Why you shouldnt ask for rating here

pepe999

pepe999

Bronze
1. Masculinity copers
A lot of people here rate prime Justin Bieber as HTN. Guys like Vinnie Hacker are called fags and they think they slay just because of fame. One time I asked here for rating slayer that I used on tinder experiment. Donkeys here unironically rated him as ltn-mtn :feelskek: meanwhile he had houndreds of likes on tinder in just few days. People here totally miss the female gaze. Muh, to much uee, eyes too round, meanwhile he fucks your future wife.
Marekfritz 1616692310 2537321464703986447 440598179
Marekfritz 1663430831 2929392595546646873 440598179

Marekfritz 1666196643 2952593903862447791 440598179

2. People here overestimate single features over facial harmony
They brag to hunter eyes and robusts jaws but doesnt see that overall result is all what matter. For example Barret mogs prime Chico in jaw area, eye area, hair, cheekbones, bonemass, side profile but still 95%+ women would choose Chico.
3. Tinder and other dating apps are the best "raters"
Why ask guys here when women will instantly rate by matches and likes?
4. Most men here never had sex, even a date is a problem for them :feelswhy:
Blackpilled men who have experience could give you solid tips but a guy who is blackpilled and never hold girls hand is usually completely delusional, his rating system is based on few cherrypicked blackpill studies. It's actually better to take advice from bluepill friend than for them.

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine, User28823, sportsmogger and 17 others
1. Masculinity copers
A lot of people here rate prime Justin Bieber as HTN. Guys like Vinnie Hacker are called fags and they think they slay just because of fame. One time I asked here for rating slayer that I used on tinder experiment. Donkeys here unironically rated him as ltn-mtn :feelskek: meanwhile he had houndreds of likes on tinder in just few days. People here totally miss the female gaze. Muh, to much uee, eyes too round, meanwhile he fucks your future wife.
View attachment 2757388View attachment 2757389

View attachment 2757391
They brag to hunter eyes and robusts jaws but doesnt see that overall result is all what matter. For example Barret mogs prime Chico in jaw area, eye area, hair, cheekbones, bonemass, side profile but still 95%+ women would choose Chico.
Blackpilled men who have experience could give you solid tips but a guy who is blackpilled and never hold girls hand is usually completely delusional, his rating system is based on few cherrypicked blackpill studies. It's actually better to take advice from bluepill friend than for them.
i am a chad then

It's actually better to take advice from bluepill friend than for them.
Bluepilled will lie to you lol, what ar you talking about. Their experiences mean nothing considering they haven’t been on the other side

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Based, made a thread about this but I knew no one would read.

• +1
Reactions: pepe999
Bluepilled will lie to you lol, what ar you talking about. Their experiences mean nothing considering they haven’t been on the other side
yea meanwhile aspie blackpiller with measure your gonial angle, muh it's 124 and should be 120 :feelskek: you cant slay

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 48689 and dannydipss
yea meanwhile aspie blackpiller with measure your gonial angle, muh it's 124 and should be 120 :feelskek: you cant slay
Brother that’s a meme, bluepillers will straight up say “it’s your personality bro!” Without even acknowledging looks. I’d rather someone help me with my hairline than pickup lines

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and hopeisnotenough
With all due respect greycel, your opinion is utterly irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and ElTruecel
yes its why guys that look ethnic and weird like michelle morrone or b young are popular among women, they have bad bone structure according to psl autists but women still simp for them

I agree, I had classmates that would be considered "ltn's and mtn's" that literally went through the whole roster of attractive girls at my school and more because they also had actual confidence and social skills.

But most users here will read this and think that I'm a "bluepiller" or a "greycel".

Like, the point of the blackpill as far as I know was to acknowledge the truth that looks do indeed matter substantially but to say that attracting is 100% looks or that "if you are not HTN or above then you shouldn't even bother pursuing girls" is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: pepe999
With all due respect greycel, your opinion is utterly irrelevant.
He joined before you. Just cause you spam threads doesn’t mean your opinion is more relevant than his.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and pepe999
Masculinity copers is real

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and proxyy
And also, who do you recommend that could provide an actually good facial rating/assessment?

I know about giant, I'm looking for other possible opinions as well.

If justin bieber is ltn its basically over for me and most guys

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Deleted member 51465
The only critical thing you said. I forgot what thread it was, but this guy would value skull size over facial harmony and thought ratings should be based solely on the size and shape of your skull. Like bruh.

The only critical thing you said. I forgot what thread it was, but this guy would value skull size over facial harmony and thought ratings should be based solely on the size and shape of your skull. Like bruh.
Gigamogger according to that guy: giant skull, chiseled jawline, browridge.

Agreed completely. This forum is becoming prime cope world for the typical redpiller now ever since looksmaxxing went mainstream which is funny because gymcels who put muscle and masculinity over everything else used to be mocked here.

• +1
He joined before you. Just cause you spam threads doesn’t mean your opinion is more relevant than his.
yea, he thinks that a person is more important than arguments

The first 2 are just wrong. Vinnie hacker is legit considered a chad & chadlite u just listened to 2 forum trolls and concluded how people rate him with that. The 2nd is just Tiktokcel greycel cope harmony is just ratios and bones. That’s all facial harmony is lol most people who aren’t retarded can perfectly explain why Chico is such high appeal despite not having fully giga striking features like Barrett

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and proxyy
The first 2 are just wrong. Vinnie hacker is legit considered a chad & chadlite u just listened to 2 forum trolls and concluded how people rate him with that. The 2nd is just Tiktokcel greycel cope harmony is just ratios and bones. That’s all facial harmony is lol most people who aren’t retarded can perfectly explain why Chico is such high appeal despite not having fully giga striking features like Barrett
Not really just ratios and bones, there are many "types" of chads and their ratios differ quite significant. Sure some ratios are correlated with good harmony but it's not maths.

The blackpill can’t explain everything; just use it as a source to either improve or explain situations.

Trying to believe the black pill as the 100% truth is ridiculous; life will never be black or white.

Agee
1. Masculinity copers
View attachment 2757388View attachment 2757389

View attachment 2757391
Blackpilled men who have experience could give you solid tips but a guy who is blackpilled and never hold girls hand is usually completely delusional, his rating system is based on few cherrypicked blackpill studies. It's actually better to take advice from bluepill friend than for them
If prime chico was posted on here and he wasn't famous hed get rated a mtn or htn ☠️

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and pepe999
I’ve been on the forum for about 5 years in total so I highly doubt it, clown

Agee

If prime chico was posted on here and he wasn't famous hed get rated a mtn or htn ☠️
yea especially with selfie and shitty lighting

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
I’ve been on the forum for about 5 years in total so I highly doubt it, clown
been on the forum for 5 years, still the only you argument you could make is "im here longer than you :feelskek: "

Ah yes because you know more about me than I do. Retard… stop replying to me
you didnt even understand what I said, your argument is based on how long have you been here not knowledge or common sense

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
i would be coping too if some dalit rated me LTN

• +1