vinnie hacker completely unfrauded

Looks like hayden christensen

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong
one looks like a boy and the other looks like a man

Different species

Yeh that’s chadlite (Vinnie) vs chad. Difference is masc features, but Vinnie has more appeal look at the interaction. Masc guy has fags in comments jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and Xangsane
now show yourself oldcel

one looks like a boy and the other looks like a man

Different species

Yerger is 4 yrs older. Vincent looks masc enough for his age, and most men would consider yerger a prettyfag

masc is what gets pussy wet, we don't care about visual compliments.
Meanwhile Vinnys comments are all prime foids (JB) and the masc guy has gay men in comments jfl. Masc features get dicks wet jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Sprinkles and Xangsane
no he looks better than me even if I fraud

but I have big lips like him and been recently trying to copy his longish curtain hair and women have complimented me a lot on my hair recently

View attachment 2376497
How can you be 35 and look younger than half the teenagers here ?

What have you been doing with the underage girls you meet off Tinder ? Human sacrifices JFL.

i attribute my relative youthful looks to the diet and supplementation protocol I have meticulously followed since I was 22 ( I am 35 now)

i have put off making a thread on it but I really should

it's a gluten free diet plus a few other types of food that are pro imflammatory I do not eat (fried food, all oils, well done meat, meat with nitrates) Over time gluten damages the intestines ability to absorb nutrients into the blood stream leading to many issues.

also the supps I take are pharma grade and deliver over 90 different vitamins and minerals with co factors making them highly bioavailable
shoulda joined the ufc

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
How can you be 35 and look younger than half the teenagers here ?

What have you been doing with the underage girls you meet off Tinder ? Human sacrifices JFL.
doesnt look jewish

• JFL
Meanwhile Connie’s comments are all prime foids (JB) and the masc guy has gay men in comments jfl. Masc features get dicks wet jfl
cope man when ovulation peaks stacy is wanting some giga masc young dude to ravage her insides. These are facts here not like I'm making it up.

Meanwhile

B28CEEAC 963F 49A7 A4F3 A0A8B4E075CC

Idc honestly what people look like with professional pics taken from 500ft away to reduce as much distortion as possible. It’s fraud honestly. If u don’t look good (bascially if ur skull looks narrow) in normal candids taken from normal distances, ur not GL.

I have this same issue, from a distance I might look decent. But up close I’m a jawless subhuman

• +1
Reactions: garfyld
cope man when ovulation peaks stacy is wanting some giga masc young dude to ravage her insides. These are facts here not like I'm making it up.
Look at the fucking comments lol. All that masc guy has is faggots, all Vinnie has is JBs

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Meanwhile

View attachment 2376547

Idc honestly what people look like with professional pics taken from 500ft away to reduce as much distortion as possible. It’s fraud honestly. If u don’t look good (bascially if ur skull looks narrow) in normal candids taken from normal distances, ur not GL.

I have this same issue, from a distance I might look decent. But up close I’m a jawless subhuman
realistically hes chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Look at the fucking comments lol. All that masc guy has is faggots, all Vinnie has is JBs
vinnie hacker is orbited by whores and influencers, masc guy ftw 100% and if woman were to choose a husband between vinnie and masc it would be comical how many choose masc

Last edited:
vinnie hacker is orbited by whores and influencers, masc guy ftw 100% and if woman were to choose a husband between vinnie and masc it would be comical how many choose masc
Why do you think so?

It’s almost as if one of them is 24/7 making videos on TikTok catering to the stupid foids there and the other one just posted whatever he felt like.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
also the supps I take are pharma grade and deliver over 90 different vitamins and minerals with co factors making them highly bioavailable

What brand are the supps and where do you get them?

Nigga his bones are good, it’s just that wonky hairline and his unimpressive T50 eyes.
yeah bro cuz subhuman colored eyes would suit him XD

Praying he goes bald

• JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Chadlet666

but I have big lips like him and been recently trying to copy his longish curtain hair and women have complimented me a lot on my hair recently

View attachment 2376497
You could literally fraud 20 just because of hairstyle

Meanwhile

View attachment 2376547

stfu bitch

this is a shitty distorted angle rather the one in OP that you call frauded

• +1
since that photo (thats a 7 year old pic) I have used minox on them and now I dye them dark brown and sometimes I put mascara on them

but in the vid I posted ITT I dont have makeup on them
what mascara do you use? what type (is it special type for eyebrows) and color (black or brown)?

mogs

muh htn

anybody who says that is a shit fucking rater, if he was 2 tiers higher he wouldnt be just chad he'd be an enlighted 9 PSL being

@buckchadley31 idiot

• Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
mogs

muh htn

anybody who says that is a shit fucking rater, if he was 2 tiers higher he wouldnt be just chad he'd be an enlighted 9 PSL being

@buckchadley31 idiot
Calm down dylan.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 30552 and khvirgin
Vinnie doesn't fraud anyway. He posts pictures of his worst angles and shit BECAUSE he's knows he's good looking in the best ones. Behaviour of Chad too unlike Kater

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Still gigachad lol at the copers

manlet balding HTN

May Allah burn him

Moggs in motion, easily

I keep telling yall hollow cheeks are only mogger in photos when they r sucked in and create depth on the face, otherwise in public irl when u see them its ever so marginal, still looks good and dimorphic just not nearly as striking and obv as they show up in photos, I came to this conclusion when I realized I have never seen 1 person with the hollow cheeks looks 1 time in my life, only the ever so slight level of hollowness no one can really see.

View attachment 2376497
You look better than him.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
irl Chad

Even without status he could cold approach at any mall or college campus and have an 80%+ success rate.