Video of me (popular request)

Yeah I know all too much about distortion.
It's a point of agreement brotha. This pic is me at my best. I know it's not the best video but it's the best I got for now. Judge me at my best not some 2 second gif inside a store with subpar angle

Attachments

• Img_20220128002751.jpg
    Img_20220128002751.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 0
Nahhhh

How can you say his SMV is Chadpreet lite because of his height? He's a normie bro, wtf lol

This is easily 4.75-5 psl imo, he doesn't seem normie to me at all, especially for a brown guy.
Height is huge halo for smv, he's a very high-tier normie at the least imo. I'm not gonna judge based off a fuckin screencap from a video.
overrate your own race to feel better about yourself
no need bro
you mog hard, you actually have a salih tier eye area
thank you sir :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
View attachment 1540778
This is easily 4.75-5 psl imo, he doesn't seem normie to me at all, especially for a brown guy.
Height is huge halo for smv, he's a very high-tier normie at the least imo. I'm not gonna judge based off a fuckin screencap from a video.

thank you sir :Comfy:

That is his only picture that looks like he has a compact midface.

It's a point of agreement brotha. This pic is me at my best. I know it's not the best video but it's the best I got for now. Judge me at my best not some 2 second gif inside a store with subpar angle
You could just use selfie cam for now. You have long arms surely so put the phone as far away from you as you can and just record for a few seconds

You only have height going for u and good lower third. Everything else is normie-htn. Probably 4.75- 5 psl overall with Chadlite smv @.👽. @Korea
yea i guess 4.5psl or so. but with height 5psl which is enough. he has 500 matches/4 months so yea makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
You could just use selfie cam for now. You have long arms surely so put the phone as far away from you as you can and just record for a few seconds
Imma try and get it but not right now bro. Tired as shit from exams and reports. At least I sent a video that still looks good despite some issues. So that should be enough to know I'm not a fraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
Imma try and get it but not right now bro. Tired as shit from exams and reports. At least I sent a video that still looks good despite some issues. So that should be enough to know I'm not a fraud
What are you studying?

they underate you
irl chadlite

At 6’6 you could be a 4/10 and still slay
Fosho. For example It doesn't even matter if salludon is better facially. The fact that I'm tall, my style is on point and even if we underrate me a bit and call me a 5 psl. It's more than enough to slay countless chicks.

Damn this nigga , still won't tell me how he did his eyebrows so dark and dense , what a narcy Punjabi
Some brown people just have insanely dense and large eyebrow genetics. This guy got them groomed to make them seem less bad but they are still very dense.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Fosho. For example It doesn't even matter if salludon is better facially. The fact that I'm tall, my style is on point and even if we underrate me a bit and call me a 5 psl. It's more than enough to slay countless chicks.
At what age did you reach 6’0?

I was 6'3 flat on my 16th birthday and I grew an inch every year until now. Sooooo I probably hit 6'0 towards turning 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 16958
IRl chadlite considering height, record your self face level so we can conclude.

anything under high-tier normie SMV wise is cope imo.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14160
IRl chadlite considering height, record your self face level so we can conclude.

anything under high-tier normie SMV wise is cope imo.
Ye ye Imma try but for now this pic of me is the best I got to showcase. It's literally my face if you saw me in real life

Attachments

• Img_20220128002751.jpg
    Img_20220128002751.jpg
Ye ye Imma try but for now this pic of me is the best I got to showcase. It's literally my face if you saw me in real life
Bro literally go under some sun or some ogod lightning and record a vid of u in motion is not hard.

I was 6'3 flat on my 16th birthday and I grew an inch every year until now. Sooooo I probably hit 6'0 towards turning 15
Don't even hit the 6 feet mark at 17 but ok make sense, here ur own words, I can insert a 10 inch BBC between u and the door and u are advantaged by the in front perspective aswell, keep larping the low iqs

Screenshot 20220213 215852 comandroidchrome

2743433 Img 10

C06b38525240160f04d527d3f18f4e9e

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
@Salludon got any tips to looksmax further? That's a vid of me. Not the best I could get buts a vid nonetheless

Keep Coping u are a finished clown in fatality :lul:
Quick correction I was 16 so around 6'3-6'4 at that point. Door was fucking massive in my old place so calm your titties mane

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Quick correction I was 16 so around 6'3-6'4 at that point. Door was fucking massive in my old place so calm your titties mane
Yeah sure tier worlds countries have doors beyond 2 meters except in Netherlands, u fool :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: IdeserveJannnah
@SubhumanCurrycel

@Salludon got any tips to looksmax further? That's a vid of me. Not the best I could get buts a vid nonetheless
You look good. Your height is great and your frame isn’t even bad as I previously thought. Keep working out and build more muscle. Also get a good skincare routine. Other than that i don’t see how you can improve further. Good luck.

