Video of my mom sucking some randon BWC

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

havent talked to my mom in months LMFAO and I find this video on her fucking chaterbate (she does webcamming there now, and makes orgy videos, she's doing one right now and I'll post it once she sends it to me)
it's just crazy, I'm admiring my moms lifestyle of sex, drugs, and bein a thug.
How did she spawn an incel, while she has 10k+ bodies according to her.
JFL, she's sucked tens of thousands of dicks, while I haven't even gotten my own sucked.
She wants me to become a partner in her business, she said "Set me up a bank account today so I can help pay for your next surgeries, you can take half of my chatterbate money and you can get rhinoplasty in 2 months since I make 600 dollars a day, you can take 300."
I just said nah I'ma work for my own shit cuz I don't want her to use it against me in the future, plus I don't want her to ruin my name with that shit, or it to fuck up my credit score or wahtever in the future, or me be arrested because she used the account for a drug deal.
heres some old threads from like six months ago if you are curious for more information

god i wish yall could just understand ive had such a shit upbringing and most this shit isnt even my fault, me now is a result of all the mistreatment, and bullshit ive recieved from niggas over the years. I'm not a bad person, a freak, or whatever you wanna call it.
I was just a poor kid with no one to turn to, and got brainwashed by a bunch of autists over the past two years into doing things to myself I didn't want to.
Regardless, all I can do is keep going.
Thanks

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt and 46 others
Dude I'm trying to do no fap..

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt and 18 others
Dude I'm trying to do no fap..
lmfao don't tell me you've jerked off to my fucking mom before, I've seen your posts in my old threads about her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and reputation
lmfao don't tell me you've jerked off to my fucking mom before, I've seen your posts in my old threads about her.
No, she gets fogged too hard by the silver fox
Cutie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, ShowerMaxxing, Gaia262 and 10 others

@gamma :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, scrunchables, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345, 5'7 zoomer, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
No, she gets fogged too hard by the silver fox
View attachment 1715192
its crazy tbh how my mom is legit 300 lbs slaying and i'm struggling to get girls cuz im an incel
i even did a bumble fish with her and she got 300+ mathches in 4 hours while I struggled to get 1 match in one week with my pic

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Daniel Plainview, alriodai and 9 others
DAMN SON ITS OVER FOR YOU

Sunshine you

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
why does this look like it's from 1998

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TheAbyssinian, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
isn't the guy black btw you said his penis is white in title :Comfy:

its crazy tbh how my mom is legit 300 lbs slaying and i'm struggling to get girls cuz im an incel
i even did a bumble fish with her and she got 300+ mathches in 4 hours while I struggled to get 1 match in one week with my pic
weren't you literally tiktokfamous, getting 1000s of girls calling you hot? you're no incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 3virtues, ShowerMaxxing, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Take her money nigga
Just tell her to give it to u in cash or deposit in ur bank account directly or thru PayPal/cashapp/venmo/etc

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
weren't you literally tiktokfamous, getting 1000s of girls calling you hot? you're no incel
2920655_1654337596203.png

yeah but surely they gotta be fucking trolling right?
no way could a girl take me seriously with my looks and backstory 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 1654337596203.png
    1654337596203.png
    653.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Manu le coq and ChristianChad
wasn't your mother on your discord and talked to some users here JFL.

I was there

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Take her money nigga
Just tell her to give it to u in cash or deposit in ur bank account directly or thru PayPal/cashapp/venmo/etc
can't shell hold it against me at one point and be like ooh remember when i paid for your nose? now you gotta buy me a car house etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad and isis_Bleach
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Banderacell, alriodai and 3 others
face it brah, girls like you
nah nigga i have legit zero appeal
irl too they wouldnt wanna fuc kme
i went on omegle legit
they all called me school shooter or scary

• So Sad
Reactions: sevensources
can't shell hold it against me at one point and be like ooh remember when i paid for your nose? now you gotta buy me a car house etc
Just ignore her guilt trips then Jfl unless u can’t

😂such as bro my mom guilt trips me all the time and wants me to move out but if I just ignore it I can still live here. So just ignore it n keep ur money

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Just ignore her guilt trips then Jfl unless u can’t

😂such as bro my mom guilt trips me all the time and wants me to move out but if I just ignore it I can still live here. So just ignore it n keep ur money
yeah ig but it's all good ima just keep working this job for 5 more months then ill be able to get my rhino then i can fucking slay

