Vidya dont work no more

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I spent 3,750K USD to buy my latest gaming rig, top of the line: RTX 4090, 7900x, 2x32GB DDR5 6000Mhz, 8TB SSD, 244Hz 4K monitor

But everything I play - latest AAA titles - is fucking boring. Videogames used to be a cope I could submerge in fully and it would take away my pain, but this don't work no more.

It's so fucking boring. I literally got no more copes left unless I come up with something. Nothing works any more, to take away the pain. Im 27. I make 1600 EUR a month working about 80 hours a month. I got 30K USD saved up for bimax, a HT and 1-2 implants. If I don't ascend I'll probably kms, life is just so empty for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
ironically people who spend the most on vidya enjoy it the least
a random favela monkey with a $20 hacked PS2 will have more fun than you ever will

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, Sprinkles and WeiWei
Same, my pc is too shit, can barely run LOL or CS:Go on it and def not any game thats fun at all

• So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei
ironically people who spend the most on vidya enjoy it the least
a random favela monkey with a $20 hacked PS2 will have more fun than you ever will
Yeah I agree, you are probably right
Same, my pc is too shit, can barely run LOL or CS:Go on it and def not any game thats fun at all
Im the opposite, it's literally a 4K USD rig but I am so fucking bored of video games, I spent 3 months of my salary on this shit and Im bored. Videogames don't let me escape my sad and worrisome reality any more, I suffer long as I am awake and conscious. I wanna die

video games are cope for kids who think they will just need to get older to get pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and WeiWei
video games are cope for kids who think they will just need to get older to get pussy
Yeah it's a cope that no longer works. Idk wtf to do tbh. I feel empty and lost, like I need to kms and be reincarnated into a straight white BWC chad