vinnie hacker vs wentworth miller

who would get more girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Wentworth Miller

and of course we will use his prime pics, he was 32 and in prison break season 1-2

vinnie hacker

this is not countring status, just say these two guys worked at the same place or went to the same school or colledge or whatever the fuck who would get more attention and pick up more girls?

@volcelfatcel @SteelTitan @LondonVillie @triggered @RODEBLUR @Theodore Bagwell @Preston

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14677 and 1 other person
easily vinnie bro, his bones are way better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
wentworth reminds me a bit of jensen ackles, who mogs?

43A6429C 132B 482C B8AF 9AF1413FC3B9

• +1
Reactions: primqwe, RichardSpencel, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
wentworth looks like an npc tbh. hes good looking but looks boring
vinnie mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: metagross, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Wentworth Miller

and of course we will use his prime pics, he was 32 and in prison break season 1-2

View attachment 1359441View attachment 1359444View attachment 1359446View attachment 1359450View attachment 1359451View attachment 1359453View attachment 1359457View attachment 1359462

vinnie hacker

View attachment 1359466View attachment 1359467View attachment 1359468View attachment 1359470View attachment 1359472View attachment 1359473View attachment 1359475View attachment 1359476

this is not countring status, just say these two guys worked at the same place or went to the same school or colledge or whatever the fuck who would get more attention and pick up more girls?

@volcelfatcel @SteelTitan @LondonVillie @triggered @RODEBLUR @Theodore Bagwell @Preston

psl mfs would rate him a 4.5 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, RichardSpencel, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
vinnie mogs
bro what? he looks unique, high trust and masc all at once

def not boring, channing tatum is a boring good looking person imo

• +1
Reactions: primqwe, zura, Deleted member 15128 and 1 other person
vinnie mogs
i would say opposite tbh

wentworth's face has more nuance and uniqueness to it

hacker's face is very plain but harmonic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128, Deleted member 14781, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
wentworth looks more masc tho and has better lips and colouring also eyes
vinnie has way more jb appeal and pretty features. wentworth looks boring. wentworth would look way better with good hair

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Xangsane and justadude
bro what? he looks unique, high trust and masc all at once

def not boring, channing tatum is a boring good looking person imo
its probably his buzzcut giving him that boring look tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10615
i would say opposite tbh

wentworth's face has more nuance and uniqueness to it

hacker's face is very plain but harmonic
finally

thanks man ive been trying to say this lmao

• +1
  • +1
he somehow looks better with a buzzcut, i don't know why tho
looks better with hair tbh, but i cant even find any pics of him with a good hairstyle
he has a weird hair texture i think thats why he buzzes it
QUpRBa9TnjHGn3rxA4g-7CgMlXhuX8uIgHVqTAJCSZI.jpg
miller11.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Xangsane and Deleted member 10615
looks better with hair tbh, but i cant even find any pics of him with a good hairstyle
he has a weird hair texture i think thats why he buzzes it
QUpRBa9TnjHGn3rxA4g-7CgMlXhuX8uIgHVqTAJCSZI.jpg
miller11.jpg
yeah he is mixed as fuck so he has curly hair

if i remember right he is part african american, lebanese, german, english, swedish, jewish

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Xangsane and justadude
Vinnie by far, bexause of 2021 prettyboy appeal. Especially among women below the age of 25.
To me his face is plain, bland but harmonious with a good jaw.
Miller mogs though. His bones are better

• +1
Vinnie by far, bexause of 2021 prettyboy appeal. Especially among women below the age of 25.
To me his face is plain, bland but harmonious with a good jaw.
Miller mogs though. His bones are better
i think vinnie has ggood bones but they look better because his actually lean like atleast 12% body fat and wentworth has never really been lean only just skinny maybe a little pudgy, i think wentworth has decent but nothing crazy bones, his jaw has good width and has a nice chin shape but besides that his harmony, colouring and mysterious and high trust look makes him so high appeal

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
i think vinnie has ggood bones but they look better because his actually lean like atleast 12% body fat and wentworth has never really been lean only just skinny maybe a little pudgy, i think wentworth has decent but nothing crazy bones, his jaw has good width and has a nice chin shape but besides that his harmony, colouring and mysterious and high trust look makes him so high appeal
Not just that but Wentworth has that exotic halo.

• +1
Not just that but Wentworth has that exotic halo.
yeah wentworth is mixed, part african american, lebanese, jewish, swedish, german and english

• +1
yeah wentworth is mixed, part african american, lebanese, jewish, swedish, german and english
Yet looks mostly white...
I'm part Lebanese and people are surprised when I admit it.

