“Virgin” foid

koreancel

koreancel

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
34
Reputation
22
foid said she’s a virgin later found out she attempted have sex and it couldn’t go in….. she literally said how much “virginity” means to her JFL she is not a virgin technically. If you enter the lobby of a building have you entered that building? I don’t feel the right to be mad over this cause I have 8+ bodies but she was caught out right lying to my face. I cuffed this bitch thinking she was a saint….. she didn’t even date the guy just got used and dumped and now I can’t stop thinking about ts it been a year since said incident am I wylin 😂😂 TFD TFD TFD TFD TFD
 
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328, fantom0726 and Gen1leman
foid said she’s a virgin later found out she attempted have sex and it couldn’t go in….. she literally said how much “virginity” means to her JFL she is not a virgin technically. If you enter the lobby of a building have you entered that building? I don’t feel the right to be mad over this cause I have 8+ bodies but she was caught out right lying to my face. I cuffed this bitch thinking she was a saint….. she didn’t even date the guy just got used and dumped and now I can’t stop thinking about ts it been a year since said incident am I wylin 😂😂 TFD TFD TFD TFD TFD
fairs.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328, Gen1leman and Sensitive Young Boy
Lowk been a serial cheater for a minute but I’ve been loyal to her because I thought she was this Virgin Mary LOL she’s tots lost all of her value now…
atleast you realised she was a liar, couldve ended worst
 
foid said she’s a virgin later found out she attempted have sex and it couldn’t go in….. she literally said how much “virginity” means to her JFL she is not a virgin technically. If you enter the lobby of a building have you entered that building? I don’t feel the right to be mad over this cause I have 8+ bodies but she was caught out right lying to my face. I cuffed this bitch thinking she was a saint….. she didn’t even date the guy just got used and dumped and now I can’t stop thinking about ts it been a year since said incident am I wylin 😂😂 TFD TFD TFD TFD TFD
dnr nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
if you think any woman you talk to past high school is a virgin you are schizo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
foid said she’s a virgin later found out she attempted have sex and it couldn’t go in….. she literally said how much “virginity” means to her JFL she is not a virgin technically. If you enter the lobby of a building have you entered that building? I don’t feel the right to be mad over this cause I have 8+ bodies but she was caught out right lying to my face. I cuffed this bitch thinking she was a saint….. she didn’t even date the guy just got used and dumped and now I can’t stop thinking about ts it been a year since said incident am I wylin 😂😂 TFD TFD TFD TFD TFD
Understand
 
jfl any time i hear some retard talking about wanting a virgin wife to marry and have kids with i want to shoot myself. get real holy shit
Think that's impossible
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
So i just continue with my life? this nigga prob looking at my shi and laughing knowing I cuffed his sneaky link shit is frying me
Just be yourself and find virgin hmtb
 
jfl any time i hear some retard talking about wanting a virgin wife to marry and have kids with i want to shoot myself. get real holy shit
Damn ngl I thought the forums would be the place to be on my side but now I’m just starting to think I’m a bitch LMAO
 
  • JFL
Reactions: cold_nano
Where I live they exist but ugly afk like no boobs no tits 5.3 and ugly
Ye if you want a virgin u have to settle with a foid wayyyy below your looks match. I’ve had a virgin girlfriend before and she was so fucking ugly without makeup. Hadda get head with her facing the other way 💀💀💀
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
Sad I want virgin hmtb
But they don't care about looks they are from some villages so doin their education
Hmtb impossible to find virgin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Damn ngl I thought the forums would be the place to be on my side but now I’m just starting to think I’m a bitch LMAO
i am on your side bro. i'm telling you this for your own good so you don't start cutting your wrists later. drill this into your head

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A VIRGIN WOMAN PAST THE AGE OF 18. IT LITERALLY CANNOT HAPPEN AND HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN HISTORY.
 
i am on your side bro. i'm telling you this for your own good so you don't start cutting your wrists later. drill this into your head

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A VIRGIN WOMAN PAST THE AGE OF 18. IT LITERALLY CANNOT HAPPEN AND HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN HISTORY.
Thank you bhai ❤️‍🩹
 
something must be wrong with me but i don't get the idolization of virgin "pure" women. if you know that you're only going to be with her for fucking and that she's probably going to leave you anyway if you aren't chad why the fuck would you care? just slay and move on with your life bro
 
Ye if you want a virgin u have to settle with a foid wayyyy below your looks match. I’ve had a virgin girlfriend before and she was so fucking ugly without makeup. Hadda get head with her facing the other way 💀💀💀
Better to fk a whore
 
something must be wrong with me but i don't get the idolization of virgin "pure" women. if you know that you're only going to be with her for fucking and that she's probably going to leave you anyway if you aren't chad why the fuck would you care? just slay and move on with your life bro
Sunday at 9:05 PM
 
So my question is…. Do I stay with her?
 
sir i will marry a pure hindu woman and move to canada sir
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano and koreancel
you think just because you're india you're safe? jfl who's gonna tell him
Not safe ik 99% are not virgin idc cause I can't change it but they are more loyal after 25+ and u can play along
 

Similar threads

AustrianMogger
Replies
2
Views
53
jkxdy
jkxdy
isis_Bleach
Replies
3
Views
53
asikatie
asikatie
WonkyChin186
Replies
5
Views
43
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
T
Replies
23
Views
96
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
ragu
Replies
10
Views
38
vinmal
vinmal

Users who are viewing this thread

  • koreancel
Back
Top