Vietnam ranks first at International Chemistry Olympiad

D

Deleted member 16960

Rope nigger

Vietnam took the lead at the first Abu Reikhan Beruniy International Chemistry Olympiad after all of its eight students won medals, four golds and four silvers.

The competition, designed for students under 18 years old, was organized by the Ministry of Preschool and School Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Khorezm region every two years starting from 2023.

In the first round, students undertook a theoretical examination consisting of seven tests within a 5-hour timeframe. In the second round, they engaged in a practical examination lasting three hours.

This year, the competition was held from June 11-17, with the participation of 15 countries. The Vietnamese delegation ranked above strong teams such as USA, Russia, China, Uzbekistan, Brazil, India and Turkey.

Decisive Kinh victory
david coulthard dc GIF by Red Bull Racing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 21661
Who

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
I'm 6ft5/195 cm tall
I can literally curb stomp you with ease
On average, Vietnamese men stand at 164.44cm tall, whilst women are on average 153.59cm tall.

Need these guys to make me some 🔥🔥

On average, Vietnamese men stand at 164.44cm tall, whilst women are on average 153.59cm tall.
MUHHHH AVERAGE

YOU MUST BE RETARDED TO LOOK UP "AVERAGE VIETNAMESE HEIGHT" ON GOOGLE

THOSE ARE THE HEIGHTS CONSIST OF OLDCELS AND MILLENIALS WHO BASICALLY STARVED DUE TO WAR SO THEIR GROWTH GOT STUNNED

NOWADAYS ZOOMERS WITH GOOD NUTRITION ARE LITERALLY 6FT+ ON AVERAGE AND NORTHERN VIETNAMESE ARE AT LEAST 6FT3 PLUS

MUHHHH AVERAGE

THOSE ARE THE HEIGHTS CONSIST OF OLDCELS AND MILLENIALS WHO BASICALLY STARVED DUE TO WAR SO THEIR GROWTH GOT STUNNED

NOWADAYS ZOOMERS WITH GOOD NUTRITION ARE LITERALLY 6FT+ ON AVERAGE AND NORTHERN VIETNAMESE ARE AT LEAST 6FT3 PLUS

That's nothing special tbh. These contests are all about memorizing how to solve problems. Just like solving a rubik cube, once you get used to it, it becomes easier and easier.

When in high school, I myself got the 3rd prize in Physics in the city contest and was selected to the team for the national contest. I did not win any national prize though.

I used to be the typical Vietnamese nerd that admired other famous nerds. Then the redpill hit me, then the blackpill and my mind was changed forever. Nowadays, the only 'scientist' I truly admire is Uncle Ted Kaczinksy.

T., a Vietnamese still living in Vietnam.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Bushman
I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless cumskin family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 cumskin runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your cumskin mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy cumskin rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.

Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot pigskin subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little pigskin faggot. Look at the type of shit you post and your post ratio, you are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.

I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless cumskin family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 cumskin runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your cumskin mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy cumskin rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.

Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot pigskin subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little pigskin faggot. Look at the type of shit you post and your post ratio, you are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.

Don't care

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and pig_face
MUHHHH AVERAGE

According to new statistics, the average height of a young Vietnamese male is 168.1 cm

According to new statistics, the average height of a young Vietnamese male is 168.1 cm

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING