I thought this was a skit at first lol
No way theyre being frl:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12 and FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo
Lifefuel tbh.

It's up to us bhais when we finally grow old enough to have influence in politics to finally set things straight for once.

Abolish women's rights asap.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, psychomandible, rg1235 and 3 others
Lifefuel tbh.

It's up to us bhais when we finally grow old enough to have influence in politics to finally set things straight for once.

20 years mark my words. First SK and China then the whole west

Brain rot if u think Gen Z will take away women rights. They are the least extremist generation

These “Misogynistic” zoomers they see are just edgy teenagers on the internet. If u wanna see how the future generation looks like just walk into a college campus and it’s the most lib radioactive shit

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Dystopian and psychomandible
Lifefuel tbh.

They’re wrong tho almost all young men (almost all men in general, really) are white knight cucks. This foid is just delusional.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and FutureSlayer
Brain rot if u think Gen Z will take away women rights. They are the least extremist generation

These “Misogynistic” zoomers they see are just edgy teenagers on the internet. If u wanna see how the future generation looks like just walk into a college campus and it’s the most lib radioactive shit
Gen Z “natives” are mixed with islam mindset second generation migrants at least in Europe

Based

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
They’re wrong tho almost all young men (almost all men in general, really) are white knight cucks. This foid is just delusional.
No way to subvert the birthrates trend then? Someone will need to smth sooner o later

sentence that virtue signalling curry to death

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, psychomandible, rg1235 and 1 other person
No way to subvert the birthrates trend then? Someone will need to smth sooner o later
Who cares, let society die out, it deserves it

Not really tho since society won’t die out the government will just import more shitskins and society will get even worse, while still staying alive

• Hmm...
Oh they're mad that we women are only fucking guys with money and good looks, they wanna take our rights because we are hypergamous and polygamous!

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and FutureSlayer
Who cares, let society die out, it deserves it

Not really tho since society won’t die out the government will just import more shitskins and society will get even worse, while still staying alive
Shitskins importation will backlash in their rights being removed, it’s a double edged sword for them

There was some big right wing figure that said something like
“Most extreme right wing men are ugly manlets, weak men that won’t change anything”

Oh they're mad that we women are only fucking guys with money and good looks, they wanna take our rights because we are hypergamous and polygamous!
3259952 Screen Shot 2023 01 24 at 124659 AM

• JFL
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, rg1235, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235 and HarrierDuBois
There was some big right wing figure that said something like
“Most extreme right wing men are ugly manlets, weak men that won’t change anything”
Meanwhile in Afghanistan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, moreroidsmoredates and ShowerMaxxing
Meanwhile the average foid:
-I hate three dates with different guys this week, OMG I'm gonna eat so well!
I don't hate women but they're not making it easy to like them (referring to 90% of the modern ones, the rare outlier women watching this don't take offence).

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Klasik616
I don't hate women but they're not making it easy to like them (referring to 90% of the modern ones, the rare outlier women watching this don't take offence).
I have met 1 good woman out of 15 I talked to and she has a boyfriend, it's over. She was kind, no IG, MTB+, lean, cute voice but she's already taken. I wanted to give her my best, fuck!!! The other dry, narcy women can suck my D.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and FutureSlayer
I only like the religious ones but as I despise their bullshit beliefs it’s a bad situation tbh:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Klasik616
I have met 1 good woman out of 15 I talked to and she has a boyfriend, it's over. She was kind, no IG, MTB+, lean, cute voice but she's already taken. Fuck!!!
All the good ones are taken in high school for life

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616
All the good ones are taken in high school for life
I saw my highschool crush 2 days ago in the street, have been sad since then. She still looks very sweet and unique. It's over x2

• +1
I saw my highschool crush 2 days ago in the street, have been sad since then. She still looks very sweet and unique. It's over x2
is she taken or what

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Last edited:
  • +1
I only like the religious ones but as I despise their bullshit beliefs it’s a bad situation tbh:feelswhy:
I don't even like the religious ones, their ideals are not their own.

• +1
muh zoomer are fascists

Most zoomer are like that curry faggot, no sentience whatsoever

• So Sad
muh zoomer are fascists

Most zoomer are like that curry faggot, no sentience whatsoever
Unsettling to hear tbh may Gen Alpha save us