Virtually all of my hs friends rot on discord 24/7 and have zero ambitions

D

douche

Gold
im the only one who attends a university and im on the verge of dropping out. Never began for zoomer males

@ChiraqJihad tbh you were right, even the smart'er' ones have pretty much given up.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, dopaminebeyondfried and 3 others
it’s cause of capitalist competition bruv. Self improvement is a product of capitalist realism

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
if ur incel all ur high iq friends are prolly ltn nerds

theres just not point getting good job

high effort yuppie lifestyle is insanely nt and also boring im bored by all my "peers"

• +1
Reactions: douche and aesthetic beauty
Ba da ba ba ba! I'm hatin' it! McDonald's!

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and dopaminebeyondfried
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ChiraqJihad
im the only one who attends a university and im on the verge of dropping out. Never began for zoomer males

@ChiraqJihad tbh you were right, even the smart'er' ones have pretty much given up.
Stay man. If you don’t have rich parents wage slaving as an incel is 100x worse. Get something you can take care of yourself with.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, hiwasuwor, rand anon and 1 other person
Stay man. If you don’t have rich parents wage slaving as an incel is 100x. Get something you can take care of yourself with.
Realistically yea. But I’d rather wageslave than attend uni however I’m kinda forced to considering my situation and the expectations given.

However I’m on the verge of dropping out since I have no work Ethic, time management like any skill for uni at all. I legit get aid from how do in classes as well due to my disorders but I’m kinda cucking myself ngl

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, douche and aesthetic beauty
You must rise above the common rabble and become a god

Stay man. If you don’t have rich parents wage slaving as an incel is 100x worse. Get something you can take care of yourself with.
uni as an incel is fomo hell

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, aesthetic beauty and ElTruecel
Fast food?
Realistically yea. But I’d rather wageslave than attend uni however I’m kinda forced to considering my situation and the expectations given.
I’m just getting back into a place where I can even do work.
However I’m on the verge of dropping out since I have no work Ethic, time management like any skill for uni at all. I legit get aid from how do in classes as well due to my disorders but I’m kinda cucking myself ngl
If you need to stop, stop. Just make sure you finish or get something that can get you bread.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and ElTruecel
uni as an incel is fomo hell
It is. If you don’t have the smv it is like looking into a 2 way mirror. Consider online classes or other alternatives and try to incorporate things that make your life more engaging.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, rand anon, douche and 1 other person
ask your professor(s) if you can take extra credits to skip the year early
I’ll probably see how it goes for the rest of the year. But I’ll probably wageslave on top of uni I’m not finishing it in 4 years though that’s all I know.
If you need to stop, stop. Just make sure you finish or get something that can get you bread.
fs I pretty much NEET all day as an excuse for uni but yea I’ll work over the summer and I probably need to start working full time so I can get my savings up in my bank. I want to hit a certain number

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rand anon and douche
Happening in china too, silent quitting. Do minimum effort job and get by, cope with enjoyments and dont reproduce. Its because your hard work isnt really rewarding now. You need competency lot more.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and aesthetic beauty
I’ll probably see how it goes for the rest of the year. But I’ll probably wageslave on top of uni I’m not finishing it in 4 years though that’s all I know.

fs I pretty much NEET all day as an excuse for uni but yea I’ll work over the summer and I probably need to start working full time so I can get my savings up in my bank. I want to hit a certain number
wageslaving on top of studycelling sucks, why would you voluntarily do that to yourself

wageslaving on top of studycelling sucks, why would you voluntarily do that to yourself
I don’t hate wageslaving and idk man I rot all day even more on my phone during uni cuz there’s more time.

Plus I commute so

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rand anon and douche
life's gonna hit them hard bc they can't rot forever

I was NEET for 2 years and it went by like a flash

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and aesthetic beauty
yuppie investment banker lifestyle
that hasnt even existed since the 80s dawg :lul:

investment bankers now are literally either ethnic/white incels or HTN whites that got the job due to nepo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel and aesthetic beauty
that hasnt even existed since the 80s dawg :lul:

investment bankers now are literally either ethnic/white incels or HTN whites that got the job due to nepo
anything that isnt back office accounting is too nt for me

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
anything that isnt back office accounting is too nt for me
I wanted to be an Investment banker too and you don't need to be super NT when actually doing the job since you are in fact NOT a yuppie and only barely get paid like one. The only NT part is actually networking to get the Job which will be impossible non NT

IB analysts are excel monkeys and work long hours re-aligning logos and being subservient to the MD

• +1
Reactions: robtical, aesthetic beauty and douche
Happening in china too, silent quitting. Do minimum effort job and get by, cope with enjoyments and dont reproduce. Its because your hard work isnt really rewarding now. You need competency lot more.
Lie flat, do they know about neets and hikikimori in the west?

I wanted to be an Investment banker too and you don't need to be super NT when actually doing the job since you are in fact NOT a yuppie and only barely get paid like one. The only NT part is actually networking to get the Job which will be impossible non NT

IB analysts are excel monkeys and work long hours re-aligning logos and being subservient to the MD
analyst -> associate is probably doable but vp+ seems impossible, plus you have to navigate the nt office politics

analyst -> associate is probably doable but vp+ seems impossible, plus you have to navigate the nt office politics
Yeah true but most wont make it to MD anyway

• +1
Reactions: douche
PE/HF exit strat or death
Yeah they both mog IB for non NT people

But ngl Tech mogs finance severely overall, however my degree is in finance but I am getting certifications like machine learning on the side

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and douche