Video of myself- rate me PSL in motion

I don't know if you can get up to that tbh

is 5.25-5.5 achievable in your view? I think you said I'm 4.25-4.5 atm. So basically a 1 PSL boost. Would that realistically be achievable?

is 5.25-5.5 achievable in your view? I think you said I'm 4.25-4.5 atm. So basically a 1 PSL boost. Would that realistically be achievable?
Maybe but you have to do surgeries unless you have god tier facial bones under all that fat lol

Maybe but you have to do surgeries unless you have god tier facial bones under all that fat lol

Yeah my plan was to:

1. drop down to 8% bf (to reduce buccal fat)

2. get my eyebrows microbladed (to remove the sparsity in them and to shape them out more)

3. get green colored eye contacts

4. get tear trough filler (to remove lower eye dark circles)

5. get a blepharoplasty (to remove upper eyelid droop)

6. get a rhinoplasty (to remove minor dorsal hump)

7. get a genioplasty (to mostly vertically extend my chin, not so much horizontal projection)

8. hairmax

9. tattoomax

Would this be a good plan to the road to 5.25 PSL (or do I have to add more stuff)?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yeah my plan was to:

1. drop down to 8% bf (to reduce buccal fat)

2. get my eyebrows microbladed (to remove the sparsity in them and to shape them out more)

3. get green colored eye contacts

4. get tear trough filler (to remove lower eye dark circles)

5. get a blepharoplasty (to remove upper eyelid droop)

6. get a rhinoplasty (to remove minor dorsal hump)

7. get a genioplasty (to mostly vertically extend my chin, not so much horizontal projection)

8. hairmax

9. tattoomax

Would this be a good plan to the road to 5.25 PSL (or do I have to add more stuff)?
You can't reaally predict what PSL you'll be. You could be 6.5 or literally stay 5. But yes that does seem like a good plan.