Virgin or nothing

Not even Muslim girls who go to public primary,secondary school , college and university are virgins, also if ur attractive even the most sluttiest girl will be loyal to so virginity is cope even though it’s ideal.
Hell no, you were getting there but no the most sluttiest girl will not be loyal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

Okay bro your experiences walking past mini Mogadishu in Birmingham is very real.

Makes an assumption= obsessed. Okay bro.

You always assume it’s us. That’s why you’re obsessed. I see you do it often. Give it a rest already, trust me we don’t think about Bengalis at all.

According to figures from the 2021 census, 48.7% of the population was White (42.9% White British, 1.5% White Irish, 4.0% Other White, 0.2% Roma, 0.1% Irish Traveller), 31% were Asian (17.0% Pakistani, 5.8% Indian, 4.2% Bangladeshi, 1.1% Chinese, 2.9% Other Asian), 10.9% were Black (5.8% African, 3.9% Caribbean, 1.2% Other Black), 4.8% of Mixed race (2.2% White and Black Caribbean, 0.4% White and Black African, 1.1% White and Asian, 1.1% Other Mixed), 1.7% Arab and 4.6% of Other ethnic heritage.[161]

@TRUE_CEL
What is this?

What is this?
2021 census of Birmingham. 17% of population is Pakistani.

But feel free to ignore it and rely on anecdotal evidence of @subswork

I forgot what what thread was about jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

So? 17% chance it was a Pakistani yet you claimed he was Pakistani because you’re obsessed with us. 17% is nothing.

• +1
Reactions: subswork
So? 17% chance it was a Pakistani yet you claimed he was Pakistani because you’re obsessed with us. 17% is nothing.
That is a lot. It's one of the highest. When I think ethnic in Oldham, Bradford (Bradistan), Birmingham and Luton most people are thinking Pakistani. They're not thinking Somali - what a gigacope. It's like Tower Hamlets in London and Bengalis or Tottenham and blacks.

17% IS a lot when you consider 90% of whites live in the outskirts. Suddenly that 17% is 80% in some areas.

That is a lot. It's one of the highest. When I think ethnic in Oldham, Bradford (Bradistan), Birmingham and Luton most people are thinking Pakistani. They're not thinking Somali - what a gigacope. It's like Tower Hamlets in London and Bengalis or Tottenham and blacks.

17% IS a lot when you consider 90% of whites live in the outskirts. Suddenly that 17% is 80% in some areas.
17% is literally not much at all, it’s not even a quarter of a population but yet you were instantly thinking of Pakistanis. That’s what makes you obsessed. Really weird dude.

@SaintOverBuddyBoyo @Xangsane @JohnDoe

Back me up bhais. One guy is a schizo and the other lives in Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
17% is literally not much at all, it’s not even a quarter of a population but yet you were instantly thinking of Pakistanis. That’s what makes you obsessed. Really weird dude.
Saying I'm obsessed with Pakistanis I find offensive. And I say that meaning the LEAST amount of offence to Pakistanis because I have lots of paki friends.

I think you want me to be obsessed and just look for confirming evidence.

I've told you I'm MENAsexual. I'm obsessed with Arabs, Turks, Persians if anything.

HOW IN THE FUCK DID THIS TURN INTO A HUGE ASS THREAD ABOUT MUSLIMS? ffs

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, subswork and SecularIslamist
@emeraldglass thoughts bhai?
They are sluts in disguise only a few of them are clean. But to find a virgin these days is like trying to climb the burj Khalifa with your bare hands without equipment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subswork and Michael Myers
Saying I'm obsessed with Pakistanis I find offensive. And I say that meaning the LEAST amount of offence to Pakistanis because I have lots of paki friends.

I think you want me to be obsessed and just look for confirming evidence.

I've told you I'm MENAsexual. I'm obsessed with Arabs, Turks, Persians if anything.
Keep coping bongo I always see you mention Pakistani guys outta nowhere. You’re very obsessed with us. It’s weird. Like I get it, some of my people bullied you but forget about them and move on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subswork and SecularIslamist
They are sluts in disguise only a few of them are clean. But to find a virgin these days is like trying to climb the burj Khalifa with your bare hands without equipment.
I must have gotten lucky and climbed that burj Khalifa without equipment. Bear grylls type shit innut

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
90% think Muslims girls are diff “kafir” women honestly I don’t see myself marrying Muslim girl they all do same shit like non Muslim girls

- public school
-college
-university
-Clubbing

I learnt this 2020 most Muslim girls are ugly, highly demanding,offer nothing in return ,0 ROI ( truth of investment.

