Looks good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, kuroro, falcon1 and 22 others
looks insane

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, jupiter0445, kuroro and 7 others
Fighting the urges to tag alriodai rn, I think you look better tbh (unless you are frauding just as much that's it).

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and BongMog
looks better than I expected, couldn't help but notice that one side of his jaw flares more than the other.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, rambocel, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
Looks Adorable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 24444
As htn as it gets

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, zeshama, falcon1 and 11 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Michael Myers, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
reminds me of cavill somehow

maybe cuz i was jsut saw pics of him

but with better zygos and lips but just lower ct

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: username2, whitegymmax, GreenHat500 and 2 others
Calm down… Seething envy won’t improve your looks Pikabro…

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24444, garoupilled_ and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 16275, falcon1 and 3 others
looks better than I expected, couldn't help but notice that one side of his jaw flares more than the other.
yes once you take the asymetry pill you will realize pretty much all humans are subhuman
symetry is rare af

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Fighting the urges to tag alriodai rn, I think you look better tbh (unless you are frauding just as much that's it).

no he looks better than me even if I fraud

but I have big lips like him and been recently trying to copy his longish curtain hair and women have complimented me a lot on my hair recently

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, AsGoodAsItGets, Mastermind and 19 others
He's wearing makeup, so not unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: username2, falcon1, JL~ and 1 other person
that hacker is textbook strong htn. His bones are limiting him from anything higher
Nigga his bones are good, it’s just that wonky hairline and his unimpressive T50 eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and tia0505

but I have big lips like him and been recently trying to copy his longish curtain hair and women have complimented me a lot on my hair recently

View attachment 2376497
literally lold at ur painted eyebrows bro. after the shower you probably lose 2psl

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

View attachment 2376497
how the fuck do you have better skin than most 20 year olds despite pushing 40 jfc. also the curtains suit you keep it up (y)

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, GreenHat500, Patient A and 4 others
He's wearing makeup, so not unfrauded
he's also forcing his eyelids up
if you had a xray to see muscle usage you will see him forcing his eye lids people keep using vinnie to debunk hunter eyes but he is always frauding.
his eyes are naturally droopy disgusting things
but @looksmaxxer234 will still cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and marauder
1682169798076-png.2163265

bro its clear as a day
since that photo (thats a 7 year old pic) I have used minox on them and now I dye them dark brown and sometimes I put mascara on them

but in the vid I posted ITT I dont have makeup on them

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Nigga his bones are good, it’s just that wonky hairline and his unimpressive T50 eyes.
Not only are his bones lacking but he also looks sus. Too gay looking imo. you might disagree it is what it is

since that photo I have used minox on them and now I dye them dark brown and sometimes I put mascara on them

they are not natural.

View attachment 2376497
Tbh you are right, but in the pics of you wearing contacts and with the other haircut I’d say you do, curtains might make you look younger but you look lower psl as well with them imo.

View attachment 2376497
it does suit u jfl but ye women always compliment long hair

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
how the fuck do you have better skin than most 20 year olds despite pushing 40 jfc. also the curtains suit you keep it up (y)

i attribute my relative youthful looks to the diet and supplementation protocol I have meticulously followed since I was 22 ( I am 35 now)

i have put off making a thread on it but I really should

it's a gluten free diet plus a few other types of food that are pro imflammatory I do not eat (fried food, all oils, well done meat, meat with nitrates) Over time gluten damages the intestines ability to absorb nutrients into the blood stream leading to many issues.

also the supps I take are pharma grade and deliver over 90 different vitamins and minerals with co factors making them highly bioavailable

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, AsGoodAsItGets, zharupodrugu and 11 others
Not only are his bones lacking but he also looks sus. Too gay looking imo. you might disagree it is what it is
How are his bones lacking? Who has good bones then

How are his bones lacking? Who has good bones then
Yerger has 1 psl on him as far as bones go. Need stronger orbitals, taller ramus, and a squarer chin. Plus his hairline is shit.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
i attribute my relative youthful looks to the diet and supplementation protocol I have meticulously followed since I was 22 ( I am 35 now)

it's a gluten free diet plus a few other types of food that are pro imflammatory I do not eat (fried food, all oils, well done meat, meat with nitrates) Over time gluten damages the intestines ability to absorb nutrients into the blood stream leading to many issues.

also the supps I take are pharma grade and deliver over 90 different vitamins and minerals with co factors making them highly bioavailable
please make a thread on it :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Ken
nct
uee
brown eyes
droopy eyelids

kek

Meanwhile genetics probably responsible for 90% of your youthful look 💀

since that photo (thats a 7 year old pic) I have used minox on them and now I dye them dark brown and sometimes I put mascara on them

Bro you had so youthful looking skin

what about antinutrients from plants

do you avoid those?
phytic acid, oxalates, tannins etc very dangerous for you

fcking hate seeing angular lower thirds

does he even have lowgonial??

Yerger has 1 psl on him as far as bones go. Need stronger orbitals, taller ramus, and a squarer chin. Plus his hairline is shit.
vinnie hacker unironically mogs yerger in candid

Yerger bones are nothing special
3571467 IMG 2942
3584948 gettyimages 1606737002 2048x2048

Barely mogs him if at all

• +1
Reactions: User49
He's not a hacker.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, AsGoodAsItGets and 444
Muh feminine

More masc bones than 90% guys seething for him