Very successful socialising today

thomasjiooo

thomasjiooo

Let the games begin
Joined
Feb 9, 2026
Posts
2,007
Reputation
2,258
Went to the city after school with a guy from my school to buy some shit, I never really talked to him before today, his girl met him there and it was us 3 for about an hour

I had no plans for Halloween and he said he can get me invited to a massive house party

His girlfriend said her friends saw my insta because he showed her, talking some shit about how I’m mogging 😭😭

Pretty sure she’s gonna set me up with a friend

it’s true that the best way to interact with more girls is to have good friendships like that and connections

One of my friends got set up by a girl from our school with some girl he really liked last week
 
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, jp212 and xan
Good shit my bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: thomasjiooo
Went to the city after school with a guy from my school to buy some shit, I never really talked to him before today, his girl met him there and it was us 3 for about an hour

I had no plans for Halloween and he said he can get me invited to a massive house party

His girlfriend said her friends saw my insta because he showed her, talking some shit about how I’m mogging 😭😭

Pretty sure she’s gonna set me up with a friend

it’s true that the best way to interact with more girls is to have good friendships like that and connections

One of my friends got set up by a girl from our school with some girl he really liked last week
nice man u doing great
 
  • +1
Reactions: thomasjiooo

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
16
Views
55
ANON
ANON
iLdar
Replies
9
Views
46
iLdar
iLdar
_MVP_
Replies
31
Views
81
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
8
j1gga
j1gga
AbnormalAfrican
Replies
2
Views
19
AbnormalAfrican
AbnormalAfrican

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top