Vikings (TV series) is full of Chads

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
A lot of good looking men and women aswell, holy shit, Ragnar looks great even when he shaved his hair, Rollo is a beast, Kalf is good looking aswell, Harald looks good, Torstein, Harbard and you got sexy women too, Lagertha, Aslaug, Porunn. Holy shit man.

Gay

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I’m gay af and I suck my brothers penis theory confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Every TV show,movie,anime, any piece of art has GL people. Nobody wants to see uglies/normies.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Autist, Blitz and 1 other person
No women talk about how hot these guys are. They don't want these hairy barbarian ogres. They want chad

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
No women talk about how hot these guys are. They don't want these hairy barbarian ogres. They want chad
vikingchad will come to ur country will fuck ur females, will shit on ur house, will grab your gold and will leave untouched:feelshmm:

vikingchad will come to ur country will fuck ur females, will shit on ur house, will grab your gold and will leave untouched:feelshmm:
I'm texting while driving :feelshmm:

Viking = 10th century chad

Wot are you mad, Clive Standen who played in this series is basically one of the most attractive actors atm according to some source I’ve briefly seen (imdb I think).
Travis Fimmel is great looking aswell, then his son Ivar is also looking good etc

Wot are you mad, Clive Standen who played in this series is basically one of the most attractive actors atm according to some source I’ve briefly seen (imdb I think).
Travis Fimmel is great looking aswell, then his son Ivar is also looking good etc
Yup. My avi is the son

Why are you getting trigger at something I posted months ago lol

Go Varg

• +1
Reactions: Autist