Virginity Test: How to test if your wife/gf is virgin or not

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog
Many people have asked me, “Was your wife virgin?” When i say yeah they ask me, “How do you know for sure?” So let me tell you a secret.

On the first night of marriage, the couple’s bed is always decorated with a white or very light coloured bed sheet to see if the bride will bleed or not.

You’re supposed to have sex on the first night. Always.

If the girl don’t bleed and the mother finds the sheet clean without any blood marks then the boy’s mother will ask the girl’s parents about why she didn’t bleed and they must provide a good explanation and if they fail to do that, the girl is sent back home.

Now i know some of you cucks will say “hurr durr but some girls can pop their cherry early in their life playing sports or by friction of walking:soy:” or some shit like that.

These are the only two shit methods we have. If you have a better, more reliable one, post below.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: axsen, salar, Awan and 49 others
Is this a serious thread jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Aqua, fjor2096 and 24 others
I remember my girl bleeding so much. She was on her period when we fucked the first time but there was way too much blood and it wasn’t period blood. Because I’ve fucked her on her period a lot of times and there was never as much blood as that first day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, onnysk, Aqua and 7 others
Shut up shitskin

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, fjor2096 and Deleted member 16369
Yes this is good guide.

What surprised me most is how many Korean girls are virgins by age of 18 yet will fuck on first date

I fucked Korean girl after first date and she said she virgin then bleed when I fucked her

I joked to her asking why she would fuck me a mulatto after first date and lose virginity. I guess Asian guys try and be friend first? Weird

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ark, Toth's thot, Aqua and 15 others
Many people have asked me, “Was your wife virgin?” When i say yeah they ask me, “How do you know for sure?” So let me tell you a secret.

On the first night of marriage, the couple’s bed is always decorated with a white or very light coloured bed sheet to see if the bride will bleed or not.

If the girl don’t bleed and the mother finds the sheet clean without any blood marks then the boy’s mother will ask the girl’s parents about why she didn’t bleed and they must provide a good explanation and if they fail to do that, the girl is sent back home.

Now i know some of you cucks will say “hurr durr but some girls can pop their cherry early in their life playing sports or by friction of walking:soy:” or some shit like that.

These are the only two shit methods we have. If you have a better, more reliable one, post below.
At what age did you get married? Is your wife a fogger? And did you slay before marriage? If not do you regret it?

I remember my girl bleeding so much. She was on her period when we fucked the first time but there was way too much blood and it wasn’t period blood. Because I’ve fucked her on her period a lot of times and there was never as much blood as that first day.
Yes period and virgin blood is different

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vermilioncore and Deprived
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: asterosprite, BrahminBoss, rooman and 31 others
Good Evening, “Salludon” was a 24 month sociological study conducted by Harvard University. We are now complete with our study. Thank you for your time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, onnysk, adotsdot and 25 others
You need to stop inhaling methane farts from your cows Sally

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15827, justinzayn and 1 other person
caring about virginity is incel trait lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Awan, Zer0/∞, Deleted member 15305 and 4 others
Quite the opposite, in fact. Not caring about virginity is an incel trait since incels will be happy to just have sex no matter who it is while chads have plethora of options so they will go for the one that hasn’t been corrupted by another man before.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Awan, BrahminBoss and 39 others

This is legit . We used to have same stuff in India back as well. But woke people are saying that " it's immoral and never judge people" and shit

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Quite the opposite, in fact. Not caring about virginity is an incel trait since incels will be happy to just have sex no matter who it is while chads have plethora of options so they will go for the one that hasn’t been corrupted by another man before.
Nigga if I got options I'm not settling down with no bitch. Ik you slayed enough to know that most women are fucked up and will literally, proudly tell you about how much of a whore they are :soy:. Even the ones who don't tell you, you just know. Just lol at reformed ex-whores too. Met so many of those types who try to go back to school and get in shape to "glow up". And even the true virgins aren't innocent. They still desire sexy chads. Only reason they ain't whoring around is bc of some stupid religious shit or their high standards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Chadeep, Lmao and 3 others
I am sorry to share the news with you, the methods are not in any way reliable though

