Virya maxing, its benefits and why it is extremely underrated

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Let me preface this by saying why I keep contributing to this Godforsaken forum even though the members are half brain-dead dopamine receptor fried degenerates. As an Aryan I find it invigorating to undergo Kenosis and enter this place as a challenge, to test myself in a simulated battlefield. Even though my virtue is immaculate and my mercy is incommensurable when Brazilian rata sudhras like @Anchor_Ship decide to face up to me and question my nobility all bets are off and I do not rest until I eviscerate every plasmatic cell in his body to shreds which I did yesterday, yet this rata keeps coming presumably because he knows he has nothing to lose or perhaps he has a masochistic fetish so I implore others to ignore him if his sudhra comments show up in this thread. Now let us begin:

What is virya? Vīrya (Sanskrit वीर्य) literally means "state of a strong man" or "manliness." In Hindu Vedic literature, the term is often associated with heroism and virility.

This all sounds good but why should I need virya, and doesn't this just sound like an antiquarian term for testosterone? Virya is dependent on testosterone but virya is so much more than just test. It is the active virility with which you conduct life. From doing your daily chores to lifting in the gym, all are dependent on virya. Virya is as Aristotle would call it the magnitude De Anima of a person. The force of his spirit , which pervades and colours his perception of life. The adult male of the species has a much higher amount of virya than women or children since virya is also heavily dependent on the reabsorption of semen into the bloodstream.

This is why nofap works for some and doesn't for others ,and why you can do nofap wrong once and feel nothing but do it right and you get the benefits. Virya is said to be the highest in Aryans and Yogis who have conserved semen for an extended period of time. Yet, Brahmins and Kshatriyas were not effete like Christian monks were since there was no repression taking place. The Christians abstain from sex because of guilt and fear. The Brahmins had no fear, because this quality of semen when reabsorbed leads to the production of high amounts of prana and spiritual heat. Think about the time when you were heavily sexually excited you must have felt heat at the back of your neck. Brahmins had this heat throughout their body and it gives them an aura of a king . Their purpose was not some vague guilt at killing the Son of God but an active force , braving through the traps of Maya ( delusion) to attain Brahman( Godhood).

However for most of your purposes virya is also the most dimporphic quality a man can have. Listen to Sean O Pry's voice and even though he is attractive you can tell he is not leader material, and that he has feminine qualities. Trump, on the other hand has high amounts of virya and even though he's ugly his charisma is extremely attractive especially to women. Virya was channeled by many distinguished Romans including Cicero , Gladiators, Olympic sportsmen, philosophers and even Emperor Augustine ( he was celibate for an entire year since celibacy was well known to deepen the voice and masculinize if you were a male in Greco-Roman times). Augustine's celibacy was astounding since he had access to brothels and slaves for sex.

This brings me to my second point, virya is not something you can immediately obtain nor is it equal among men. Look at this nigga @RickyApe for example. His face is devoid of virya and any masculine force behind it. Even if he suddenly got 10 surgeries he would still failo since his virya is non existent. He's basically a eunuch. Virya is god given and not egalitarian. Bhishma was celibate his entire life and highly virtuous ( if it was one or the other he wouldn't have achieved heaven, virtue is extremely important as well) and he is basically the grand boss of the Hindu war epic. He mogs everyone so hard they basically have to cheat ( even God cheats) to kill him . He is called Aryavarta ( the virtues of a noble, implying that virtue can be cultivated by anyone)

This is why Buddha rejected women as potential enlightenment bearers in this lifetime. They did not have sufficient virya . Heroism was always a myth of masculinity in that protagonists were male always. Only in Kali Yuga do we have women trying to be heroes in video games and movies since women are becoming more masculine ( this is not a good thing even though virya is higher I'll come back to this). In Gilgamesh we have the hero reject Ishtar( basically a thot) to complete his quest since it is basically a hurdle in his search for the transcendent.

There are somethings to increase virya though:

Celibacy of thought and eyes( speech if possible)
Low reps bodybuilding ( you should tremble before the weight is unracked -I made a thread on this)
Lots of sleep
Meditation( helps in conserving prana- important for not leaking the virile force)
Black metal ( this is a dispelling of prana but is extremely enjoyable and can help you realise how conservation of virya is more enjoyable than wasting it in ejaculation)
Flexing muscles and setting goals ( prompts the stimulus of the will to power)
Oratory/ debate ( a healthy use of virya which helps culitivate virtue)
Mogging other men ( slightly risky but can help induce more virya, should be abandoned after you grow older as not entirely virtuous)
Reading books( flow state- virya is stimulated and can help in debates)

If a woman meets you irl and you have no virya even though you maybe chadlite it's over. You might get pussy but she's leaving you after she gets bored. Virya is the overcoming of chaotic psychic feminine forces in your soul, since a woman cannot achieve this given over to hysterics as she is, she seeks it in a man. Which is why women loved their husbands more as they used to beat the bitch for her own good. Now women have higher virya but it a huge loss of prana from being promiscuous and degenerate. Hence In effect their chances of rebirth in a better state is lower now . Anyways happy mogging to those few who can take away something from this,( I bet like 1 person at the most)

Attachments

• images - 2022-02-19T161029.440.jpeg
    images - 2022-02-19T161029.440.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, thecel, Deleted member 10125 and 6 others
@astatine @Preoximerianas @sonofgod07 @thecel @chaddyboi66 @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @subhuman pakicel @AlexBrown84 @BearBoy @baboom babadabibi @Zer0/∞ @Birdcell @anarlord @WontStopNorwooding @hajaj82

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and subhuman incel
You are a good boy for writing this thread.
😍😍😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Giphy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 15827
Obligatory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Holding your own semen not out of fear but out of discipline = life fuel

• Love it
High IQ post as always and I completely agree.

