virgin girls are overrated af

Keep coping with your disease ridden stretched out whores where having sex feels like you're entering a tunnel.
very specific description lol, do you have ptsd from a certain event :forcedsmile:

They aren't virgins
Legit! Many times they are what most guys here would consider the biggest sluts or whores because of how restricted they are.
They are also much better at hiding and doing things undetected.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and hebbewem
I've only taken one girl's v card when I was 19. ABYSMAL head, and we only did missionary because doggy hurt her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16801
Non-virgin =/= whore
I even think that a virgin girl is more likely to cheat because she wants to "experience with other men teehee" compared to a girl with a low lay count.
Your thought would be incorrect. A virgin is the most likely to stay loyal and has the highest marital stability, strongest relationship, etc.
It drops off with the FIRST sexual partner that she has before you.
Not significantly, but it does. It does get very bad at 10 partners and almost impossible for her to have a functioning relationship when she had 20 partners before.

I would say, you could still do okay with a girl who had 2-3 partners before, but the virgin girl would still be the most loyal.

View attachment 1480794249148.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ken
I've only taken one girl's v card when I was 19. ABYSMAL head, and we only did missionary because doggy hurt her.
Unless she was 13 or younger, you didn't take her virginity.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
this thred is ridiculous, ofc virgin foids are best for any relationship/sex, you're a beta cuck that cant fuck virgin foids if you disagree with this:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, SLA and Ken
>17
>female
>virgin

pick one
yeah you sound like a typical nigga who's never had sex before. I forgot what kind of board this is lol all good

:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Probably legit.

Both non virgin and virgin girls have their up and downsides.

But this weird virgin obsession on this Forum is cringe nonetheless

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj and alriodai
The basis of this post is you complaining that water is wet, and then concluding that water is overrated.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
You are supposed to teach her all the stuff, JFL at wanting to fuck a whore full of other men's semen.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken, datboijj and Baldingman1998
Virgins are for long term relationships if you just want meat for short term pleasure then fuck a whore...
thats a very eye opening graph

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 11126
It really is something anyone who wants kids should think about. Fun is fun but don't marry a whore.
is there a similar stat for men, or is there no correlation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
This is facts, and the virgin obsession is for highly insecure men.

While it is true relationships are harder with experienced women, anything worth having in life is won from competition. Otherwise, enjoy your dead fish virgin with 0 technique in oral, riding, foreplay, etc. at least she'll stay around longer :soy:
Jfl, is this how you cucks try to shame men into wifing up whores lmao.?

"COMMIT TO THAT FOID THAT GOT GANGBANGED BY THE ENTIRE FOOTBALL TEAM, OR YOU'RE INSECURE SWEATY!!!💅💅💅"

Did you ever stop to think, that maybe a dude doesn't want to have to pay for something that others got for free? Did you ever stop to think that a dude doesn't want to commit to chads sloppy seconds? On the contrary of being "insecure", did you ever think that maybe a dude doesn't want to do any of that, because he doesn't want to be UNFAIR, to himself?

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Retarded fucking take. It may not be all that at the start because no shit she hasn't had any experience but if you and the formerly virgin girl that you took the virginity of stay together and do it more it will obviously be better later on. Sluts will have had seen bigger dicks or guys with better stamina and technique and will have more expectations and lower bonding ability. The virgin girl will worship you like a king and you get to say that you took her virginity and it's more exclusive

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Ken and Br0sk1
Retarded fucking take. It may not be all that at the start because no shit she hasn't had any experience but if you and the formerly virgin girl that you took the virginity of stay together and do it more it will obviously be better later on. Sluts will have had seen bigger dicks or guys with better stamina and technique and will have more expectations and lower bonding ability. The virgin girl will worship you like a king and you get to say that you took her virginity and it's more exclusive
yes she does literally worship the ground i walk upon but she still fucking sucks at just about everything she does sexualy and ive had enough of it. time to find a bitch who actually knows what shes doing. :forcedsmile:

Nice COPE. I will try deluding myself into believing this.

yeah you sound like a typical nigga who's never had sex before. I forgot what kind of board this is lol all good
reminder you're on an incel forum

another reminder you're a bluepilled fag who thinks 17yo foids are virgins

How tight was the pussy though?

chinese girls ive dated (fob chinese, not western born) seem to be way more sexually repressed than western girls. as in, the make you wait until relationship, and usually they have had very few partners.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95