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
yeah ig but it's all good ima just keep working this job for 5 more months then ill be able to get my rhino then i can fucking slay
Nigga how can u get job at Walmart as a 16 yo nigger
I can’t get a job I keep getting rejected xd
To slay just wait or talk to more girls nigga

• Love it
Nigga how can u get job at Walmart as a 16 yo nigger
I can’t get a job I keep getting rejected xd
To slay just wait or talk to more girls nigga
nigga how do u keep getting rejected? you just gotta look around your area for whats hiring tbh just keep looking submit as many applications as possible, and if possible maybe go to the establishment and ask for the manager and talk to them let them know you're interested unless u havbe shit social skills like me that wasnt an option

• Love it
James how is your weight bro? Have you decided to bulk or what?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: alriodai and ChristianChad
nigga how do u keep getting rejected? you just gotta look around your area for whats hiring tbh just keep looking submit as many applications as possible, and if possible maybe go to the establishment and ask for the manager and talk to them let them know you're interested unless u havbe shit social skills like me that wasnt an option
Teue bro they put up signs that say we’re hiring at these subhuman wageslave places like target and McDonald’s where u will get beat and treated like shit but hey gotta do what u gotta do
I had to get drunk to be calm for my interview xd I answered all questions honestly

nah bro havent bulked yet im at 100 rn
Bulk brother, also run Thyroid hormone T3 while bulking, eat 5000 cals a day while running the T3, High Metabolism + High Calories = Growth.
Have you started your GH stack?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Teue bro they put up signs that say we’re hiring at these subhuman wageslave places like target and McDonald’s where u will get beat and treated like shit but hey gotta do what u gotta do
I had to get drunk to be calm for my interview xd I answered all questions honestly
NO NIGGA DONT WORK AT MCDONALDS FUCK THAT 11 DOLLARS AN HOUR TO WORK EVERY SINGLE MINUTE YOURE THERE IN THAT CONFINED BUILDING BUT YES NIGGAS WORK AT TARGET STARTING PAY 15 AN HOUR TO JERK OFF IN THE STOCK ROOM BUT ALSO DO SOME WORK
and those interviews are not really "interviews"
theyre personality tests to see if you would stay accurate to what you are saying

• JFL
Bulk brother, also run Thyroid hormone T3 while bulking, eat 5000 cals a day while running the T3, High Metabolism + High Calories = Growth.
Have you started your GH stack?
i got 10 vials of 10iu hgh aromasin and mk677 but thats it idk if im ready tos tart

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and ChristianChad
Start soon tho so you're growhtt plates don't fuse

• Love it
@KING REIDYZ remove from boyband inshallah.

Delete inshallah

• So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
View attachment 1715181View attachment 1715183
havent talked to my mom in months LMFAO and I find this video on her fucking chaterbate (she does webcamming there now, and makes orgy videos, she's doing one right now and I'll post it once she sends it to me)
it's just crazy, I'm admiring my moms lifestyle of sex, drugs, and bein a thug.
How did she spawn an incel, while she has 10k+ bodies according to her.
JFL, she's sucked tens of thousands of dicks, while I haven't even gotten my own sucked.
She wants me to become a partner in her business, she said "Set me up a bank account today so I can help pay for your next surgeries, you can take half of my chatterbate money and you can get rhinoplasty in 2 months since I make 600 dollars a day, you can take 300."
I just said nah I'ma work for my own shit cuz I don't want her to use it against me in the future, plus I don't want her to ruin my name with that shit, or it to fuck up my credit score or wahtever in the future, or me be arrested because she used the account for a drug deal.
heres some old threads from like six months ago if you are curious for more information

god i wish yall could just understand ive had such a shit upbringing and most this shit isnt even my fault, me now is a result of all the mistreatment, and bullshit ive recieved from niggas over the years. I'm not a bad person, a freak, or whatever you wanna call it.
I was just a poor kid with no one to turn to, and got brainwashed by a bunch of autists over the past two years into doing things to myself I didn't want to.
Regardless, all I can do is keep going.
Thanks
???
DICAP'RIO ?

Delete akhy, its never too late☺️

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Manu le coq and Deleted member 9670
This is tragic.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues, Deleted member 16501, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
someone in usa call children's protection services on this nigga.

we can't keep watching this and do nothing

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel and Manu le coq