Vid Proof of im not morphing?

Attachments

  • IMG_20260928_080653.jpg
    IMG_20260928_080653.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
Ye ik but niggas makeing thread saying i morph thats why
Respect

I have seen lots of images where you def morphed

Like I remember this one where your throat had a fucking oval shape for an Adams apple

I never said you always morphed every image but some of them are in the most obvious way

But I never said you didn’t look uncanny irl I’m sure you do :love:
 
Respect

I have seen lots of images where you def morphed

Like I remember this one where your throat had a fucking oval shape for an Adams apple

I never said you always morphed every image but some of them are in the most obvious way

But I never said you didn’t look uncanny irl I’m sure you do :love:
Only 1 photo is morphed and its pretty abviouse its satire wait ill send
 
  • +1
Reactions: jr49506
Only 1 photo is morphed and its pretty abviouse its satire wait ill send
This is abviously morphed it was satire other than that i never morphed my cheeks eyes anything i used filters but not morphed
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260928_174954.jpg
    IMG_20260928_174954.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 0
Not morphing just lighting
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
never doubted it, ngas just jealous man :feelsrope:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
cope more, lltn to death, i fucking dont understand how ppl say that "chad" its unattractive bitchass nigga retard everybody wowsombody
Crying bc they called u lmtn -hmtn:lul:
 
no this is kind of like after effects shit bro fym not morphed vid
 

Similar threads

Memph
Replies
3
Views
43
yartmax
yartmax
jeremyy
Replies
1
Views
48
dhusc
dhusc
jeremyy
Replies
18
Views
136
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
D
  • Poll
Not OP Rate my morph
Replies
5
Views
66
destroyfoidspls
D
Danial1488
Replies
8
Views
82
Lord Regent
Lord Regent

Users who are viewing this thread

  • foidbeater2
Back
Top