Virtually all secular nations/civilisations will eventually decay

D

douche

Gold
Jfl if you think humankind can progress on the basis of nihilism or even worse, individualistic existentialism. There needs to be some sort of all-encompassing philosophical/theological framework that the majority of the population abides by that isn't 'everything is meaningless bro, just yolo and do whatever makes you happy'

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Eternal_ and Zeruel

We need to do research to determine the exact point inceldom turns into theocratic social conservatism

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
We need to do research to determine the exact point inceldom turns into theocratic social conservatism
>Late thirties millennial with zero kids and spends his life chasing pussy
Your nation will be taken over by the Amish and you will like it

>Late thirties millennial with zero kids and spends his life chasing pussy
Your nation will be taken over by the Amish and you will like it
I'm in the most powerful country in the world in a city that produces the most sophisticated military technology the world has ever seen

Good.

E948F699 2665 4FAC B729 F23C22CD1B3F

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and St.TikTokcel
I'm in the most powerful country in the world in a city that produces the most sophisticated military technology the world has ever seen
Only to lose to 73iq religouscels who shit out 6 kids, unironically your existence is the product of a decadent ideology (haha west has fallen, incel). I'm right

Only to lose to 73iq religouscels who shit out 6 kids, unironically your existence is the product of a decadent ideology (haha west has fallen, incel). I'm right
when did we lose? still global superpower

Jfl if you think humankind can progress on the basis of nihilism or even worse, individualistic existentialism. There needs to be some sort of all-encompassing philosophical/theological framework that the majority of the population abides by that isn't 'everything is meaningless bro, just yolo and do whatever makes you happy'
Agreed all Nations need religion specifically Christianity because it teaches love