Vikings cucked Christian Europeans

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers

Found this from an article regarding the topic of Norse men seducing the women of god-fearing countries throughout all of Europe:

" Some of the hatred towards the Vikings might have been because of their success in seducing the women across Europe when they came for a visit. It is in fact, something that the Christians complained a lot about, and John of Wallingford even grabbed one of his pens one late lonely night to scratch his anger down on a piece of paper.

In the chronicle written by John of Wallingford (Chronica Joannis Wallingford), he wrote as follows:

”The Danes, thanks to their habit to comb their hair every day, to bathe every Saturday, to change their garments often, and set off their persons by many such frivolous devices. In this manner, they laid siege to the virtue of the married women, and persuaded the daughters even of the nobles to be their concubines.”

John of Wallingford who by the way was a monk was not the only one who was so upset that the heathens did such an unchristian act, as taking a bath every Saturday and regularly washing their clothes.
The Church actually prohibited people from public bathing, because they thought it could lead to immorality, promiscuous sex, and diseases. Most people in the Christianized Europe would largely avoid bathing as much as possible, especially the lower classes, and they would mostly just wash their hands and parts of their face, but they had to be very careful because washing their entire face was thought to be dangerous since they could lose their eyesight, at least according to the Church. "

The Christian Europeans were incredibly angry that they were getting cucked by women who willingly embraced their fondness for the Vikings, contradicting the Christian values they’ve been taught their entire lives. These values and teachings didn’t stop them from finding the well-groomed tall and attractive Scandinavian who were also dark triad maxxed with their plundering, murder and rape, as sexual romantic partners, eventually cucking their own Christian countrymen making these men write angry rants about being cucked by the Vikings.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, TopzCat1, TheChosenChad and 11 others
Christkikes got so mad that they wrote fake stories and prose poems about norse myths and culture for literally hundreds of years after christianization of scandinavia. Some of those are today main references in modern (((anthropology))) when it comes to norse mythlogy and culture. Once a kike, always a kike.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Lmao, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Christkikes got so mad that they wrote fake stories and prose poems about norse myths and culture for literally hundreds of years after christianization of scandinavia. Some of those are today main references in modern (((anthropology))) when it comes to norse mythlogy and culture. Once a kike, always a kike.
View attachment 1524194

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Frank Jack, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
autistic nerdic fairy tale maker

muh comb your thinning cuck hair back to expose nw 3 giga doli low t cuck skull

ima do the same and get females
:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9641 and 13 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15099, n0rthface and 2 others
Stfu u wide hip cuck, u are a joke to my race u blonde nordic cuckold

Kys u scum
bro chechens have scandinavian dna in them:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and TeraCope54
The vikings saw Christians were right and converted

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, PrinceLuenLeoncur, lutte and 1 other person
Just take a shower :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214, the BULL and 5 others
View attachment 1524194
Nordics never really adopted all of the Christian traditions and we follow the lutherism, which was originally based. Luther was critical of the jews and blamed jews for usury among other things. (although lutherism now has been bastardized too)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
@JFL I'm not even nordic you abused mountain goat. Your race is a mutt spawn of various other races. Go kys, nordics mog you to death.

autistic nerdic fairy tale maker
Ok southron, you will never be white.
The vikings saw Christians were right and converted
Right in what? Christianity is just a continuation of judaism. You worship the kikes you hate. Chriscucks are a meme.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 17291
@JFL I'm not even nordic you abused mountain goat. Your race is a mutt spawn of various other races. Go kys, nordics mog you to death.
View attachment 1524255

Right in what? Christianity is just a continuation of judaism. You worship the kikes you hate. Chriscucks are a meme.
 keep posting some dagestani cuck:soy::soy::soy::soy:
I will put my big cock in your whore croatian women u dumb fucking wide hip cuckold of mine

I make u watch me rubbing your whore mothers clit like the little cuck u are born tho be submissive tho me
Download 1
Images 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 9641, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
You're mongol mutt spawn, it only follows you inherited asian penis size as well. Don't make me post the inbreeding world map, entire central asia is lit up. Go back to fucking your 1st cousin with your ricedick.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 17291
You're mongol mutt spawn, it only follows you inherited asian penis size as well. Don't make me post the inbreeding world map, entire central asia is lit up. Go back to fucking your 1st cousin with your ricedick.
I dickmog u inferior cuck into oblivion:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
×<MEDIA>@https://looksmax.org

You southern evropeans maybe do. We don't. We're very neutral towards them, no worship, no hate.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, goat2x, gamma and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Marsiere214, gamma and 1 other person
 keep posting some dagestani cuck:soy::soy::soy::soy:
I will put my big cock in your whore croatian women u dumb fucking wide hip cuckold of mine

I make u watch me rubbing your whore mothers clit like the little cuck u are born tho be submissive tho me
View attachment 1524261View attachment 1524263

You're gay? Don't mention it to Ramzan Kadyrov.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TeraCope54 and JFL
What? Dont involve yourself into it

U proved tho being a cuckold yourself:lul::lul:
Your mother is begging to be impregnated by my rock hard Finnish cock. And as you get on your knees to suck the cum of her cunt like you're used to, she'll beat you with my expensive Italian leather shoe, because this time it's real mans seed and she wants to keep it all.

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
Stop arguing
C07D14E5 9D97 4D78 B598 9FFCA728A474

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and gamma
Its true man..nordic mogs every europeean:lul:

Your mother is begging to be impregnated by my rock hard Finnish cock. And as you get on your knees to suck the cum of her cunt like you're used to, she'll beat you with my expensive Italian leather shoe, because this time it's real mans seed and she wants to keep it all.
Bb2

Soon your blonde hypergamous whore women Will be on this cock u inferior dog
:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Marsiere214, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
View attachment 1524277

Soon your blonde hypergamous whore women Will be in this cock u inferior dog
:lul::lul:
Cock? Your clit you mean? Soon your clit will be ready to split in half after avg size Finnish cock takes your virginity.

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
Tbh Viking history is overrated biggest battles had like ~5000 men lol, very small armies compared to Roman or Middle Age West Euro armies

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and WontStopNorwooding
View attachment 1524194

View attachment 1524194
yes snorri even says himself he imitates greek myth and christianity, probably because the original stuff wasn't that impressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
yes snorri even says himself he imitates greek myth and christianity, probably because the original stuff wasn't that impressive
@blackeycel told me that vikings were black men. Is it true??

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9641, Marsiere214 and 3 others
norse willingly became christians it wasnt a violent thing

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 13787
Nordics never really adopted all of the Christian traditions and we follow the lutherism, which was originally based. Luther was critical of the jews and blamed jews for usury among other things. (although lutherism now has been bastardized too)
Original Lutherism mogs Catholicism

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Marsiere214, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
View attachment 1524194
You do realise most of the people the Vikangz raped and butchered were gentically simular if not the same stock

Keep promoting white infighting you kike Jew Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9641, Marsiere214 and 3 others
The duality of pagan cucks, they cry I'm about muh "christians raped us" and brag about pillaging and killing random innocent and weak people at the same time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col, Yuya Moggershima, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
I just have to laugh at sfcel iq tbh
It’s hilarious isn’t it, these idiots chat so much shit about muh wyte pride yet proceed to worship cultures that based their whole existence on bullying other Europeans like the romans and Vikings. The Vikings sold slaves to Arabs, many innocent little blonde white women were turned inside out by Arabs due to VIKANGZ selling them off to brown bois. Vikangz also raided so much in Europe many manyscrips were lost and they were faggots who were known to rape many of the men they captured during raids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Yuya Moggershima, Elvisandreaa and 2 others