0S4MA

0S4MA

returning when I ascend
Both had insane runs ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Jova and IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Justin Bieber was legit the most hated person on the internet for like the entire 2009 - 2015 period do u guys not remember that?

Jb was legit the most hated person ever during those days

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Staceymaxxing, rand anon and 8 others
jb is the highest smv man to ever walk this earth
vinnie hacker doesnt even compare. if you ask who he is to some random person in some random country they wont know

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, HitAndRun, nope and 7 others
Justin Bieber was legit the most hated person on the internet for like the entire 2009 - 2015 period do u guys not remember that?

Jb was legit the most hated person ever
that just reinforces how gl and high smv he was. he was hated by jealous men

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Deleted member 33711, n0rthface and 9 others

People hated his success milfs and jbs alike were after him

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, nope, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Justin Bieber is unmatched in JB appeal. There's no fucking way anyone ever came close to Justin Bieber back in 2010. Only youngcels will deny this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun, nope, Deleted member 33711 and 9 others

wasnt that mostly men? he had girls going crazy for him

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and IAMNOTANINCEL
that just reinforces how gl and high smv he was. he was hated by jealous men
I was a hater too :feelsyay:

One of my first crushes was the girl in the baby video. Fun fact: they had a kissing scene that was omitted.

As an older and more mature guy. I'm genuinely confused how he had such high SMV looking like a monkey. But at the time it all made sense. Every fucker got a bob cut like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, IAMNOTANINCEL and 0S4MA

One of my first crushes was the girl in the baby video. Fun fact: they had a kissing scene that was omitted.

View attachment 2970660

As an older and more mature guy. I'm genuinely confused how he had such high SMV looking like a monkey. But at the time it all made sense. Every fucker got a bob cut like this.
what do you think about Drakes SMV vs Beibers

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

View attachment 2970660

baby is fire, gets me singing out loud like a faggot always, never hated on him ngl, i always recognized the greatness

what do you think about Drakes SMV vs Beibers
Drake? SMV? Are you serious. You must be in your teens to compare the two :feelskek:

baby is fire, gets me singing out loud like a faggot always, never hated on him ngl, i always recognized the greatness
I created a 100 accounts on YouTube just to dislike it lmao. It's a shame Jewtube got rid of the dislike count. It was one of the most hated lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 33711 and IAMNOTANINCEL
lol at thinking getting 10 year olds to like you is prime SMV, you niggas are so dumb on this site

Only Justin Bieber at in his prime JB appeal could get away with this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Drake? SMV? Are you serious. You must be in your teens to compare the two
Jfl he has insane SMV through status, when he throws parties he has hundreds of girls feening to get inside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and SecularIslamist
Drake? SMV? Are you serious. You must be in your teens to compare the two :feelskek:

I created a 100 accounts on YouTube just to dislike it lmao. It's a shame Jewtube got rid of the dislike count. It was one of the most hated lmao.
jfl i did the opposite, i created a bunch of accounts to like the vid to try to counter the huge amount of dislikes

• JFL
Jfl he has insane SMV through status, when he throws parties he has hundreds of girls feening to get inside
I'm aware. But it's not even comparable to Justin Bieber. He even had celeb clones copying his style; dress, hair, music style/video lmao. Literally main character with the whole world NPCs.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and IAMNOTANINCEL
lol at thinking getting 10 year olds to like you is prime SMV, you niggas are so dumb on this site

anybody with a decent memory of that time period knows his appeal to women back then was fucking crazy

• +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 33711, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person

View attachment 2970660

holy fuck aint no way you had a crush on that fucking abomanation

• JFL
ill admit tho, his smv got better for women above 10 after the boyfriend music video and when he started to act like more of a douchebag

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I remember me and the boys hated JB for no reason lmao. Probably out of jealousy. Wonder what his bodycount is
i hated him cause his music was shit, that seems like a good reason outside of jelousy tbh

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 33711
I remember me and the boys hated JB for no reason lmao. Probably out of jealousy. Wonder what his bodycount is
Same, subconsciously hated that nigga. It was probably the same for every guy lmao, women adored him and we hated on him.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Same, subconsciously hated that nigga. It was probably the same for every guy lmao, women adored him and we hated on him.
i mean if we're being honest, it had nothing to do with getting women, even dudes like JT who also had some of the highest smv from women weren't hated on that much.

even dudes like JT who also had some of the highest smv from women weren't hated on that much.
it was different with jb. he was also an "unmasculine twink" with a high voice so guys didnt understand why women were attracted to him and that made them hate him

it was different with jb. he was also an "unmasculine twink" with a high voice so guys didnt understand why women were attracted to him and that made them hate him
not really i just thought his music was ass, why would i hate another man for getting women before i even had boners? it's really not that deep his music was just seen as shit