Vinnie hacker rating

this guy has been crying about vinnie all over my threads every time i mention him and even over random looksmax discords. Basically what one other user said, its jealousy. Dont let him rise your cortisol for no reason its average looksmax.org iq anyway
why would it raise my coritsol, they're all jealous of vinnie here
"HES NOT A PERFECT PSL MORPH MACHINE HOW IS HE GETTING SO MANY STACIES" goes on in their head
they can't cope with it

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex and Deleted member 17595
why would it raise my coritsol, they're all jealous of vinnie here
"HES NOT A PERFECT PSL MORPH MACHINE HOW IS HE GETTING SO MANY STACIES" goes on in their head
they can't cope with it
it honestly used to make me mad because you cant argue with someone so low iq
But if they genuinely believe this then it should be lifefuel for them. So many psl gods such as de poot, who nobody gives a fuck about, and then vinnie a “htn” is giga famous living off of his looks. They can stop worrying so much about looks in that case, all it takes is a htn to be world famous

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
yea

a ltn with a face halo while we're at it

huh??
hair is not a hard feature and there's no data suggesting women care for lips at all.

considering him more than his hard features is just homosexual projection.

hair is not a hard feature and there's no data suggesting women care for lips at all.

considering him more than his hard features is just homosexual projection.
Bro

Wtf are you even talking bout

Are you even on this planet

I cant comprehend a thing you say

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Bro

Wtf are you even talking bout

Are you even on this planet

I cant comprehend a thing you say
what I'm trying to say is that the reason you think he's attractive is because you're gay.

How can you even cope that this guy isn’t good looking? Meanwhile ugly tards with better bones :soy: get rated Chadlite. Mirin’

How can you even cope that this guy isn’t good looking? Meanwhile ugly tards with better bones :soy: get rated Chadlite. Mirin’
forum logic:
certified slayer with tons of woman following, making legit million dollars out of his looks is just htn with statut/lips halo
some retarded looking guy with hollow cheeks on this website is chadlite but yet can't get matches on tinder

@prettyboyy jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, Deleted member 17595 and Allornothing
Nah, he’s atleast PSL 5 with them zygos

forum logic:
certified slayer with tons of woman following, making legit million dollars out of his looks is just htn with statut/lips halo
some retarded looking guy with hollow cheeks on this website is chadlite but yet can't get matches on tinder

@prettyboyy jfl
His bones are top-tier too not just his soft features. These people make no sense.

forum logic:

@prettyboyy jfl
ofc some guys on the forum are chads, but it just so happens that with their insane looks they are 25 doing absolutely nothing but wageslaving or rotting in their basement, while a simple HTN is traveling to Japan and Paris without working a single day in his life

ofc some guys on the forum are chads, but it just so happens that with their insane looks they are 25 doing absolutely nothing but wageslaving or rotting in their basement, while a simple HTN is traveling to Japan and Paris without working a single day in his life
Yes awkward

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
View attachment 2310818

From top to bottom:
-narrow temples
-hairline not visible
-full medium set eyebrows
-prey eyes
-slightly long midface
-prominent cheekbones
-prominent masseters