vince mcmahon leaked text message. we need a serious discussion on white male interest in black cock

T

traveler

Kraken
v9U9Vc1.png

why do so many white brah have this desire to see women with black men

• JFL
Reactions: 4ever, Deleted member 62709, The False Prophet and 22 others
mcmahon aint white

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
BTW another Black Jew W

What did Vince mean by this?

• JFL
Reactions: 4ever, Deleted member 62709, PickleTheSlayer and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 27066
What did Vince mean by this?
from the context

he was paying a staff for sex and pimping her out to other staff like johnny

then he wants to humiliate her by having her fuck black men

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, AlexanderTheGreat11, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
He is one of the best representations of all what's wrong with the current world.

I have the feeling that the only reason the elites are still saving him from being Epsteneized is because he got some margin for the great storytelling of Taker's streak and Orton vs HHH beef in 2009

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
there needs to be a genetic mutation in the male chromosomes to just worship black cock this is becoming too much, maybe its just the big dick but there has to be something deeper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, aleksander, shalomnigga and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and traveler
He is one of the best representations of all what's wrong with the current world.

I have the feeling that the only reason the elites are still saving him from being Epsteneized is because he got some margin for the great storytelling of Taker's streak and Orton vs HHH beef in 2009
make sense why he had the almighty one shave his head

there needs to be a genetic mutation in the male chromosomes to just worship black cock this is becoming too much, maybe its just the big dick but there has to be something deeper
its brutal

his grandchild will be laughed at

its brutal

his grandchild will be laughed at
man vince is surrounded by big masculine people all day bro is probably dripping precum thinking of them pounding his wife :lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 43058 and 1 other person
make sense why he kissed rikishi's samoan ass

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado and gooner23
man vince is surrounded by big masculine people all day bro is probably dripping precum thinking of them pounding his wife :lasereyes:

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
make sense why he had Bobby Lashley shave his head

The Almighty One is Allah and only Allah

Let's remember that the elites are wicked and might save your life for unsuspected reasons.

I'm sure that they had a great time watching Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero fighting on that ladder match trying to reach the suitcase with the custody of Rey's son.

• Woah
@gooner23 make sense why he had trish bark like a dog

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, efidescontinuado, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
The Almighty One is Allah and only Allah

Let's remember that the elites are wicked and might save your life for unsuspected reasons.

I'm sure that they had a great time watching Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero fighting on that ladder match trying to reach the suitcase with the custody of Rey's son.
eddie's son is a legit heel now

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
(((white)))

"McMahon has never publicly disclosed any information about his religious beliefs. However, evidence suggests that while Vince McMahon has not definitively identified as Jewish, he has strong connections to the Jewish faith and its culture."
its also a dumb play by him to send out those text message not thinking it will be leaked

but from what the thread says

he paid over millions

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
@gooner23

he also gave johnny ace some of her

hwwY7mt.png

eddie's son is a legit heel now

Never expected this. Im not following wrestling anymore since my grandfather died (I watched it with him) but i always hear about the big news like CM Punk returning to WWE.

It has become like Fortnite nowadays. Wrestlers have better skill but the personalities and gimmicks are very childish

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and traveler
Never expected this. Im not following wrestling anymore since my grandfather died (I watched it with him) but i always hear about the big news like CM Punk returning to WWE.

It has become like Fortnite nowadays. Wrestlers have better skill but the personalities and gimmicks are very childish
cm punk is legit popular even after losing 2x in UFC

v9U9Vc1.png

why do so many white brah have this desire to see women with black men

3 black cocks. Fuck outta here. My own cock is my king of the show. Ain't sharing it with other Negroes.

• +1
i mean shit they were probably getting paid alot but thats just crazy, vince freaky asf
EYWZyDs.png

Qp2cG3L.png

so him and johnny took turns holding her down to shove cock in her mouth

the second image implies that a certain wwe superstar that was also in mma sign a contract to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
3 BIG BLACK DICKS. JFL at the capitalisation

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, klip11 and traveler
3 black cocks. Fuck outta here. My own cock is my king of the show. Ain't sharing it with other Negroes.
legit and should be the way it is

not sure why some white brah are so into have other men fuck their gf/wife

actually that second image implies vince cosplay as the wwe super star

not sure why some white brah are so into have other men fuck their
they don't consider them human, so it isn't "other men." isn't it obvious? it's the same reason Japanese men want to watch women get fucked by tentacle monsters.

• Woah
Reactions: 4ever and traveler
  • JFL
Reactions: 4ever and traveler
"In a May 2020 encounter, McMahon defecated on her head during a threesome, the suit said."

I'm done with the internet today.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, autistic_tendencies, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
they don't consider them human, so it isn't "other men." isn't it obvious? it's the same reason Japanese men want to watch women get fucked by tentacle monsters.
legit and brutal

although the tentacle thing is not as common theme as the subhuman male thing in usa

the point make sense

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, efidescontinuado and traveler
Fs28TU1XoAE7f7z

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, shabby890, Deleted member 43058 and 2 others
Wrestling is so fake and scripted I just point at the television laughing at these circus clowns

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and traveler
  • +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
that was around covid time too @DR. NICKGA

people were doing at least 6 feet minimum from each other and he out here placing his ass hole on her head

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, aesthetic beauty, DR. NICKGA and 1 other person
he was watching too much blacked.com

only a person that watches that would text somebody that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and traveler
poetry in text message
the white feller is either a perverted pussy, or a faggot if he fantasizes about black penis in white (though usually very dark brown) vagina.

• +1