Violence and other things deeply hidden inside us that control.

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
We are all fake right now, but violence activates it. We become different we do things that we wouldnt do.

Everyone has violence in them but its hidden in some and in most deeply hidden. In reality we humans are complete degenerates, religions and other beliefs dont mean shit so many mental illnesses, some get erections from murdering and torturing women like me the thought of it, some are faggots who like fucking each other in the butts, some dress up as the opposite genders, and so on. There is no fix for any of these mental illnesses sure you can act all religious and against it, you can hide it deep inside you and not let it out, but once you have the chance it would all come out just like violence that is deep hidden inside us all waiting to be let out.

I do not blame mentally ill faggots but i would torture them, kill them, bully them.

Last edited:
We as humans always used to be degenerate fucks, if evolution doesnt help us then we are fucked.

Fuck you all

We as humans always used to be degenerate fucks, if evolution doesnt help us then we are fucked.

Fuck you all
There's no such thing as evolution and even if there was, how could a bunch of slaves eating toxic indigestible gut destroying man made diets polluted with toxins and chemicals possibly evolve. Humans are degenerating.

There's no such thing as evolution and even if there was, how could a bunch of slaves eating toxic indigestible gut destroying man made diets polluted with toxins and chemicals possibly evolve. Humans are degenerating.
Shut up bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Kozner
Yeah tbh I was reading this and had the need to slap you all of a sudden. Deep shit.