You look good. Your height is great and your frame isn’t even bad as I previously thought. Keep working out and build more muscle. Also get a good skincare routine. Other than that i don’t see how you can improve further. Good luck.
Appreciate it bro.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Above average(y)

People here r so fucking delusional. Nigga is 6’6 he mogs every fucking opry or Gandy there is havent u guys seen young womens reactions to height on tiktok?

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
People here r so fucking delusional. Nigga is 6’6 he mogs every fucking opry or Gandy there is havent u guys seen young womens reactions to height on tiktok?
Inclined to agree especially considering I'm not ugly facially wise. Is height really that much of a multiplier?

Let's spice things up
Inclined to agree especially considering I'm not ugly facially wise. Is height really that much of a multiplier?
@LooksOverAll @OldVirgn @volcelfatcel @Ethereal
5'9 gang gtfih

@OldVirgin :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14160
Haven't seen your previous posts but mogs Ravi @MakinItHappenReturn tbh.

8/10 in home country.
6/10 in the west. Smv is good for LTR with a 6/10 girl.

A very unremarkable looking ethnic actually. Standard goat farmer phenotype. In your selfies you look a lot better than in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
A very unremarkable looking ethnic actually. Standard goat farmer phenotype. In your selfies you look a lot better than in motion.
Unremarkable my ass

Attachments

• Img_20220128002751.jpg
    Img_20220128002751.jpg
Unremarkable my ass

Bro, if you're a Chad take a video with the FRONT CAMERA on your phone right now and use the mirror as a guide.

Both front and back are distorted, but the front is less so - @Salludon opened up my eyes to this and I am looking a little better on camera now as a result.

Do the same. If that was a digital high specification camera that took that picture of you suited and booted for a funeral then cool.

Find a digital camera.

Bro, if you're a Chad take a video with the FRONT CAMERA on your phone right now and use the mirror as a guide.

Both front and back are distorted, but the front is less so - @Salludon opened up my eyes to this and I am looking a little better on camera now as a result.

Do the same. If that was a digital high specification camera that took that picture of you suited and booted for a funeral then cool.

Find a digital camera.
I don't think you understand how tall I am. Even if I was Slightly uglier I would still be a chad.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

Find a digital camera.
If I was 6'0-6'2, sure go ahead and call me a htn-chadlite but that's not the case.

I don't think you understand how tall I am. Even if I was Slightly uglier I would still be a chad.

You're really really stupid. Really stupid.

You're an average looking dude in all your pictures baring one and then you try and claim that is acceptable to pass as Chadlite because you are a 6ft2 man? Get outta here bro. Lol there is a reason you want approval on this forum, it's because you aren't anywhere near a Chadlite. You could make the argument for high tier normie, since an average face is halo'ed by height and frame the same way an average chick's face is halo'ed by tits and ass.

You're really really stupid. Really stupid.

You're an average looking dude in all your pictures baring one and then you try and claim that is acceptable to pass as Chadlite because you are a 6ft2 man? Get outta here bro. Lol there is a reason you want approval on this forum, it's because you aren't anywhere near a Chadlite. You could make the argument for high tier normie, since an average face is halo'ed by height and frame the same way an average chick's face is halo'ed by tits and ass.
Yeah I'm definitely a normie stupid ass mofo. I haven't seen someone in real life with my height combined with my face. The only normie here is you, if even that. Stay short, stay salty. Put on a shirt while your at it bitch tits

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-033951_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-033951_Chrome.jpg
    914.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211124213330.jpg
    20211124213330.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Img_20220102211140.jpg
    Img_20220102211140.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Yyyyy.jpg
    Yyyyy.jpg
    945.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Img_20220128002751.jpg
    Img_20220128002751.jpg
Yeah I'm definitely a normie stupid ass mofo. I haven't seen someone in real life with my height combined with my face. The only normie here is you, if even that. Stay short, stay salty. Put on a shirt while your at it bitch tits

You're an iffy long-faced borderline high tier normie that wears contact lens' and has height lol :ROFLMAO: