Vinnie Hacker vs. Niko

niko vs vinnie

• Total voters
bro i just laugh at you you're lonely and raging hard all day long at me jfl at your life.
PSL turned you into thr most obnoxious retard in the world

the peplle here beat you down so much you literally became a schitzo

holy fuck lol youre laughing at me. right…

• +1
Reactions: Loki
this pic looks faceapped ngl.
Its faceapped and also a little gay u have that photo saved in your camera roll jfl
I just searched It on his reddit account chill. It's not faceapp
Here boyos, I don't know how else I can prove that it ain't faceapped, its from my album called "kamera", everyone that has a Xiaomi knows pictures only show up there if it's taken directly from the camera function, also here's the actual file information of the picture
IMG 20221126 100654
IMG 20221126 100711
IMG 20221126 100731

Inb4 "muh how do you have a replicated foto right after if it's only photos from the camera function showing up?"
It's the photo protection watermark feature build into the app

The Bull i know you were right, just mentioning you in this to let you know you were right on the money

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and the BULL
Here boyos, I don't know how else I can prove that it ain't faceapped, its from my album called "kamera", everyone that has a Xiaomi knows pictures only show up there if it's taken directly from the camera function, also here's the actual file information of the picture
View attachment 1968582View attachment 1968583View attachment 1968585
Inb4 "muh how do you have a replicated foto right after if it's only photos from the camera function showing up?"
It's the photo protection watermark feature build into the app

The Bull i know you were right, just mentioning you in this to let you know you were right on the money
ayo the bull just doxxed me btw can you take care of it?

• +1
ayo the bull just doxxed me btw can you take care of it?
Where? I can't really do anything unless it's in the moneymaking and success sub forum

• +1
Where? I can't really do anything unless it's in the moneymaking and success sub forum
well get in contact with any mods online

go look on offtopic the bull wrote “how much deluded is this cuck0

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
vinnie mogs but both moggers with high smv so doesent matter. did you have extractions @Niko ? palate look somewhat narrow, like dont see much teeth in the smile, but idk, could just be angles, maybe palate width is cope also if this is the case

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Niklaus Mikaelson
vinnie mogs but both moggers with high smv so doesent matter. did you have extractions @Niko ? palate look somewhat narrow, like dont see much teeth in the smile, but idk, could just be angles, maybe palate width is cope also if this is the case
I got 5-5.5 smile at each side, i dont believe it's that morrow compared to standards. And i didn't have extractions
IMG 20221126 104343

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 15854
he has a fairly wide smile tho. looks like 8 teeth, not bad

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 15854
well get in contact with any mods online

go look on offtopic the bull wrote “how much deluded is this cuck0
How did he dox u and why jfl

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
How did he dox u and why jfl
i sent him it in PMs and you can see why in these comments. he thinks he mogs vinnie hacker and thinks hes some chad and he cant handle getting mogged by people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Mediterranean
christ
Okay, since @Niko decided to hmm react me. I now have his confirmation to rate objectively and not through bias of his status on here.

@Niko is 6 TRM, and Vinnie Hacker is a 7 TRM. The difference is clearly there, but there at a point that it can be subjective as @Niko got galaxy elo due to his strong appeal. Vinnie has a good appeal too and I'm sure would do well, but in terms if they both did Tinder experiments. For example, if Vinnie signed up in @the BULL or @Nims network, then it's cooked elo, but @Niko has galaxy elo, so he signs up on his network or @averagejoe network, and it's beyond galaxy blowout, so yeah. At a point where your looks is just enjoy life lol. Unless going modeling route or TikTok route, but many guys famous TikTok route who not even that high on PSL like Alexander Zanoza destroys Vinnie in PSL, but not even close to his fame on TikTok. Noah Beck is even 6 TRM, but has twice the amount of followers as Vinnie on TikTok. What matters at this point? Who can age mog and keep their looks the longest.

This is what matters.

Age like Tom Cruise and have your looks when close to being 40 and look like your late 20s. This is what @averagejoe fails to do due to smoking like madman. If you are coping saying, but no Tom Cruise looks like his age.You are wrong as I compared him to Patrick Bateman and they look around the same age, and Christian Bale was actually in his late 20s when doing American Psycho. It's all about aging gracefully. Forget these who mogs cause many of these gigachads have a short lived prime.

ian bale aged well

even in his wildest dreams Niko doesn't mog Vinnie

this is like comparing The BULL with Salludon

even though Niko is still a chad, Vinnie is a giga brutal chad, he mogs Niko in every other feature there is no feature that Niko mogs Vinnie in even the smile

Vinnie brutally smilemog Niko

Niko remains a chad
No such thing as a 5’11 chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back