Video of my roomate sperging out.

LMAO, COPE

images

that actually does make me wonder why none of the indians on these site are dark, even though most indians look dark as shit
I'm pretty dark skinned.

He mogs you. He's doing whatever the fuck he wants while you suffer. He's the captain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159 and Deleted member 30679
This nigga @gonion wanter seems to be having the time of his life watching me suffer with this nigger.

Damn I feel bad for him he seems like a chill guy
ik he fucks up your sleep and all

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
North Indians are also ugly tho

Have you been to Rajasthan? I'm here right now. And a tall, black skinned lady asked me to help carry her business goods. I was enamoured by her.

Have you been to Rajasthan? I'm here right now. And a tall, black skinned lady asked me to help carry her business goods. I was enamoured by her.
I'm in rajasthan. Very close to the Pakistan border.

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Brutal

I need to be more grateful for my chill roomate, he's very normal and our room is always clean and we get along on everything related to the room

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, rand anon, horsefacin and 2 others
So you get treated like a Porter and your Natural response Is falling in love? Lol

• JFL
He looks autistic, grabbing his feet giggling like an iPad kid despite being a full grown grown streetshitter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin and Jason Voorhees
How tf you even live with him? I would be scared of what he might do. These type of niggas are very unpredictable. I have bad experiences with them. Furak good luck living with though jfl

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and rand anon
What the fuck is this wack ass nigga saying?

B
Yes. I miss my home so much. I'm forced to live in this dalit room for the duration of my education. I was treated like a king back home. My mum cooked good food for me everyday, my room was like 3x the size of the one I'm in rn. There was pin drop silence at noght, the beds were soft and cushiony and my room was always cleaned and well maintained,my mum used to serve me breakfast everyday. I was her favourite child but now I'm in this shithole in tier 2 town. My dad says it is an experience and it'll help me build a strong personality but so far ive only been suffering.
No wonder you want a gf so bad. You’re trying to replicate something of the mom experience

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Jason Voorhees and rand anon
people who nonchalantly touch their dirty sweaty fungus feet and toes should rope