Here's a guy talking about similar stuff, except he calls it transcendence, I'm sure you'll enjoy his writing.

• Love it
Le magic energy

• Love it
my jihadi chad bro back again

• +1
the thing i dont agree with that 'Mahabharat war' was ilusion not real krishna himself said that and for bhisma in my opinion arjun and ashvatthama could take on him in a fair fight also drona
but the thing is that bhisma was so durable and physicaly stronger, robust because of his celibecy he didnt have many divine weapons either unlike other warriors thats why he was able to fight parshuram which said to be partial reincarnation of vishnu

• +1
Let me preface this by saying why I keep contributing to this Godforsaken forum even though the members are half brain-dead dopamine receptor fried degenerates. As an Aryan I find it invigorating to undergo Kenosis and enter this place as a challenge, to test myself in a simulated battlefield. Even though my virtue is immaculate and my mercy is incommensurable when Brazilian rata sudhras like @Anchor_Ship decide to face up to me and question my nobility all bets are off and I do not rest until I eviscerate every plasmatic cell in his body to shreds which I did yesterday, yet this rata keeps coming presumably because he knows he has nothing to lose or perhaps he has a masochistic fetish so I implore others to ignore him if his sudhra comments show up in this thread. Now let us begin:

What is virya? Vīrya (Sanskrit वीर्य) literally means "state of a strong man" or "manliness." In Hindu Vedic literature, the term is often associated with heroism and virility.

This all sounds good but why should I need virya, and doesn't this just sound like an antiquarian term for testosterone? Virya is dependent on testosterone but virya is so much more than just test. It is the active virility with which you conduct life. From doing your daily chores to lifting in the gym, all are dependent on virya. Virya is as Aristotle would call it the magnitude De Anima of a person. The force of his spirit , which pervades and colours his perception of life. The adult male of the species has a much higher amount of virya than women or children since virya is also heavily dependent on the reabsorption of semen into the bloodstream.

This is why nofap works for some and doesn't for others ,and why you can do nofap wrong once and feel nothing but do it right and you get the benefits. Virya is said to be the highest in Aryans and Yogis who have conserved semen for an extended period of time. Yet, Brahmins and Kshatriyas were not effete like Christian monks were since there was no repression taking place. The Christians abstain from sex because of guilt and fear. The Brahmins had no fear, because this quality of semen when reabsorbed leads to the production of high amounts of prana and spiritual heat. Think about the time when you were heavily sexually excited you must have felt heat at the back of your neck. Brahmins had this heat throughout their body and it gives them an aura of a king . Their purpose was not some vague guilt at killing the Son of God but an active force , braving through the traps of Maya ( delusion) to attain Brahman( Godhood).

However for most of your purposes virya is also the most dimporphic quality a man can have. Listen to Sean O Pry's voice and even though he is attractive you can tell he is not leader material, and that he has feminine qualities. Trump, on the other hand has high amounts of virya and even though he's ugly his charisma is extremely attractive especially to women. Virya was channeled by many distinguished Romans including Cicero , Gladiators, Olympic sportsmen, philosophers and even Emperor Augustine ( he was celibate for an entire year since celibacy was well known to deepen the voice and masculinize if you were a male in Greco-Roman times). Augustine's celibacy was astounding since he had access to brothels and slaves for sex.

This brings me to my second point, virya is not something you can immediately obtain nor is it equal among men. Look at this nigga @RickyApe for example. His face is devoid of virya and any masculine force behind it. Even if he suddenly got 10 surgeries he would still failo since his virya is non existent. He's basically a eunuch. Virya is god given and not egalitarian. Bhishma was celibate his entire life and highly virtuous ( if it was one or the other he wouldn't have achieved heaven, virtue is extremely important as well) and he is basically the grand boss of the Hindu war epic. He mogs everyone so hard they basically have to cheat ( even God cheats) to kill him . He is called Aryavarta ( the virtues of a noble, implying that virtue can be cultivated by anyone)

This is why Buddha rejected women as potential enlightenment bearers in this lifetime. They did not have sufficient virya . Heroism was always a myth of masculinity in that protagonists were male always. Only in Kali Yuga do we have women trying to be heroes in video games and movies since women are becoming more masculine ( this is not a good thing even though virya is higher I'll come back to this). In Gilgamesh we have the hero reject Ishtar( basically a thot) to complete his quest since it is basically a hurdle in his search for the transcendent.

Low reps bodybuilding ( you should tremble before the weight is unracked -I made a thread on this)
Lots of sleep
Meditation( helps in conserving prana- important for not leaking the virile force)
Black metal ( this is a dispelling of prana but is extremely enjoyable and can help you realise how conservation of virya is more enjoyable than wasting it in ejaculation)
Mogging other men ( slightly risky but can help induce more virya, should be abandoned after you grow older as not entirely virtuous)

If a woman meets you irl and you have no virya even though you maybe chadlite it's over. You might get pussy but she's leaving you after she gets bored. Virya is the overcoming of chaotic psychic feminine forces in your soul, since a woman cannot achieve this given over to hysterics as she is, she seeks it in a man. Which is why women loved their husbands more as they used to beat the bitch for her own good. Now women have higher virya but it a huge loss of prana from being promiscuous and degenerate. Hence In effect their chances of rebirth in a better state is lower now . Anyways happy mogging to those few who can take away something from this,( I bet like 1 person at the most)

Attachments

• 2B159B47-02D8-4DDE-83BA-5AD932FCC932.jpeg
    2B159B47-02D8-4DDE-83BA-5AD932FCC932.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 4440C7ED-27B1-4ED7-89C0-1E4023CA7F87.png
    4440C7ED-27B1-4ED7-89C0-1E4023CA7F87.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL

Lots of sleep

brosciemce