vince mcmahon leaked text message. we need a serious discussion on white male interest in black cock

Wrestling is so fake and scripted I just point at the television laughing at these circus clowns
z1r6e1ilynec1.jpeg

he was watching too much blacked.com

only a person that watches that would text somebody that
no wonder he had kofi kingston beat the white brah at mania

the white feller is either a perverted pussy, or a faggot if he fantasizes about black penis in white (though usually very dark brown) vagina.
its all too common

shaming has to be the way to stop them

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
v9U9Vc1.png

why do so many white brah have this desire to see women with black men

Because its degrading to see a white woman or even an Asian, Indian or latina woman get fucked by a black man. But there's the fear that he can please our woman better than we can and make our woman lose interest in us sexually. Like my girlfriend lives in an area that isn't far from where a lot of the Afro-Caribbeans here in Toronto live. Like Jamaicans, Guyanese, Trinidadians. And my girlfriend wants to go to Jamaica, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and Cuba on holidays with me. And she had a crush on The Rock (half BBC half Samoan) growing up. So I can't help but wonder if she's been blacked. And I worry that black brah would leave her sexually unsatisfied with my penis. I make her cum a lot and she says my dick is big.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler
Because its degrading to see a white woman or even an Asian, Indian or latina woman get fucked by a black man. But there's the fear that he can please our woman better than we can and make our woman lose interest in us sexually. Like my girlfriend lives in an area that isn't far from where a lot of the Afro-Caribbeans here in Toronto live. Like Jamaicans, Guyanese, Trinidadians. And my girlfriend wants to go to Jamaica, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and Cuba on holidays with me. And she had a crush on The Rock (half BBC half Samoan) growing up. So I can't help but wonder if she's been blacked. And I worry that black brah would leave her sexually unsatisfied with my penis. I make her cum a lot and she says my dick is big.
its when fear manifest into reality

your cock is enough

look down at it and tell your cock that it is enough

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 43058
look at this thumbnail

vince is desiring the rock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
look at this thumbnail

vince is desiring the rock

Vince McMahon grew up in Pinehurst, North Carolina. A village of 1,016 people back in 1950. And McMahon was born in 1945. And Pinehurst even to this day is 86.4% white and 3.16% black. So given his small town Southern roots he was probably socially conditioned to fear black men. And this fear manifested into sexual arousal as he came of age potentially. Though The Rock is half Samoan anyways. Most American blacks are probably not pure bloods anyways. But can be truly be seen as a BBC when he's less than half black?

• JFL
Vince McMahon grew up in Pinehurst, North Carolina. A village of 1,016 people back in 1950. And McMahon was born in 1945. And Pinehurst even to this day is 86.4% white and 3.16% black. So given his small town Southern roots he was probably socially conditioned to fear black men. And this fear manifested into sexual arousal as he came of age potentially.
he definitely has the lingo of a white brah that finds it enjoyable seeing his partner get fuck by black guys

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
he definitely has the lingo of a white brah that finds it enjoyable seeing his partner get fuck by black guys

I just saw this video like earlier this week. lmfao. Blows my mind that he got away with that. That episode is from Survivor Series November 2005. Even by 2005 standards, that was wild.

Yeah when did Jim Crow laws end in North Carolina? Like 1964 or some shit? Vince McMahon was 18 almost 19 when the Civil Rights Act was signed into law. So Vince grew up in the time of Jim Crow. Which is fucking wild to think about. He is damn old. Jim Crow was nearly 60 years ago man.

• Woah
I just saw this video like earlier this week. lmfao. Blows my mind that he got away with that. That episode is from Survivor Series November 2005. Even by 2005 standards, that was wild.

Yeah when did Jim Crow laws end in North Carolina? Like 1964 or some shit? Vince McMahon was 18 almost 19 when the Civil Rights Act was signed into law. So Vince grew up in the time of Jim Crow. Which is fucking wild to think about. He is damn old. Jim Crow was nearly 60 years ago man.
yeah i believe around that time

so he was also a cuckold brutal

chad tbh

• JFL
its all too common

shaming has to be the way to stop them
But you can't stop degeneracy. Look how far it's gone!

0_HUNGARY-GAY-PRIDE-LGBT.jpg

Shaming doesn't work.

• So Sad

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and traveler
since her picture is all out there

vince-mcmahon-and-janel-grant.webp

think of this way as to why we need to have the actual discussion

this white women probably was only white cock all her life then white brah vince push her into black cocks

@Ricky212 @anthony111553 @a

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
vince officially leaves wwe

play his theme one last time here

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Looks234 @TheTakeoverHasBegun @murdah @niggatron

they cant resist it

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
This is insane lmao

• +1