[Vile and Brutal] I need to take a break

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
I need to take a tolerance break from weed for atleast a week. I got this boys.

I went through 2 grams of wax today. I thought my vape pen was bullshit, or my wax was trash, i even went back to the shop to get it checked. but no, it was perfectly fine. my tolerance is simply in Andromeda

To put it into perspective, 1 gram of wax concentrate = ~3-4 grams of flower. The amount I smoked today should’ve lasted someone with low tolerance about 2-3 weeks, maybe more. I’m snoop dogg tier

I will not smoke this week. Unfortunately this means my post frequency might slow down because honestly i get on here when im reaaaal stoned and bored. like now

u can probably tell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Jagged0, Growth Plate and 3 others
I need to take a tolerance break from weed for atleast a week. I got this boys.

I went through 2 grams of wax today. I thought my vape pen was bullshit, or my wax was trash, i even went back to the shop to get it checked. but no, it was perfectly fine. my tolerance is simply in Andromeda

To put it into perspective, 1 gram of wax concentrate = ~3-4 grams of flower. The amount I smoked today should’ve lasted someone with low tolerance about 2-3 weeks, maybe more. I’m snoop dogg tier

I will not smoke this week. Unfortunately this means my post frequency might slow down because honestly i get on here when im reaaaal stoned and bored. like now

u can probably tell
I got the turkey ready