(Video) Facepuller announcement, underbite ascension eminent! Hope for underbitecels!

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Gonna get him on here with an account soon, been a good friend for a long time. He was bluepilled at first but I can’t let anyone go out sad like that.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, GoMadAndSTFU, Lorsss and 6 others
@knajjd

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
Take him to an orthodontist lol

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShineBright, Chadelite, GoMadAndSTFU and 11 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, BackFromTheMogging, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
"yo bro im gonna put a gear on your head, its gonna pull your head, but its ok i know what im doing ,trust me bro on this one"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
You can pull the maxilla with Class III elastics

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Luke LLL
It's just a recessed maxilla, not that hard to fix.
Go ahead LMAO

next lvl:
"I'm just gonna perform Le Fort III with kitchen knife on this guy"

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2378, BackFromTheMogging, Chadelite and 2 others
"yo bro im gonna put a gear on your head, its gonna pull your head, but its ok i know what im doing ,trust me bro on this one"
"Your upper jaw is recessed bro, dw I'll just pull it forward, got you bro"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Damn, nobody thinks I can do it. Why can't I get some support in here?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3962 and Almu
Go ahead LMAO

next lvl:
"I'm just gonna perform Le Fort III with kitchen knife on this guy"
Imagine someone really does Le Fort III on a friend LMAO

Oh shit this poor dude is so happy to have friends that he is actually going through this shit with you!
Dude Jaw surgery is covered by heath insurance in the US just blackpill him and let his parents do the rest

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3962 and Luke LLL
Do facepullers even work

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Almu and Luke LLL
Oh shit this poor dude is so happy to have friends that he is actually going through this shit with you!
Dude Jaw surgery is covered by heath insurance in the US just blackpill him and let his parents do the rest
Honestly, I never get these "diy surgery" tards. Like...don't you realise the risk / reward is WAAAAAY higher by doing it with actual professional medical staff?

If you fuck him up you can go to jail or at least get civil lawsuit on your ass

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Barbarossa_ and Luke LLL
Honestly, I never get these "diy surgery" tards. Like...don't you realise the risk / reward is WAAAAAY higher by doing it with actual professional medical staff?
I never said I was doing surgery.

Damn, nobody thinks I can do it. Why can't I get some support in here?
Just do it faggit lol

use your guinea pig for the greater good of the forum,

also, underbites are rare

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Luke LLL

Just do it faggit lol

use your guinea pig for the greater good of the forum,

also, underbites are rare
It's also for his good. Everyone benefits here. Going to be doing LL on him soon also.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, OCDMaxxing and Patient A
It's also for his good. Everyone benefits here. Going to be doing LL on him soon also.
Livestream the Leg Lengthening surgery and post here

Can just imagine you telling this jap to lie down on the floor and chew down on the end of a leather belt and then you put your foot on his forehead and pull his face off of his face. Then chopping his legs off.
The other guy in the background of this video has one as well.
Uncommon/rare

Gonna get him on here with an account soon, been a good friend for a long time. He was bluepilled at first but I can’t let anyone go out sad like that.

Not one nanosecond.

• +1
He should just get lefort 1 instead of being a guinia pig tbh

• Hmm...
He should just get lefort 1 instead of being a guinia pig tbh
Facepullers are used for underbite all the time

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
FacePulling can certainly work in Young adults (oldest case ive seen is like a 23 year old female)

however your friend’s underbite is very strong.

He will likely need a Lefort I/II, as well as maxillary Impaction, possibly BSSO if he has any asymmetry, and likely will need to get his chin shaved a bit. This is assuming you’d want the best aesthetic “bone-based” result possible to correct the bad aesthetics his underbite has created.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
FacePulling can certainly work in Young adults (oldest case ive seen is like a 23 year old female)

however your friend’s underbite is very strong.

He will likely need a Lefort I/II, as well as maxillary Impaction, possibly BSSO if he has any asymmetry, and likely will need to get his chin shaved a bit. This is assuming you’d want the best aesthetic “bone-based” result possible to correct the bad aesthetics his underbite has created.
What is maxillary impaction?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
If he has a long midface
That would be if his long midface was due to a long philtrum, and he most likely would need a subnasal lip lift along with the Lefort 1 Impaction.

Anyway his midface looks fine to me, but its hard to tell from that video.

Maybe CopeAndRopes device can help him ascend

• +1
The first day you will post your guide tag me and i will wear it too.

• +1
That would be if his long midface was due to a long philtrum, and he most likely would need a subnasal lip lift along with the Lefort 1 Impaction.

Anyway his midface looks fine to me, but its hard to tell from that video.
No you don’t need a long philtrum for maxillary impaction; you need either of these scenarios:

1. A gummy smile.
2. A long philtrum (lip lift would be necessary for smile aesthetics afterwards, unless you already have a gummy smile, and tbh if you already have a gummy smile just get more impaction and get a lip lift to fix long philtrum)
3. A long midface and a philtrum that is at least long enough so that a lip lift can be performed afterwards and the philtrum doesn’t end up comically small...Note this doesn’t mean a “long philtrum” just one that isn’t already below average.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo