Visiting Japan for 4 months ruined Western dating for me forever.

Just be White - Just don't be Asian, by the level of importance
This is why I know that I shouldn't even try, fuck this nigger planet, torch everything

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
This is why I know that I shouldn't even try, fuck this nigger planet, torch everything
What are you rambling about?

Nobody understand your English

are you a ricecel?

Idk I do feel bad but what am I supposed to do rot in the West

Idk I do feel bad but what am I supposed to do rot in the West
Giddily accepting all the crumbs of validation that you get as a sexpat (and rationalizing it with blackpill and orientalist language) and you accepting solitude are both equally sad scenarios from the outside perspective in the grand scheme of things, but you do you (and I don't mean it in a passive aggressive way because I may never know how you actually feel, it really is all you)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Giddily accepting all the crumbs of validation that you get as a sexpat (and rationalizing it with blackpill and orientalist language) and you accepting solitude are both equally sad scenarios from the outside perspective in the grand scheme of things, but you do you (and I don't mean it in a passive aggressive way because I may never know how you actually feel, it really is all you)
I just wanna be happy man. Never was happy in America maybe I'll never be happy but I gotta try I was given nothing but I still have hope somehow someway my body my brain refuses to give up