vibe vs looks

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
some dumb bitch (white, 30f, 4/10, I reckon 10-20 bodycount) sat next to me at lunch today, and started gaslighting me.

basically she was saying girls arent stupid, yeah we like chris Hemsworth and Jason momoa but we know they're not real, we just like normal, decent guys who take care of themselves and of us (total crap btw).

then she said anyway with getting a girl to be purely attracted to you and go home with you it's much more about your vibe and your energy and having the right vibe for your look, than it is about how good looking you are, just dont vibe noticeably ugly :lul:

then she said it was my own fault I was in this position and I was listening to people who arent women and dont know what women want.

I cant believe people.gaslight like this when there are so many statistical studies out there lol.

I am going to see her again tomorrow, I wonder if she knows what dunning-kroeger is...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Bonez, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Shes right 😂

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, PrinceLuenLeoncur, aBetterMii and 1 other person
foids gaslighting you is an evolutionary way for them to gain protection from men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Dc I drip too hard

Yea girls don’t care about looks @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
some dumb bitch (white, 30f, 4/10, I reckon 10-20 bodycount) sat next to me at lunch today, and started gaslighting me.

basically she was saying girls arent stupid, yeah we like chris Hemsworth and Jason momoa but we know they're not real, we just like normal, decent guys who take care of themselves and of us (total crap btw).

then she said anyway with getting a girl to be purely attracted to you and go home with you it's much more about your vibe and your energy and having the right vibe for your look, than it is about how good looking you are, just dont vibe noticeably ugly :lul:

then she said it was my own fault I was in this position and I was listening to people who arent women and dont know what women want.

I cant believe people.gaslight like this when there are so many statistical studies out there lol.

I am going to see her again tomorrow, I wonder if she knows what dunning-kroeger is...
She is right tho but its nearly impossible to fake vibe

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
And what gives off good vibes? Surely not a 5'6 2psl manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Deleted member 17763
N

No face for your vibes, over for vibecels:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
we just like normal, decent guys who take care of themselves and of us
Never forget that this is who she’s picturing when she says that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Chinacurry
if it's TRUE then surely vibe is easy to fake?
It has to do with ur harmony. And u need roids, the perfect grooming etc. Sure wont happen if u rott

All blue pilled high SMV people will say this, they don't understand, my chad friend tells me "Bro this might sound cliche but the energy you give out affects the girls you get, if you give out good energy girls will just be stuck to you, just have a good time broooo" the within 5 minutes of the club a foid approaches us and asks me "can I take him for the rest of the night" needless to say his "energy" got him laid with her that night. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DarkLoner94, Deleted member 18890, Chinacurry and 2 others