Video games are for children and incels

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
And also anime. Let's be honest non-children/teenagers and non-incels don't waste their time playing games and watching anime. Those things are childish and a cope.

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, 6’1Chink, SMVbender and 11 others

Cope

• JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1089, Deleted member 4310 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Ritalincel
I know one Chad at work who watch anime, he got me into watching attack on titan.

Giga chads like me watch archer

Chad plays video games and toilets join in, massive cope

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I am incel so I suppose I best buy a PlayStation

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
I'm incel and play on PC.
Currently playing FFXIV, Modern Warfare and PES2020.
One of my favorite game is Max Payne 3.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm currently playing an MMO called Lineage 2. It's basically a pay to win game where your character levels afk and you simply watch him from time to time to see if he died or if he is still farming. There are literal Chads who spend over $20k on that game and can one shot all poor incels. The game is basically like a very expensive movie because 95% of the time your character is afk.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I have never played video games and I have never watched Anime.

I would still play video games even if I was sexually active.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
can confirm am cartooncel and gamecel

Legit thread.

• +1
Reactions: Hector
I stopped playing games regulary, is so fucking low T, when I am bored I go to do sport or watch a good film.

Video games are a waste of life because people get dependant of them and become low T faggots.

The most I play is once in a while (every 2 or 3 weeks) a Post Scriptum match. A WW2 simulator.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Pendejo
Because he is missing out a lot...
No he is not, videogames and especially anime are copes for people that have nothing else on their lives, people with good lifes dont have to play videogames or watch anime because their real lifes are more enjoyable than those things.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
That's sad.....
What do you do all day then?
What is sad is playing all day videogames and watching gaynime.

Nothing more depressing IMO that when I spend a day playing computer games. After you became blackpilled all is seen as a pathetic cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Pendejo
vidya is enjoyable with friends irl or online.
anime ehh but movies are pretty okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Because he is missing out a lot...
For real. It’s parties and festivals that are truly pathetic because it’s usually full of degeneracy.

• +1
Henry Cavil

anime is manchild cope

• Hmm...
What is this cope, now one cares what u consume, u might think ur a nt because u don't play vidya but that's cope plenty of normies and Chad's watch anime and vidya. It doesn't matter. Stop trying to act like some pretentious normies that thinks anything he doesn't consume is immature. Jfl at the guys circle jerking muh anime and video games are low t, what makes sport any different?

Ur just trying to be edgy and different, by saying you don't play vidya or watch anime and only watches movies and sports you ironically acting like an incel who wants to be seen as special and unique.

• +1
Reactions: Dog face and Vidyacoper
lol plenty of non-incels play video games

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 2597
lol plenty of non-incels play video games
Maybe 15 years ago video games were exclusively for incels but now even Chads play, they just don't talk about it 24/7 and make it a part of their peronality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 1942