Virgin Chad settles for non-virgin becky

Ken

Ken

Sphinx
If not even this virgin Chad could find a virgin wife its over for the rest of us.

I dont know how a virgin male could marry a non-virgin female. How do you COPE with that? BRUTAL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, Xangsane, justinzayn and 4 others
Is the chad religious or why is he a virgin? I don't bother to watch the vid. The guy looks good indeed.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, justinzayn, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
Is the chad religious or why is he a virgin? I don't bother to watch the vid. The guy looks good indeed.
Yeah he is Christian. He didnt even kiss her until they got engaged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onskibidi, BoneDensity, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
She better love him and he better love her too.

If she doesn’t love him she should kill herself in real life (no video game, no funny joke)

• +1
Reactions: Ken
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, justinzayn, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Wallenberg and Deleted member 17872
Fuck religion
It would be a good thing if she a kissless virgin too. Having your first kiss and losing your virginity to each other would be ideal.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, ascension, Manu le coq and 6 others
not chahd. looksmatched 5/10

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Richard_Hungwell and Mouthbreath
HTN with good frame

6.5/10

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brucel, thereallegend and the BULL
It would be a good thing if she a kissless virgin too. Having your first kiss and losing your virginity to each other would be ideal.
Yes but he went with a girl who is below him in "purity" and looks.

Also, @David Rothschild my jewish brother why did you question me? 🤣 You really thought i give a fuck about religion? Im Christian and jewish ethnically but i am a hard core atheist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Ken

Also, @David Rothschild my jewish brother why did you question me? 🤣 You really thought i give a fuck about religion? Im Christian and jewish ethnically but i am a hard core atheist
No i didn't. I just questioned ur statement.

he just liked her personality. don't overthink it

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
not chahd. looksmatched 5/10
Cope, this guy is top 5percent in looks and how he articulates himself, just overall chad in todays world

• +1
Reactions: Ken and the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 17872 and Richard_Hungwell

now i know why you hate religion your a fucking kike, kill your self nigga bitch. Shalom

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Because women have way more SMV than men, regardless of looks.

She's probably the best he could get.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and Ken
now i know why you hate religion your a fucking kike, kill your self nigga bitch. Shalom
Hum? Bro take your meds. I am literally one of the least racist and bigoted people here. Yes i hate religion because it teaches you how to be a docile dog.

The only religion i believe is the blackpill, fuck everything else

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: brucel and Deleted member 17872
  • JFL
:soy:

You must be visiting your synagogue pretty often. Trying to mislead the goys into being heedless unguided animals that will only follow thier desires and whims and try to make a mockery out of religion, you kike :feelskek: Why did you leave the oven?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bro i can't believe people like you actually exist. I identify as med for your information. I'm very proud of being portuguese that is who i am. I've literally never indentified as jewish. Also because according to jewish law your mother has to be jewish and mine is catholic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: brucel
But that is true, in my case I still don't know how to react to half jews because it certainly is harder to know what they think, although some are good. But I wouldn't trust snakes that much because a half snake is still a snake.
Lol. I only said "my jewish brother" to @David Rothschild because it's rare that i talk to jews. It's the same thing with every nationality, religion, community etc. When you find people who share the same background it's kinda cool. Nothing to do with my identity lmfao

Lol. I only said "my jewish brother" to @David Rothschild because it's rare that i talk to jews. It's the same thing with every nationality, religion, community etc. When you find people who share the same background it's kinda cool. Nothing to do with my identity lmfao
but you still identify as jewish if not you wouldnt have greeted him like that, damn kike :feelskek: it has been fun talking you, shalom, (btw if you really arent jewish, only by name, then I didnt mean what I said about you earlier, if not then :hnghn:...)

but you still identify as jewish if not you wouldnt have greeted him like that, damn kike :feelskek: it has been fun talking you, shalom, (btw if you really arent jewish just by name, then I didnt mean what I said about you earlier, if not then :hnghn:...)
It's completely irrelevant honestly what you meant. I couldnt care less tbh.

I am portuguese. That is who i am. I am a med. I was also baptized fyi. I just happen to have jewish ancestry. But i am an atheist.

• +1
Reactions: brucel
It's completely irrelevant honestly what you meant. I couldnt care less tbh.

I am portuguese. That is who i am. I am a med. I was also baptized fyi. I just happen to have jewish ancestry. But i am an atheist.
Siuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :feelshmm:

• +1
Atheism mogs

• +1
Easy, he handicapped himself by refusing premarital. :bigbrain:
That chased off all the good looking women so only a woman below him in looks was willing to wait because that's a great chance for her to get a high quality male.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Ken and ascension
Hes a joke to her