Mahdi tijdani is Muslim redpiller who covers all this and warns men watch out marrying Muslim girls nowadays

Non Muslim girls are more attractive, loyal, less naggig than Muslim girl’s honestly ima marry one
Based Mahdi Tidjani a real source of knowledge for the Muslim men these days

• Woah
  • Love it
I like the analogy. JFL, I think the chances of climbing that in those conditions is way higher than finding a real non-degenerate. Sad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subswork and emeraldglass
I must have gotten lucky and climbed that burj Khalifa without equipment. Bear grylls type shit innut
“I dream of umbilical cord suicide in the womb”

Ya didn’t.

• +1
Reactions: subswork and Vermilioncore
So do I. Plus they have common decency. They generally don’t treat you badly unless you give them a good reason to (you were rude yourself, for instance).

Thoughts? @emeraldglass
I agree. Would rather marry a White woman whose past is as clear as glass. Than a hypocritical “Muslim” woman.

• +1
I like the analogy. JFL, I think the chances of climbing that in those conditions is way higher than finding a real non-degenerate. Sad.
I pity all the men of this time. At least our fathers had the chance of getting a virgin wife. We are screwed

• So Sad
  • +1
I agree. Would rather marry a White woman whose past is as clear as glass. Than a hypocritical “Muslim” woman.
Based. 😃 I agree with you; if given these two choices I’d say the same.

• +1
I pity all the men of this time. At least our fathers had the chance of getting a virgin wife. We are screwed
Beyond screwed. It’s a severe understatement to say we are just screwed. I probably told you about some story… I’ll PM you in case I hadn’t.

• +1
  • +1
My “father” is covert narc who should kill himself

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, Michael Myers and emeraldglass
Beyond screwed. It’s a severe understatement to say we are just screwed. I probably told you about some story… I’ll PM you in case I hadn’t.
Me too

• +1
  • +1
Impossible to find a girl like that and even more if she went uni.

• +1
Why? Explain.
Worst father u can possible have he told he doesn’t give a fuck about me multiple times and he is not my dad he physically verbally and emotionally abused me as well a humiliation

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and emeraldglass
  • +1
Worst father u can possible have he told he doesn’t give a fuck about me multiple tie and he is not my dad he physically verbally and emotionally abused me as well a humiliation
Some fathers are strict, harsh and do not know how to parent. But as long as he puts bread on the table, he secretly loves you from the inside.

secretly loves you from the inside.
Don’t worry ik those type ur talking about and he literally doesn’t give a shit it’s sadly society thinks parent can only love their son and abuse is brush under the carpet

• +1
Don’t worry ik those type ur talking about and he literally doesn’t give a shit it’s sadly society thinks parent can only love their son and abuse is brush under the carpet
Only time will tell. Be your own father my brother and strengthen yourself mentally and physically. In the end, we can all only count on ourselves.

• +1
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo @Xangsane @JohnDoe

Back me up bhais. One guy is a schizo and the other lives in Netherlands.
Ppl hear rumours and see shit online (or see some do it irl) and project it onto every single Muslim woman. They delude themselves into thinking every Muslim woman is a giga whore and non Muslim women are superior cos they don’t hide it. Imagine being so corrupted by the blackpill and living in an echo chamber so frequently that you would rather marry a disbeliever (something that is forbidden) as opposed to a Muslim woman. JFL at those responses. Muh “most niqabis have sex 24/7 bro!” :feelskek:. JFL niggas just want to justify their degeneracy and blame it on others “Muslim women are the reason I’m a degenerate”. Most men (including muslim men) on this forum have had their minds destroyed by the blackpill so they refuse to see the world (and Muslim women) in anything but black or white (whore or non whore). Some Muslim women are far from pure but the extent some people go to describe them is cope. That’s why I don’t engage in religious discussions here (especially about Muslim women and Islam), the Muslims here aren’t worth talking to on a religious level cos it’s just a back and forth debate using anecdotal evidence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Only time will tell. Be your own father my brother and strengthen yourself mentally and physically. In the end, we can all only count on ourselves.
Ye bro he is covert narc 2 face to public and at home brutal shit people don’t notice

• +1
Mfs hear rumours and see shit online (or see some do it irl) and project it onto every single Muslim woman. They delude themselves into thinking every Muslim woman is a giga whore and non Muslim women are superior cos they don’t hide it. Imagine being so corrupted by the blackpill and living in an echo chamber so frequently that you would rather be with a disbeliever (something that is forbidden) as opposed to a Muslim woman. JFL at those responses. Muh “most niqabis have sex 24/7 bro!” :feelskek:. JFL niggas just want to justify their degeneracy and blame it on others “Muslim women are the reason I’m a degenerate”. Most men (including muslim men) on this forum have had their minds destroyed by the blackpill so they refuse to see the world (and Muslim women) in anything but black or white (whore or non whore). That’s why I don’t engage in religious discussions here (especially about Muslim women), the Muslims here aren’t worth talking to on a religious level.
Gigs cope worse than @SecularIslamist

Ye bro he is covert narc 2 face to public and at home brutal shit people don’t notice
Bad to hear my man. But keep it to yourself, never give any bad secrets about your parents in public even if they are bad.

