Vidya is the worst cope

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Seriously, you waste time getting good at it when you could pour that effort and time into something else.

Gaming as a hobby is perfectly fine but my Latino friend who is a hedonistic faggot grinds Destiny 2 in his house all day for months on end for “muh new exotic weapon that does wacky and uncharacteristic thing :soy::soy::soy:

Jfl this nigga failed all his classes in hs and is bringing his Xbox to his dorm so that he can drop out a month later :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Moggable, Hueless and 9 others
Stop being the gatekeeper of video games! Like, take your toxic behavior elsewhere, this is a fucking safe spot for gamers, incel.

Can’t wait to unlock the new Gem300 Level 100 weapon! Yahoo!!!!! No shame!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Hueless, Deleted member 19157 and 4 others
nah it's alright, as long as it's something you have a genuine interest in, and not just some extension of social media that you've been coaxed into playing by peer pressure or marketing.

i'm playing a game that simulates swat arrest warrants and raids. aside from enjoying the immersion and realism of this game, i am making mods and maps for it that feature raped females. this brings me also enjoyment as it triggers the normies who play the game lol

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
the normie's reaction when they see i have created objective: dunk the degenerate sex worker's head into the toilet: :feelswah:

HLtIV35.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Ethniframementalcel and subhuman incel
It’s ok occasionally, chronic gaming is just retarded though

the normie's reaction when they see i have created objective: dunk the degenerate sex worker's head into the toilet: :feelswah:

HLtIV35.jpg
Based game, what’s it called? Looks familiar as fuck

Seriously, you waste time getting good at it when you could pour that effort and time into something else.

Gaming as a hobby is perfectly fine but my Latino friend who is a hedonistic faggot grinds Destiny 2 in his house all day for months on end for “muh new exotic weapon that does wacky and uncharacteristic thing :soy::soy::soy:

Jfl this nigga failed all his classes in hs and is bringing his Xbox to his dorm so that he can drop out a month later :lul:
I also have a bad gaming addiction but I mean I get my grades good I just leave everything last min

Cope @the BULL said gaming and weed whole day mogs going out

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
facts man why build ur life in a game when u can do it IRL

gaming is for kids or nerds who never grew out of it and got a life

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Kristin
facts man why build ur life in a game when u can do it IRL

gaming is for kids or nerds who never grew out of it and got a life
Hit the nail on the hammer tbh, why would I waste time grinding in a gay virtual game when I can grind my stats in the real world

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Hit the nail on the hammer tbh, why would I waste time grinding in a gay virtual game when I can grind my stats in the real world
In the video game you have a chance.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, looksmaxxed and Deleted member 17829
In the video game you have a chance.
Nah how tf am I gonna have a chance in COD lobbies getting sprayed by sweaty Mexicans who don’t leave their bedroom and play aim trainer all day :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

And before you say skill based matchmaking we have that irl too. It’s called moving to Canada :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Katz
Nah how tf am I gonna have a chance in COD lobbies getting sprayed by sweaty Mexicans who don’t leave their bedroom and play aim trainer all day :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

And before you say skill based matchmaking we have that irl too. It’s called moving to Canada :lul:
play single player games

play single player games
I do though. I played some resident evil 2 this morning for an hour before getting bored and heading to the gym

Games in moderation are fine. I’m talking about grindy multiplayer games like Destiny that suck

Real

Gym is the only good cope