(Video)Iranian schoolgrirls are filming and bullying a NIGGER they saw on the streets( NIGGERS GTGIH)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Seeing a NIGGER APE is very rare here, I have seen 3 niggers my whole life and they were tourists like this nigger you see in the video. These girls are filming him like he's an animal and telling him to get the fuck out to his niggerland zoo in persian then mocking him buy saying I love you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander and Danish_Retard
Retarded take op, these girls are virtue signaling and need that big black cock. So many cope by op.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, wishIwasSalludon, mayo mogger and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
Seeing a NIGGER APE is very rare here, I have seen 3 niggers my whole life and they were tourists like this nigger you see in the video. These girls are filming him like he's an animal and telling him to get the fuck out to his niggerland zoo in persian then mocking him buy saying I love you.
View attachment 2655045
i wouldve bitch slapped those ugly ass niggas

translation please

Brown on Black violence.. 😢. The BBC is just standing there smiling knowing hes dicking down their mother Yasmin and Grandmother Mahdi

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, PrinceLuenLeoncur, wishIwasSalludon and 8 others
Chad treatment

Org told me that they’re supposed to get on their knees and suck him off since he’s black

Is this video fake nigguh!!?!!?? Clearly that’s how it should be irl no:feelsuhh:?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream and Deleted member 31497
where is their hijab mashallah

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Girls just ignore guys they hate

Retarded take op, these girls are virtue signaling and need that big black cock. So many cope by op.
Finally a good post from you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and m0ss26