• +1
Bad to hear my man. But keep it to yourself, never give any bad secrets about your parents in public even if they are bad.
Ye just pointing just for people who think all parents are equal

• +1
Aren’t there zoomali enclaves you can go to? You’re not the only one in frickin Canada if you think so.

You really don't understand. There are no enclaves. There are no Somalis, or Whites, or any other fucking race.

THERE ARE ONLY CURRIES. I AM LIVING IN A DESI THEMED HELL.

You really don't understand. There are no enclaves. There are no Somalis, or Whites, or any other fucking race.

THERE ARE ONLY CURRIES. I AM LIVING IN A DESI THEMED HELL.
Giga cope even I live in the most ethnic part of the country and there’s Dutch people here also. I think you don’t leave your basement.

Giga cope even I live in the most ethnic part of the country and there’s Dutch people here also. I think you don’t leave your basement.

I go to school everyday, I go to the gym everyday, and I periodically go for runs around the block for cardio.

I haven't seen a white woman born the same age as me going on 2 decades.

To understand how far gone this is from the rest of Canada, I said hello to a grandpa once and he responded in fucking Hindi.

We are at the point where they assume Blacks know Hindi.

I go to school everyday, I go to the gym everyday, and I periodically go for runs around the block for cardio.

I haven't seen a white woman born the same age as me going on 2 decades.

To understand how far gone this is from the rest of Canada, I said hello to a grandpa once and he responded in fucking Hindi.

We are at the point where they assume Blacks know Hindi.
Blacks are basically Dravidians so I can understand the assumption. And it’s not even that, I know an Eritrean guy who is sometimes mistaken for being Bharati (“Indian”). 😂

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Even though you are Pakistani you must have liberal parents. Or certainly more liberal than mine. You wouldn't even ask if this was a possibility.

Theres no fucking way they would just let her 'go out' to the park like that by herself even if it was her 'female friends' - who she probably sees once a year at Eid if that.

I know it's sounds too good to be true - but at least say that. You and @subswork make me laugh by gigacoping with these rationalisations and anecdotal stories and Tales. Typical .org schizo posts so not surprised.
You are coping. I see paki girls roaming shopping mall doing nothing, hanging out with few female friends all the time. I don't even go out unless every few months if necessary. Already seen 6 girls so far in hijab WITH a guy coming out of shopping mall toilet under my house on span of 3 years. I have seen over 100 strolling their baby alone in trolly at malls tho but i doubt you care about that. Sure they cannot just go out for random shit, but going to mall/hanging out for few hrs with female friends(they also go to their house) is v v common.

Okay since you know why isn't she married by now? What's her body count and how did it happen? Shes at home 99% of the time and when she's not she's grocery shipping with my mym. She's been WFH 90% of the time and works in a hospital full of old people. Where is she fucking chad?

The only slutty thing she could possibly be doing is OF.
Hospital has a lot of visitors. If the hospital does not have visitors then i can agree she probably is virgin. FYI, for women, medical is the number 1 promiscuous profession. If she is nurse, she probably is v v people oriented and agreeable too(esp if young). She will oblige with whoever asks(as long as he is not gross ugly).

I know 3 nurses in hospital 40 mins away from home. 2 indian sister girls(same elementary school as me) , 1 paki sindhi/pashtun(idk which she is) girl(she was nurse of my grandma in hospital, so 9 years ago, she was 18 or 19). The indian girls are no shock, hoes. Cuz they have lots of freedom on weekend so they hang out a lot.

But this paki girl, she is legit no freedom, work from home, home to work. She also lives 2 minutes away from my building and know walking is travel form of her work-home, home-work. Yet i know of 4 guy she been with. This is that i know. 1 cousin brother of the indian girls, 1 paki from my building, 2 (idk nationality/ethnicity) from hospital visitor to their hospitalized person who asked her out. Now she is married to some guy from pakistan who lives at HER parent's apartment. Does food delivery for work. "Ghar Jamai" if you know the word.

Your sister is virgin if she is not in proximity of male(as male prob not), does not try to get with any guy AND there are no visitors to her hospital.