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical, Lmao, justinzayn and 3 others
a "Muslim" friend of mine had a "Muslim" girl give him a blowjob but refused to let him penetrate her, this girl is married now and probably bled the first night after her wedding and her poor husband felt happy and proud of himself

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, asterosprite, Tallooksmaxxer and 13 others
they can fake it with surgery its not reliable

a friend of mine had a Muslim girl give him a blowjob but refused to let him penetrate her, this girl is married now and probably bled the first night after her wedding and her poor husband felt happy and proud of himself
A girl I knew at uni was Christian and literally did anal with a guy from the rugby team after meeting him at a club jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17872, fjor2096 and 7 others

Based, Chadpreet knows his stuff tbh, Even chadpreet can be cucked so always go for a virgin

• +1
This is legit . We used to have same stuff in India back as well. But woke people are saying that " it's immoral and never judge people" and shit
Some people think i’m joking with this shit but it’s legit how we check for virgins here. Didn’t know before marriage myself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17676, Lmao and 3 others
that guy shitting on the water with everyone watching him? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He’s sucking the water in his asshole like a vacuum cleaner and then spraying it back out.

• JFL
Reactions: Awan, fjor2096, Constantin Denis and 5 others
Not caring about virginity is an incel trait since incels will be happy to just have sex no matter who it is while chads have plethora of options so they will go for the one that hasn’t been corrupted by another man before.
chads literally fuck the biggest whores lol

I will marry a virgin stacy back in the favela

Haha no

When I have options for ONS I go for the best looking girl

Why would I give a fuck about the laycount of a girl

Only insecure men and dickcels do care jfl

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 18086 and Deleted member 15577
Haha no

The mushroom mogger don’t discriminate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16986
Haha no

ONS and marriage are different things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Salludon, ascension and 2 others
Nigga if I got options I'm not settling down with no bitch. Ik you slayed enough to know that most women are fucked up and will literally, proudly tell you about how much of a whore they are :soy:. Even the ones who don't tell you, you just know. Just lol at reformed ex-whores too. Met so many of those types who try to go back to school and get in shape to "glow up". And even the true virgins aren't innocent. They still desire sexy chads. Only reason they ain't whoring around is bc of some stupid religious shit or their high standards.
Would you say most whores stand within a certain looks threshold? I find below average looking women with sexually catered bodies tend to be whores.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 12234
Women getting sodomised by Chads before getting their hymen broken on their wedding night is a thing (it's popular in Brazil which is why Brazilian women have no problem with anal). It's called "the poophole loophole" because they've had sex but as far as the women are concerned they've kept their virginity. Naturally they don't actually tell the poor cuck that they marry about their prior backdoor adventures though.

• JFL

Reading another man deflower his girl is so disgusting:sick:.. sorry god of mew

• +1
does trad arab girls give blowjobs and anal or maybe even bdsm tho? seriously wondering this. or is the sex just "normal"?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Chadeep, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
Browncels gtfih

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
Some people think i’m joking with this shit but it’s legit how we check for virgins here. Didn’t know before marriage myself.
Where are you from? As retarded as it may seem it's not a bad idea.

• +1
Women getting sodomised by Chads before getting their hymen broken on their wedding night is a thing (it's popular in Brazil which is why Brazilian women have no problem with anal). It's called "the poophole loophole" because they've had sex but as far as the women are concerned they've kept their virginity. Naturally they don't actually tell the poor cuck that they marry about their prior backdoor adventures though.
Jfl at “poophole loophole”

does trad arab girls give blowjobs and anal or maybe even bdsm tho? seriously wondering this. or is the sex just "normal"?
You can do anything except anal. Its haram in Islam.

