[VIDEO] Recessed dude gets more girls in 1hr than average forumcel in his life

He is still attractive because of his wide chin

1 lay > getting 1000 numbers

Blackpillers / Incels are obviously just too exaggerated than reality.
Eg 'under 5'7'' = 0 girls will have sex with you', 'recessed chin =0 girls will have sex with you' and so on..

This guy has recessed chin, but he has hair, youth, style, swagger, decent height..

if he listened to me he'd be looksmaxxing which would be good for him.
I'll watch the video later
I swear to god if the acting in this video is obvious I'm going to be ridiculously pissed off at you for wasting my time, but we'll see.

edit: wait you're saying he SEXUALIZES the conversation? while being a giga recessed subhuman? Yeah it's fake, 100%, you are a victim and you fall for stupid shit. Be embarrassed and ashamed, and then go develop a brain and start looksmaxxing asap.

also jfl did you say height>face? what a fucking mouthbreather (I say that with love in the hope that you learn something)
FACE is your SOUL, I am sick of having to tell incels this shit. It is the lens through which your every action is perceived, there is NOTHING that trumps it, NOT close, do NOT cope at me about that because you are objectively wrong. even 5'2" chico isn't an incel, he's not slayer but he's not an incel either.
you will NEVER find a good looking incel, you WILL find tall incels, end of discussion, all you need to know about the importance of each.

height is a boost, face is EVERYTHING.

like I said, if he's tall, very nt, good body/frame, and the girls are NOT stacies but rather average to below (or if they're like asians and he's white) then there's a chance it's real. But if you have to be top tier in every aspect to make up for your face, then his example is not for YOU anyway most likely.

bro trust me video is 100% legit, its a coaching channel and as i said in 70% of the cases the dude getting numbers is getting roasted by the coach cuz he didnt manage to get a number for stupid reasons, pretty ironic for a channel thats suposed to be fake to try to sell something
secondly, ive watched plenty of videos of interviews of girls getting asked if they prefer a tall and ugly guy OR a short and pretty guy, 90% of them choosed the tall and ugly guy (if ur a tru blackpillcel u shouldve watched some videos like that)
i honeslty think being shorter than a girl is the biggest OVERpill, you'll just look like her child.

but i guess you are right when you say that the best thing to do for everyone is looksmaxxing since u cant really change your height, frame etc
how tall are you btw?

Lol none of you even watched this video

My man got rejected ENDLESSLY

Lol none of you even watched this video

My man got rejected ENDLESSLY
what do you mean? that the video is not fake because he also got rejected? or that i'm lying and that he didn't get any numbers?
from what i remember he gets rejected in the start, but then he gets numbers of random girls, then the coach tells him that he should become dirtier because it's too easy to just get numbers, then from what i remember he walks up to 2 girls and ask for a massage and they said yea, then he walks up to 2 tourists and thats where he said that he's gonna get her tonight she said yes, then it's the girl on the timestamp, then a spanish tourist that said she would be glad to take a drink with him and her friend, then idk cant remember

but thats still a lot of numbers for a 2hr session, withuot mentioning the girls that clearly said theyre up to meet with him, they dont know theres a camera so there's no doubt about them meeting afterwards :soy:

when you say looks you mean just face or everything? cause probably if he was a 5'2 bald curry with no shoulders it would be over for him, i guess face isn't the only thing that matters hence why its not over for him with this face holding him back
when you think about it no girl would date a very short guy even if he looked like chico, so i guess height>face>everything else
I think it's more complicated than assigning an importance value to any one factor, in comparison to other factors.

There are minimum requirements for height, bodyfat, and social skills, for the vast majority of women.

Assuming the minimum requirements are met, and all other factors are equal:
  1. Short Chads outcompete Tall Normies
  2. Tall Normies outcompete Very Short Chads
  3. Tall Normies with inner & outer game outcompete Short Chads with no game, and very short chads (In real life, but not in online dating)
  4. Short Chads with inner & outer game outcompete tall normies with inner & outer game (In real life, but not in online dating)
But even the above is an oversimplification. In dark dim environments, the effect of face is diminished and the effect of body size increases. When it's cloudy and the sun isn't able to produce sharp lighting because it's dispersed by the clouds, such as in the video, face starts to matter a little less, especially side profile proportions if you are mostly looking directly at her, but other facial ratios might not loose any importance.

In certain environments, like a coffee shop a less tall non threatening looking guy may be able to slide into her world and bypass her defenses more easily if he uses the right approach and vibe, after which he maybe be able to gradually shift his vibe and start triggering attraction assuming he has very good social skills and is good looking enough, and enough of her type. This is because her perceived self worth is more at stake in closed environments, that are quiet enough that every one around can hear, and are low energy.

So it's very complicated.

Objective Reality (Looks, Game, Clothes, Vibe) -> Filtered by Angles -> Filtered by Lighting -> Filtered by Technology if not IRL (Sorting algorithms, status pics, etc.) -> Filtered by Cognitive distortions (Emotions, Halos if any, Falios if any, environmental distractions, environmental mood & vibe, linguistic conceptual focus points, internal biases, emotional associations from past experiences, Anchoring such as how many guys she's already seen and swiped on or been hit on that night, alcohol, caffeine, level of sleep, general level of stress, etc.) -> Perception

But as a general rule, the more deficient you are in any one area, the more you have to makeup for that in other areas, and the more you may have to change your strategy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: registormz
The only reason he is still able to pull girls is his compact midface, it would be beyond over for him if he had a few more milimeters in chin height.

5’10. I started to doubt I was 5’10 when looking at that pic with Asian girl but then realized she’s wearing giant ass amnesia tier shoes so I breathed a sigh of relief
haha me either. In this photo u look like ~5'6'. Thus lens disortion is not a cope

That guy would just be given fake numbers where I am at. You would need to be better looking than him in most places in the West for that nonsense to work.

Lmao these coper who think this is fake are actually beyond cringe sad, i know personally someone who did that show and he got 0 numbers he would be happy if it was acting

The tall jew gettin numbers left and right is carried by his blue eyes and he's NT, extroverted and a longtime PUA he's active on a french discord

dude just talks to stacies in the street and get their number even tho he clearly says he wanna fk them
video is in Paris and even tho parisian girls have a reputation of being inaccessible to normies he still has a 90% phone number ratio
is bluepill the real blackpill? how does he do that :soy:

Just have Chad jaw and cranium theory

dude just talks to stacies in the street and get their number even tho he clearly says he wanna fk them
video is in Paris and even tho parisian girls have a reputation of being inaccessible to normies he still has a 90% phone number ratio
is bluepill the real blackpill? how does he do that :soy:

Also for the normie u promote it s called staging for views