viability of mental ward pussy

Slayer

Slayer

💩
there's got to be some bpd cuties that an average looksmaxxer could finesse assuming you get admitted for a chad mental disorder like schizophrenia and act brooding and mysterious

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, slavicpsycho and Acion
important thread

there's got to be some bpd cuties that an average looksmaxxer could finesse assuming you get admitted for a chad mental disorder like schizophrenia and act brooding and mysterious
too many drawbacks ngl

Speaking from experience you don't want any of the women in there, they are either ugly, old, crazy, or manipulative. Also the staff there make sure to prevent you from getting close with a foid while in there since everyone there is in a "fragile position" jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, slavicpsycho and Slayer
Speaking from experience you don't want any of the women in there, they are either ugly, old, crazy, or manipulative. Also the staff there make sure to prevent you from getting close with a foid while in there since everyone there is in a "fragile position" jfl
sounds like u were in a cucked location

sounds like u were in a cucked location
I wasn't I shit you not the most attractive girl I've ever seen was from there and given how many days we were in there I knew she wasn't frauding with makeup. I actually was able to get very close with her and she let me touch her wherever I wanted (clothed) but she ended up being a manipulative bitch so nothing went further than that. As far as the staffing situation from what I understand they will break you up if they see you touching each other / flirting so you need to be discrete, this applies to every institution not just mine.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
better than rotting alone
Eh at the time it felt that way but afterwards it's really a mindfuck because you really see how well a foid can lie right to your face and you won't be able to tell unless you have had enough experience with women