• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Lev Peshkov and owlofathena
Tales from spidercuck

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and owlofathena
spiderman nowadays suck so much

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5431 and owlofathena
Tbh I never liked Tom Holland as Spider-Man.Tobey Maguire is the goat Spider-Man.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Lev Peshkov, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Tbh I never liked Tom Holland as Spider-Man.Tobey Maguire is the goat Spider-Man.
how they do spiderman now is so cringe, everything about him is annoying, how he talks, his jokes etc.. he's not spiderman, he's spider boy.

i miss tobey, his spiderman is based on the original spiderman comics from stan lee

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 5431 and Lev Peshkov
Cucks me

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
how they do spiderman now is so cringe, everything about him is annoying, how he talks, his jokes etc.. he's not spiderman, he's spider boy.

i miss tobey, his spiderman is based on the original spiderman comics from stan lee
I find the new Spiderman annoying as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5431 and MrGlutton

Tom Holland is cringe as Spider-Man. It’s like they try to make him a mini iron man at times. Jfl can’t believe they consider casting him as Nathan Drake for the Uncharted movie.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and MrGlutton
I respect spider man for being the only incel representative superhero

He is muh favorite superhero

• Love it
Tom Holland is cringe as Spider-Man. It’s like they try to make him a mini iron man at times. Jfl can’t believe they consider casting him as Nathan Drake for the Uncharted movie.
they're making an uncharted movie? lol, there's no need to make one.. we have the games, smh.

they really want tom holland as nathan drake? that should already tell you how the movie will end up

• +1
they're making an uncharted movie? lol, there's no need to make one.. we have the games, smh.

they really want tom holland as nathan drake? that should already tell you how the movie will end up
I think it’s rumored and yeah it be trash considering the track records with video game movies. Wouldn’t want normies ruining another franchise.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and MrGlutton
wasn't there a comic where peter was depressed cause he realised mary jane didn't like him she just likes spiderman. over for him