Viking Maxxing

Deleted member 20791

Deleted member 20791

Iron
Should I try Viking/Germanic Warrior Maxxxing?

I'll try to basically look like a Viking Germanic Warrior from Roman times. The Romans described them as being tall, study and with long hair and beards. You already know what Vikings look like.

I'm already pretty tall (6'2). I have decent hair and beard genetics. I have a good frame and im slowly building a lot of muscle. Issue is, is that I'm Pakistani but I have lighter skin and some Eurocentric features. I could try skin lightening and maybe dye my beard and hair brown.

The benefit of Vikingmaxxxing will be that it'll hide my average lower third, make me look more masculine, long hair will create a exotic/ warrior look and since I'm already tall and I'll build muscle itll gain me respect.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
are you punjabi or pashtun

Young women usually don't like big beards; that being said, I could see it working really well with a certain subset of girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Young women usually don't like big beards; that being said, I could see it working really well with a certain subset of girls.
Tbh I'm just trying to rock a look that'll give me confidence. I have 0 confidence atm cause I look retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
No that ogre shit only applies to male gaze. Just be lean and prettyboymaxx if you're below 25, thats what tiktok e boy moggers do