Vindicta is proof that women never need to level up/change their looks much

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Look at the Vindicta Rate Me sub ... Even when the "femcel" ladies roll in they are just told to change their hair and given makeup tips lol

Imagine being a woman ... You can be a legit 3/10 and still be told you are pretty and that you only need to fakeupmaxx & not be fat to look more appealing to Chad. It's like they don't even seriously believe in "hardmaxxing" even tho they like to use that word JFL

NEVER will any of those posters in the female rate me/female looksmaxxing subs EVER give surgery advice -- it's literally just fashion advice 99% of the time lol why even make it some serious rating place with looksmaxxing advice when it's mostly all just makeup/style?

Girls NEVER really need to or are given surgery advice EVER if they are at least a 3/10 by any other girl ... So it's proof that 3/10 and 8/10 are not that different for girls. Girls if at least 3/10 only need makeup/fashion PROOF to reach higher-tier girl status, NEVER surgery usually.

For guys a 3/10 to a 6/10 can already be extremely life changing, but for girls Vindicta proves through & through that a 3/10 girl and a 6/10 have the same options. There are chubby girls, skinny girls, black girls/asian girls, tall girls, horsefaced girls/block faced girls & they're all told the same advice if at least 3/10. Like, why even mention "hardmaxxing" when most of "femcels" can ascend easily?

Meanwhile, can you imagine a 3/10 guy posts and asks for help in being visually sexually attractive to any woman? He will need surgery no doubt ... Nothing else. But girls all know they are sexually attractive to 99% of men if they're at least a 3/10 AKA they can just use makeup, fraud, hair, clothes, etc. & a 3/10 is like a 10/10 even. It is a major joke ... Women just tell each other to wear makeup & they all ascend lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Xangsane
Also, holy shit and look at this girl I saw posting on Vindicta ... DAMN. Look at that FWHR ... She mascmogs 99.9% of posters here!

mb10iqyufxr91.jpg

zre0gqyufxr91.jpg

Low trust, 2.0+ FWHR & downward tilted eyebrows ... This girl must SLAY. This is what you get from all that estrogen water/contraceptives lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Xangsane, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
Also, holy shit and look at this girl I saw posting on Vindicta ... DAMN. Look at that FWHR ... She mascmogs 99.9% of posters here!

mb10iqyufxr91.jpg

zre0gqyufxr91.jpg

Low trust, 2.0+ FWHR & downward tilted eyebrows ... This girl must SLAY. This is what you get from all that estrogen water/contraceptives lol
uniornically would mogg if her lower third wouldnt be fucked up. mogger eye area. sadly her lower third is really bad

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Fuck is this

• Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD

mb10iqyufxr91.jpg

zre0gqyufxr91.jpg

she looks chadsexual

mb10iqyufxr91.jpg

zre0gqyufxr91.jpg

She's entitled to a chad.

mb10iqyufxr91.jpg

zre0gqyufxr91.jpg

Screenshot 20221006 151831 Instagram Screenshot 20221006 151928 Instagram
This girl is an improved version. Has the same pheno and hypermogs.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 21620
i noticed beckies tend to lust for chad the most
They want what they can't get.

Stacey and chad are very laid back in general because they have easy access to high-quality mates in the sexual selection process.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Xangsane, A23ghskung and 1 other person
Look at the Vindicta Rate Me sub ... Even when the "femcel" ladies roll in they are just told to change their hair and given makeup tips lol

Imagine being a woman ... You can be a legit 3/10 and still be told you are pretty and that you only need to fakeupmaxx & not be fat to look more appealing to Chad. It's like they don't even seriously believe in "hardmaxxing" even tho they like to use that word JFL

NEVER will any of those posters in the female rate me/female looksmaxxing subs EVER give surgery advice -- it's literally just fashion advice 99% of the time lol why even make it some serious rating place with looksmaxxing advice when it's mostly all just makeup/style?

Girls NEVER really need to or are given surgery advice EVER if they are at least a 3/10 by any other girl ... So it's proof that 3/10 and 8/10 are not that different for girls. Girls if at least 3/10 only need makeup/fashion PROOF to reach higher-tier girl status, NEVER surgery usually.

For guys a 3/10 to a 6/10 can already be extremely life changing, but for girls Vindicta proves through & through that a 3/10 girl and a 6/10 have the same options. There are chubby girls, skinny girls, black girls/asian girls, tall girls, horsefaced girls/block faced girls & they're all told the same advice if at least 3/10. Like, why even mention "hardmaxxing" when most of "femcels" can ascend easily?

Meanwhile, can you imagine a 3/10 guy posts and asks for help in being visually sexually attractive to any woman? He will need surgery no doubt ... Nothing else. But girls all know they are sexually attractive to 99% of men if they're at least a 3/10 AKA they can just use makeup, fraud, hair, clothes, etc. & a 3/10 is like a 10/10 even. It is a major joke ... Women just tell each other to wear makeup & they all ascend lol
A 10 minute makeup tutorial is the equivalent of a mans 3 year body transformation.
It just is what it is