Where are you from? As retarded as it may seem it's not a bad idea.
Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Chadeep, Lmao and 3 others

Ugh. So much for whores on their periods. So what happens if she's bleeding on that night? Is it postponed until her menstrual cycle is over?

Would you say most whores stand within a certain looks threshold? I find below average looking women with sexually catered bodies tend to be whores.
Nope. They just aren't giving it up to everyone lmao. It's usually 1-2+ points above their looksmatch or niched guys they're looksmatched to. For example, a HTN will still be a whore but only for chadlites+ since she can easily pull them. It's just that ugly whores are starting from a low threshold so a 4/10 still has access to her looksmatch, as well as HTNs, which is the majority of the population. I've literally been invited to gangbangs by high tier beckies lmfao. And i've known a few staceylites who sleep around but they in themselves are rare since most people are normies. It's actually fuckin insane how many bitches are out there with daddy issues or who just don't care and will fuck any goodlooking guy they can get lmao.

• +1
Reactions: getra
Ugh. So much for whores on their periods. So what happens if she's bleeding on that night? Is it postponed until her menstrual cycle is over?
Yeah that’s why wedding date is decided by the girl’s side and not the boy’s side.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 18012, Atem Rah and 3 others
Yeah that’s why wedding date is decided by the girl’s side and not the boy’s side.
So if her family knows she's a little skank, they'll fix the wedding during her period. So when the simp-groom sees all that gushy blood on the bed and his pecker, he'll think, "Oh, wow. I destroyed that. Look at all the blood!"

And she says, "Oh, yeah. You wrecked me good. Ouchie-mouchie, I can still feel the pain."

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Edgar, Deleted member 18012 and 6 others
Good Thread @Salludon

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Salludon
Probably the best option but the girl's family like another user said can schedule it on her period or something.

Also they can get hymn-restoration surgeries:ROFLMAO:

So if her family knows she's a little skank, they'll fix the wedding during her period.
If they knew they’ll probably kill her or disown her. Honour killings are very common. If shes not a virgin she’ll have to keep it a secret from her parents as well.

And she says, "Oh, yeah. You wrecked me good. Ouchie-mouchie, I can still feel the pain."
You can tell if someones faking it or not. My wife was 18 when i got married and during the first night when we tried to had sex it was so frustrating, her body literally recoiled back with me just putting my tip in. If i tried to put more than that she would just try to get away from me lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, fjor2096, Deleted member 17676 and 3 others
If they knew they’ll probably kill her or disown her. Honour killings are very common. If shes not a virgin she’ll have to keep it a secret from her parents as well.

You can tell if someones faking it or not. My wife was 18 when i got married and during the first night when we tried to had sex it was so frustrating, her body literally recoiled back with me just putting my tip in. If i tried to put more than that she would just try to get away from me lol.
Cringe. Tmi. Srs. Nc. Ngl. Fr. Tmi. Imo.

Nope. They just aren't giving it up to everyone lmao. It's usually 1-2+ points above their looksmatch or niched guys they're looksmatched to. For example, a HTN will still be a whore but only for chadlites+ since she can easily pull them. It's just that ugly whores are starting from a low threshold so a 4/10 still has access to her looksmatch, as well as HTNs, which is the majority of the population. I've literally been invited to gangbangs by high tier beckies lmfao. And i've known a few staceylites who sleep around but they in themselves are rare since most people are normies. It's actually fuckin insane how many bitches are out there with daddy issues or who just don't care and will fuck any goodlooking guy they can get lmao.
:dafuckfeels:

So basically ugly hoes got more bodies then? Since the majority of the population mogs them.

Glad to see pakistan isn't cucked. Only us Indians just need to put up with the feminist bs.

• +1

Why tf do you guys still continue this barbaric bs practice?

heavily religous muslim girls just have a ton of anal and oral sex with christian men so that their betacuck goatman ATM-machi- sorry i mean’t husband doesn’t find out

Only virgins for Aryan blood

u making me hard bhai 🤤😍