Vietnamese, Rate me PSL

why? i'm goodlooking
B6d69744df7f0aaf73decc3438d82399

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262
idk why ur proud to be american, the most degenerate country on earth, china will rape you soon
bro you dont wanto start again i murdered you round one
i am not even american lmao learn geography uneducated vietcong treebarkfucker

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking this forum for a while and thought, fuck it let's just ask for a rating.

I'm a 18 year old vietnamese guy and moving to the USA soon to study there.

I think I will have decent succes there due to badboy halo vietnamese guys have with white american girls (vietnam war)

View attachment 1442266

only honest replies please

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 7098 and Jack Dawson
I like this guy confidence, it's like he takes the blackpill up his ass. But don't be sad when you get rejected bcuz of ur smv

ASIANS ARE THE MOST SELFHATING SUBHUMAN COCKROACHES ON THIS PLANET

ALWAYS WANT WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

JUST FUCKING ROPE YOU FUCKING BLEACH YOUR SKIN WITH THE LAST CENTS YOU HAVE BECAUSE YOU HATE YOURSELF SO FUCKING MUCH YOU FUCKING GOOK
I agree it's pretty much over for the poor Viet Ching Chong. But you would talking this shit in person you spineless piece of shit, have some sum respect

I agree it's pretty much over for the poor Viet Ching Chong. But you would talking this shit in person you spineless piece of shit, have some sum respect
*Wouldn't

i would bro i really dont give a fuck and i can fuck every gook up i am genetically and physically superior and im good at mma

but in real life i would be respectful until the gook starts talking some bullshit

Okay I was too toxic in this thread I had too much fun.
@Jamesothy your kids are subhuman and your wife is fucking ugly. Those are facts and I won't take them back.
@Jack Dawson You are a subhuman gook but if we met IRL we could probably be friends so don't rope yourself after I destroyed you so hard

I got me one boy, and PSL autism aside, he'll mog the sh*t out of life and get more than you ever will.
Get more pussy? Dude his dad got a subhuman gook for a wife, I don't see much hope. But I wish your kids the best, even though they are subhuman you are a father and I must respect your hard work raising your kids my brother

bring me some golden star balm from Vietnam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Okay I was too toxic in this thread I had too much fun.
@Jamesothy your kids are subhuman and your wife is fucking ugly. Those are facts and I won't take them back.
@Jack Dawson You are a subhuman gook but if we met IRL we could probably be friends so don't rope yourself after I destroyed you so hard
I wouldn't want you to take it back. Wallow in your stupidity. I don't care what you think.

I wouldn't want you to take it back. Wallow in your stupidity. I don't care what you think.
You obviously don't care what people think otherwise you wouldn't have procreated with a subhuman wife. Brutal for you dude

You obviously don't care what people think otherwise you wouldn't have procreated with a subhuman wife. Brutal for you dude
I know I shouldn't poke my head into this autistic rabbit hole but, how exactly is she subhuman in your eyes? Did you see a cherry picked distorted still frame of her?

thats not even a viet dumbass

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking this forum for a while and thought, fuck it let's just ask for a rating.

I'm a 18 year old vietnamese guy and moving to the USA soon to study there.

I think I will have decent succes there due to badboy halo vietnamese guys have with white american girls (vietnam war)

View attachment 1442266

only honest replies please
very difficult pic for rating. Because angles, not neutral expression, etc..

I appaears one is compared to other vietnamese men, a bit above average.

I hope what you think will happn in USA, is true. I never been in USA, but I doubt it. You need at least some good muscle mass I assume, to be seen as badboy.

johhnynguyen.gif

you look like shit
your diet is low protein noodles
your women are short with no ass and no tits
your women have annoying voices and stink
their assholes dont look good

vietnamese "ppl" are almost as subhuman as p*kis
give the guy a break, man.
he already has to life under a giga retarded regime in Vietnam, called the dictator Communist Party. Which is both retarded and giga corrupt.
tell him to stay in vietnam if he values his sanity
Don't forget.
The Vietnamese dictator Party government; is one of the most RETARDED government in the world. Plus extremely corrupt.
I can imagine that having to life under that, you can lose sanity.

due to badboy halo vietnamese guys have
I dunno about plenty others.
But I see alot of whites, finding Vietnamese, and Also Chinese men. Rather weak, BECAUSE they let just for decades themselfes be fucked by the retarded communist dictator party. No willingness, to put blood in the streets, to fight the tyranical, corrupt, and incompetent Communist party.

I recall the handfull of Vietnamese I met in netherlands. To be GIGA complesant towards their leaders/government.
They even were to pussy, to call their leaders for the retards that they are.

I can't respect the men in coutry. When they are in mass. praising a crooked leader like this guy.
Nguyen%20Xuan%20Phuc.jpeg

At least where I life. 25% of men, say fuck it to the government with their stupid mask rules. And walk around without it, ven if it's now forbidden and can cost fines. I haven't worn that stupid thing also not, since it was manditory again since like 4 weeks ago orso.
No one says anything, or doesn't dare to. And that's how it should be. Government should fear the people, not the other way around.
Unfortunately we do have to many giga old weak elderly people living here, they are due to age and weakness quit compensant. But luckily plenty young and middle aged people are not.

/politicope rant

4PSL dead average, maybe above average in vietnam

Looksmax

Sup niggas do i mog currycels?

You’ll probably just hang out with your Viet friends and never even talk to an attractive white girl let alone have sex with her. That’s what happens to most FotB Asians in the west.

Stop making aspie facial expressions, how am i supposed to rate if you pose like that jfl. And you're probably a normie, not ugly at all

Get on the plane and go back immediately to Vietnam. Trust me, it's for your own good

ASIANS ARE THE MOST SELFHATING SUBHUMAN COCKROACHES ON THIS PLANET

ALWAYS WANT WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

JUST FUCKING ROPE YOU FUCKING BLEACH YOUR SKIN WITH THE LAST CENTS YOU HAVE BECAUSE YOU HATE YOURSELF SO FUCKING MUCH YOU FUCKING GOOK
I’m convinced this dude is Asian lol. I’m half Vietnamese and love it. Pussy boi got banned it’s too bad I’d love to tear him apart

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16960