Video of my mom sucking some randon BWC

:feelsmega:

:feelsgiga:

:feelswow:

:whatfeels:

:feelspanties::feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelsohh::dafuckfeels::fuk::feelsgah::aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Deleted member 16133
Shower, put on deoderant, and ask girls to go out with you, or just wait in your car at some popular area, wait till they walk by, say hi. If they take interest, ask them to walk over to you. if you get one to stand next to you and talk, its a done deal. My dude, you do nothing but post on shitty social media outlets. This is just gross af but i dont believe it. I do believe u are incel though, so take my advice and spend time in real life venues, not gay forums and social media shits.

Shower, put on deoderant, and ask girls to go out with you, or just wait in your car at some popular area, wait till they walk by, say hi. If they take interest, ask them to walk over to you. if you get one to stand next to you and talk, its a done deal. My dude, you do nothing but post on shitty social media outlets. This is just gross af but i dont believe it. I do believe u are incel though, so take my advice and spend time in real life venues, not gay forums and social media shits.
thanks man i wanna do that sooooo bad but i gotta wait for real

*Attempts to watch video*

My Eyes Pain GIF

Also, OP is faggot :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I would kill myself more violently than Ronnie McNutt if I were you honestly

Be honest, have you ever fapped to your mom? :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Legit kill ur mom

• +1
Reactions: height
bruh ur mom is traumatizing you to no end. you should whoop her ass

View attachment 1715181View attachment 1715183
havent talked to my mom in months LMFAO and I find this video on her fucking chaterbate (she does webcamming there now, and makes orgy videos, she's doing one right now and I'll post it once she sends it to me)
it's just crazy, I'm admiring my moms lifestyle of sex, drugs, and bein a thug.
How did she spawn an incel, while she has 10k+ bodies according to her.
JFL, she's sucked tens of thousands of dicks, while I haven't even gotten my own sucked.
She wants me to become a partner in her business, she said "Set me up a bank account today so I can help pay for your next surgeries, you can take half of my chatterbate money and you can get rhinoplasty in 2 months since I make 600 dollars a day, you can take 300."
I just said nah I'ma work for my own shit cuz I don't want her to use it against me in the future, plus I don't want her to ruin my name with that shit, or it to fuck up my credit score or wahtever in the future, or me be arrested because she used the account for a drug deal.
heres some old threads from like six months ago if you are curious for more information

god i wish yall could just understand ive had such a shit upbringing and most this shit isnt even my fault, me now is a result of all the mistreatment, and bullshit ive recieved from niggas over the years. I'm not a bad person, a freak, or whatever you wanna call it.
I was just a poor kid with no one to turn to, and got brainwashed by a bunch of autists over the past two years into doing things to myself I didn't want to.
Regardless, all I can do is keep going.
Thanks
yo mom throat game is craaaazy :love::love::love:

you see the way she swallowing that dick :eek:

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
yo mom throat game is craaaazy :love::love::love:

you see the way she swallowing that dick :eek:
we shall hold a looksmax.me bukkake meet up at OPs house to use his mom for our services

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
its crazy tbh how my mom is legit 300 lbs slaying and i'm struggling to get girls cuz im an incel
i even did a bumble fish with her and she got 300+ mathches in 4 hours while I struggled to get 1 match in one week with my pic
Absolute state of hypergamy

@ElTruecel

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel