here

Now whether someone hates me or does not hate me is his personal problem, not your personal problem
:banhammer: with this hammer will spank yo . i wont go fuk myself u should u go fuk urself tbh

• +1
War is deception - the prophet muhammad

• +1
@Tony is waging war against the brotherhood by means of deception. The prophet explained to his followers that war is deception and nothing else. Thus this has been shown to be true here

• +1
@Tony is waging war against the brotherhood by means of deception. The prophet explained to his followers that war is deception and nothing else. Thus this has been shown to be true here
Wise prophet tbh

There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.
- Sun zu

• +1
I was gonna shitpost but I have no idea what any of this means