(VIDEO) Making as much money as I can with a 20 dollar account daytrading(10-DAY CHALLENGE)

H

hytt

Master
First day of the 10-day challenge I will try to make as much money as I can daytrading with thi 20 dollar account and I will be posting a video each day.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet, zan, FBl and 4 others
Bro's whole trading account is worth less than my Mcdonalds meal :lul:
@Bozoogway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saisei, LooksThinker, coispet and 6 others
@_looksmaxxer_ @forevergymcelling @Entschuldigung @fuxkdakikez @Subhuman232 @BoredPrince @coispet @Polar

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and fuxkdakikez
I tried it @hytt but unfortunately lost all my money

Got it up to 130 dollars and then it all went downhill

Lucky I didn't put in so much so not a big deal

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, LooksThinker, zylaro and 6 others
@ferfdd @Gonthar

Why did you follow this idiot's strategy jfl, it's just gambling. He's not a real trader. He's some monkey playing around with tiny insignificant amounts of money and only showing you the wins.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, eduardkoopman and N1666

I'm sorry it didn't go well for you. I wish there was a way for us to trade together effectively.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Why did you follow this idiot's strategy jfl, it's just gambling. He's not a real trader. He's some monkey playing around with tiny insignificant amounts of money and only showing you the wins.
I'm aware it's gambling

I've known about binary options for a while so decided to give it a try

At first went well but then lost it, I should have just quit when I had 130 dollars, but oh well, at least I know now it's not worth it

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
I'm sorry it didn't go well for you. I wish there was a way for us to trade together effectively.
Yeah but there are other ways to make money, with binary options you will never be sure are you going to win or lose

Time to move on to something else

I'm aware it's gambling

At first went well but then lost it, I should have just quit when I had 130 dollars, but oh well, at least I know now it's not worth it
@coispet @FBl @forevergymcelling here's the update

• +1
Reactions: FBl and coispet
Yeah but there are other ways to make money, with binary options you will never be sure are you going to win or lose

Time to move on to something else
It's not gambling it's a prediction based on the trends. You need to unerstand that you are taking a risk and that 30% of the thing is also lucky, what makes you succesful is knowing the right moments to trade.

I'm aware it's gambling

It's not. You just didn't do it correctly man. I don't want to insult, however I'm have been making consistent money for months, and it's very simple and easy bro, just like I showed on video.

It's not gambling it's a prediction based on the trends. You need to unerstand that you are taking a risk and that 30% of the thing is also lucky, what makes you succesful is knowing the right moments to trade.
"While binary options may be used in theoretical asset pricing, they are prone to fraud in their applications and hence banned by regulators in many jurisdictions as a form of gambling."

Many consider it to be a form of gambling, after all it's not coincidence that most people lose money doing it

Also you need to consider that max profit of successful trade is 92 percent, meaning you have to guess correctly minimum 58% of trades just to be even

Not to mention there a lot of people saying these brokers are a scam, cuz they didn't give them their money back...

As the old saying goes, the house always wins

It's not. You just didn't do it correctly man. I don't want to insult, however I'm have been making consistent money for months, and it's very simple and easy bro, just like I showed on video.
I mean if it works for you I'm glad, but I would assume most people aren't that lucky

"While binary options may be used in theoretical asset pricing, they are prone to fraud in their applications and hence banned by regulators in many jurisdictions as a form of gambling."

Many consider it to be a form of gambling, after all it's not coincidence that most people lose money doing it

Also you need to consider that max profit of successful trade is 92 percent, meaning you have to guess correctly minimum 58% of trades just to be even

Not to mention there a lot of people saying these brokers are a scam, cuz they didn't give them their money back...

Man, I already explained it's about about seeing the trends, you are making a prediction. Most fail because they do it incorrectly. There are several other people who are also having sucess doing exactly the same thing as I do.
These brokers aren't scam they are legit business and have had a good reputation on the continents they have business in for years now.
This simple money is legit. If you want to see other people doing exactly what I'm doing just go on r/binaryoptions

bros trading on pocket option it's over for you bro jflll rope asap

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
very interesting, I am curious to see more. good luck.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and hytt
First day of the 10-day challenge I will try to make as much money as I can daytrading with thi 20 dollar account and I will be posting a video each day.

Good shi byt add a voice over or some music

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, LooksThinker and hytt

There's like multiple people on r/binaryoptions being profitable did u check it out?

There's like multiple people on r/binaryoptions being profitable did u check it out?
Yeah. They often post their results and videos. I took the idea to dothis challenge because there was a guy there that was making a 1k to 10k in 10 days challenge

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Yeah briefly, but keep in mind only those who are winning are posting their results, everyone else who lost didn't

Did you start trading yet?

Yeah. They often post their results and videos. I took the idea to dothis challenge because there was a guy there that was making a 1k to 10k in 10 days challenge
I saw that one, it can make you money, but I think most people will just lose their investment

• +1
Yeah briefly, but keep in mind only those who are winning are posting their results, everyone else who lost didn't

Did you start trading yet?

I saw that one, it can make you money, but I think most people will just lose their investment
I haven't started trading yet I'm afraid if i start doing this now I'll get distracted and have all my focus concentrated on this. I have clg entrance test coming up need to move out of this shit hole of my place

• +1
I haven't started trading yet I'm afraid if i start doing this now I'll get distracted and have all my focus concentrated on this. I have clg entrance test coming up need to move out of this shit hole of my place
That's a mistake. It's not something that's time consuming. You only focus on it when you are doing it and you are only doing it for like 20-30 minutes per day at best.

• +1
Like @hytt said, it's not going to take a lot of time, so don't worry about not being able to do other things

Your worry should be losing your money

If you have some money to risk, do it, see how it goes, but if you're broke, best not to risk it

• +1
Like @hytt said, it's not going to take a lot of time, so don't worry about not being able to do other things

Your worry should be losing your money

If you have some money to risk, do it, see how it goes, but if you're broke, best not to risk it
Man, it's understandable that you are mad at it since you lost your money, but you failed because you didn't do it correctly. I advised you not to waste your money and not to impulse trade, I told you to wait for the right times, but you still chose to throw your entire money away. I really wish it had went better, but I can't trade for you, it's something that needs to be done individually.

• +1
Man, it's understandable that you are mad at it since you lost your money, but you failed because you didn't do it correctly. I advised you not to waste your money and not to impulse trade, I told you to wait for the right times, but you still chose to throw your entire money away. I really wish it had went better, but I can't trade for you, it's something that needs to be done individually.
I guess you're right, maybe in the future I will try again, but with better strategy, but for now I will try other methods

Thanks for advice

• +1
Reactions: hytt
Goodluck

• +1
Reactions: hytt
I'm aware it's gambling

This

• +1