• +1
Miller because I like Prison Break. I actually just rewatched season 5. He's gay btw

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10615
Miller because I like Prison Break. I actually just rewatched season 5. He's gay btw
yeah bro i love prison break so much man its probably my favourite show, never watched before and now im up to season 4

and yeah he is gay and also has mild autism apparently, he is a good dude tho, ill give him a pass for being gay coz of how much i love prison break and because he is a gigachad and good actor

• +1
Reactions: zura, Jason Voorhees, Xangsane and 1 other person
who is the guy in avi
i want to see how he look b4 the morph

• +1
i see alot of lebanese in australia and there good looking and some could pass as meds, lebs are the best looking ethnics imo and mog gulf arabs to utter suicide

• +1
  • Love it
yeah bro i love prison break so much man its probably my favourite show, never watched before and now im up to season 4

and yeah he is gay and also has mild autism apparently, he is a good dude tho, ill give him a pass for being gay coz of how much i love prison break and because he is a gigachad and good actor
I binged through all seasons in just a few days when I first watched it. Check out the blacklist once you finished prison break (if you haven't already)

• +1
i see alot of lebanese in australia and there good looking and some could pass as meds, lebs are the best looking ethnics imo and mog gulf arabs to utter suicide
Legit people think I'm a white man. Except for an Indian woman yesterday who thought I looked Indian.
My eyes are blue green, my hair is brown but my skin is slightly tan. Natural.
Aw thank you :3 I do indeed have relatives in Australia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I binged through all seasons in just a few days when I first watched it. Check out the blacklist once you finished prison break (if you haven't already)
never heard of the blacklist, ill be sure to look it up when i finish prison break, if its anything like prison break its bound to be a good show

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Jason Voorhees
Legit people think I'm a white man. Except for an Indian woman yesterday who thought I looked Indian.
My eyes are blue green, my hair is brown but my skin is slightly tan. Natural.
Aw thank you :3 I do indeed have relatives in Australia
yeah ive seen a leb with green eyes before and paired with there naturally long dark brows and lashes he was a giga mogger

• +1
yeah ive seen a leb with green eyes before and paired with there naturally long dark brows and lashes he was a giga mogger
I've also got long dark (but straight) lashes and dense dark brows.
Did he pass as Med?

• +1
I've also got long dark (but straight) lashes and dense dark brows.
Did he pass as Med?
no i could tell he was leb, he had the nose and just look about him, he had green eyes tho and looked really exotic, he was one of the best looking guys ive ever seen despite being a little recessed, that is the power of colouring, hair and lashes/eyebrows

• +1
  • Love it
no i could tell he was leb, he had the nose and just look about him, he had green eyes tho and looked really exotic, he was one of the best looking guys ive ever seen despite being a little recessed, that is the power of colouring, hair and lashes/eyebrows
I'm guessing he had to be extremely beautiful. When girls say they like exotic guys this is exactly what they mean.
Was he a prettyboy? Based on that description that's what I'm imagining

• +1
I'm guessing he had to be extremely beautiful. When girls say they like exotic guys this is exactly what they mean.
Was he a prettyboy? Based on that description that's what I'm imagining
nope he had a good frame and was quite robust for a teenager, he looked more masculine, i don't really know how to describe it, alot of lebs i see have robust frames and most aussies are scared of them and see them as thugs, lebanese women and lebanese men tend to date eachother from what ive seen as leb men and leb women are on par with whites and neither really mog eachother

• +1
nope he had a good frame and was quite robust for a teenager, he looked more masculine, i don't really know how to describe it, alot of lebs i see have robust frames and most aussies are scared of them and see them as thugs, lebanese women and lebanese men tend to date eachother from what ive seen as leb men and leb women are on par with whites and neither really mog eachother
I see. I have quite a robust frame but many told me I have a prettyboy face.
I think they date each other because of religion? The girl I'm dating has a Muslim Indian parent and my dad is muslim
Some of my female family members are very beautiful I must say.

• +1
Miller better bones but Vinnie probably has higher appeal

• +1
Wentworth Miller

View attachment 1359441View attachment 1359444View attachment 1359446View attachment 1359450View attachment 1359451View attachment 1359453View attachment 1359457View attachment 1359462

vinnie hacker

View attachment 1359466View attachment 1359467View attachment 1359468View attachment 1359470View attachment 1359472View attachment 1359473View attachment 1359475View attachment 1359476

T Bag mogs both tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677 and Deleted member 10615
pics don’t do wentworth justice tho he looks absolutely insane in motion

takes the win for me with ease

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Wentworth Miller because he's taller. His nasal bridge is so wide though.

• +1
never heard of the blacklist, ill be sure to look it up when i finish prison break, if its anything like prison break its bound to be a good show
It's my second favorite tv series after prison break. Helped me fill the void in my soul when there were no more pb episodes left to watch

• +1
It's my second favorite tv series after prison break. Helped me fill the void in my soul when there were no more pb episodes left to watch
is it similar to prison break?

is it similar to prison break?
Not quite. There are similarities, both involve crime, corruption and masterminds but it's still different. The plot is more complex and the more you watch, the more questions pop up but that's exactly what keeps you excited for more. The less I tell you the better. If you love prison break you're gonna like that one too. Another plus is there are eight seasons currently and another one is coming out this month

• +1
Vinnie is medium ugly. Some chad features but some normiw features.
Thus makes girls feel he's more attainable, thus more girls are into him publicly
I feel like being ''medium ugly'' is like being good looking yet still NT

Models like Sean O'Pry don't look NT if you know what i mean

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 10615