video i sended to the model agencie

I think I am ghosted jfl still waiting for the call:lul:
Nah. I thought it was over for me after I got rejected by one of the two places I applied to and then then I got a delayed response from another. Turns out the recruiter wasn't well and I actually got the job.

The job pays shit though but it is a good start.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
I think lars is a povertycel. He does not have a job yet. And working professionals don't make that much in the netherlands.
I am not going to work for a boss

I am not going to work for a boss
Will you go the insta influencer route? You can probably moneymax much better that way.

But if you are high IQ, you are better off STEMcelling. IDK.

goodluck man

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • Love it
Reactions: bogii
@Lars what's your zodiac sign?

what was that last laugh :D

None of the big agencies would accept this kind of a vid for application no? They want natural lighting outdoor pics at straight and 3/4 angle.

Every scout I’ve spoken to eventually asks for a side pic on a “Frankfurt plane” at which point I stop replying :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and justadude
I have never felt so mogged in my life. :ogre:

None of the big agencies would accept this kind of a vid for application no? They want natural lighting outdoor pics at straight and 3/4 angle.

Every scout I’ve spoken to eventually asks for a side pic on a “Frankfurt plane” at which point I stop replying :feelshaha:
Why?

Did they really say frankfurt plane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Did they really say frankfurt plane
One gave it that name most just say recreate these pictures and some say tuck your chin in

D8957428 0C37 46C5 8BB9 13C96B090971
D4087F76 E7E8 4170 B9B9 7269D4F207A5
5F81F2F5 9E64 4643 B9AD 74608AE0C64C

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
One gave it that name most just say recreate these pictures and some say tuck your chin in

View attachment 1716730View attachment 1716732View attachment 1716733
Harry Goodwins is a gigachad although he looks pretty young there
that's how a decent maxilla looks unfrauded IRL but yet so many autists on here except you to be fully dogmaxxed, I remember when i first signed up here and got to read threads about the importance of maxilla and all they did was upload gigafrauded pictures of people tilting their head and anglefrauding to make their maxilla look forward like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Erik-Jón
Harry Goodwins is a gigachad although he looks pretty young there
that's how a decent maxilla looks unfrauded IRL but yet so many autists on here except you to be fully dogmaxxed, I remember when i first signed up here and got to read threads about the importance of maxilla and all they did was upload gigafrauded pictures of people tilting their head and anglefrauding to make their maxilla look forward like this

View attachment 1716743View attachment 1716747View attachment 1716757
Look at those gigachad gonians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
Looks like @2000