Virgin but not incel xd

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Posts
10,954
Reputation
17,889
No you fucking cunt if you are not having regular sex you are an incel grow the fuck up.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 1751
Not getting approached by women = incel
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 5522
It's funny how we use Incel to mean involuntary celibate and normies use it to mean women hating virgin.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5522
I didnt creampie for so long i might as well be virgin again
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
:soy:Redditors : I may not have a gf but I'm not a incel Bro. I don't hate Women incels are extremists.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1- and Deleted member 5522
I am going to be an 18 year old virgin soon. I think if ur a virgin past 15 ur incel unironically
Chad fucks before finishing puberty
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522

Similar threads

WonkyChin186
Replies
5
Views
40
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
isis_Bleach
Replies
3
Views
46
asikatie
asikatie
T
Replies
23
Views
90
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Latinolooksmaxxer
Motivation XD
Replies
2
Views
37
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
STAMPEDE
Replies
2
Views
25
STAMPEDE
STAMPEDE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top