Video on women and the SEXUAL marketplace BONE-CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
GO to 12:55 of the video the level of COPING IS INSANE, the men are literally telling you its because she is young and hot, and you have older women saying no its not that because she has no life experience. You have this older women is projecting whats she believes the man should choose a women for. The men are literally saying they don't care about the life experiences they care if she is young atrtactive and fertile.

Then you got the guy saying at 13:45 its biologically unfair that its double standard that womens prime ages of 18-23 they have to pick a long-term mate to get the best return and also gamble on said man. This is compelete bullshit talk we already have the data how the mating market favors women for at least half their lives. So he is basically since women get older and can't suck and fuck chad/tyrone no more it means that mating is biolgically unfair to women and its double standard versus men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, bululu_87 and Luffymaxxing
True but old foids always cope

We only want looks and youth, we don't gaf life experiences or intelligence in a woman

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and FutureSlayer
True but old foids always cope

We only want looks and youth, we don't gaf life experiences or intelligence in a woman
women already know this so their tactic is to turn into a moral situation by saying since its a younger women you mainly want her for sex, and thats wrong you should want her for her experiences or intelligence. Which is stupid because even older women pick men based on looks FIRST, these project what they want in their older ages onto men. Never fall for that trick of what do you guys have in common or and talk about what about intelligence and experiences, women know they mainly compete with other women based on youth and beauty. Just tell any women who aks these questions i like her and she likes me and ill leave it at that.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Landwhales have higher SMV than normies

GO to 12:55 of the video the level of COPING IS INSANE, the men are literally telling you its because she is young and hot, and you have older women saying no its not that because she has no life experience. You have this older women is projecting whats she believes the man should choose a women for. The men are literally saying they don't care about the life experiences they care if she is young atrtactive and fertile.

Then you got the guy saying at 13:45 its biologically unfair that its double standard that womens prime ages of 18-23 they have to pick a long-term mate to get the best return and also gamble on said man. This is compelete bullshit talk we already have the data how the mating market favors women for at least half their lives. So he is basically since women get older and can't suck and fuck chad/tyrone no more it means that mating is biolgically unfair to women and its double standard versus men.

she is a retard shes just jealous because she cant fuck chads anymore
she keeps saying ohh but its about intelligence and blah blah blah but when she was young and could get dick she didnt give a fuck and cucked every whos not a chad

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
she is a retard shes just jealous because she cant fuck chads anymore
she keeps saying ohh but its about intelligence and blah blah blah but when she was young and could get dick she didnt give a fuck and cucked every whos not a chad
I agree when these women were hot in their prime, there was no talk about what about intellic, they were banging the hottest guys they could, even if the guy was dumb as rocks. So when they want to fuck its about being sexy but if its a man, now men must only fuck women who have experience and intellic. This is basically mating tactic women use as they get older to shame men who date younger women, because these women know they can't compete with beauity,youth and fertility, so they bring up experience and intellic. Then they say the relationship these men have are just based on sex so its not real relationship and is wrong, then comes what do you guys have in common, as if these women in their prime were banging men because of what they had in common.

Thats why guys are fools if they argue with women about this topic, just say i like her and she likes me and ill leave it at that. Dudes let women talk down to them like children as if they need to explain themselves as to why their dating so and so women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kicktheslowflow, Clown Show and bululu_87
I agree when these women were hot in their prime, there was not alk about what about intellic, they were banging the hottest guys they could even if the guy was dumb as rocks. So when they want to fuck its about being sexy but if its a man now men most only fuck women who have experience and intellic. This is basically mating tactic women use as they get older to shame men who date younger women, because these women know they can't compete with beauity,youth and fertility, so they bring up experience and intellic. Then they say the relationship these men have are just based on sex so its not real relationship and is wrong, then comes what do you guys have in common, as if these women in their prime were banging men because of what they had in common.

Thats why guys are fools if they argue with women about this topic, just say i like her and she likes me and ill leave it at that. Dudes let women talk down to them like children as if they need to explain themselves as to why their dating so and so women.
read every single pixel

"Women's standards have increased!!!" - Some white dude from the main city where most women are whores anyway.